It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUMOR - President Trump Suspects That Steve Bannon LEAKS Damaging Information.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is that Trump has globalists and American nationalists in his cabinet. What did he expect. They have totally different views and will try to sabotage each other.

President Trump himself addressed the Bannon rumor today...

Trump briefly addressed the speculation during a wide-ranging Q&A with reporters at Trump Tower on Tuesday afternoon, while leaving the door open as to whether Bannon would stay.

“I like Mr. Bannon, he’s a friend of mine,” Trump said, while downplaying his impact in the 2016 campaign. “I like him. He’s a good man. He’s not a racist … but we’ll see what happens with Mr. Bannon.”

He added that the press treats Bannon unfairly.

White House sources also told Fox News they think Bannon is the main source behind many negatives stories about his political rivals at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, including Priebus; Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner; Trump daughter Ivanka; and more recently National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. And some have blamed him for the tumult inside the administration over these last few months, calling him a "leaker."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The jealous MSM would celebrate Steve Bannon's departure more than any other White House shake-up.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
August 16, 2017

After the most recent RUMORS about Steve Bannon's imminent termination, and President Trump saying, "we'll see", upon being asked if he will keep him around, Steve Bannon is becoming less "secretive". For instance, he said today that the White Supremacists are "losers".. and a "collection of clowns".

More here: 173.236.39.100...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join