It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDONESIAN CORRUPTION CASE - WITNESS KILLS HIMSELF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This guy was a friend of a friend. He became an Instagram sensation by showing off his wealth and enjoying a care free life. I followed him and noticed he had strong ties to the Obama administration as well as the Democratic party. Read the article and come to your own conclusion. My guess is, the evidence he had on all the corrupt politicians in Indonesia was enough for them to threaten him and his family unless he took it upon himself. That's just my guess and read from the situation. Apparently he kept recordings of everything. There's not a whole lot in mainstream media about him, but the "standoff" was all over the news a few days ago. Check it out!

www.wehoville.com...
edit on 12-8-2017 by STANDARD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Lots of "Key Witnesses" seem to kill themselves right before testifying against powerful forces !!

I guess the "Guilt" is just too much to bear.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There also the 33 club

Sign a deal pay a fine

And witpro

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hopefully one of these guys will have a dead mans switch on the commits suicide or is suicided , so when which ever happens all the dirt is thrown around the world like a mad gorilla throwing # hard enough to stick to anyone who it deserves to stick to in all directions.
And as a second measure throw some into a giant fan just to make sure he got everybody said # pertained to..
You would think that once you reach that point and have nothing to loose that somebody would have done this by now or should be soon.
Which leads me back to a question I have wondered about ...who is more dangerous, someone with nothing else to loose and doesn't care anymore or someone with a lot to loose if the truth comes out?
edit on 12100000008 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Didnt the Obama family vacation in Indonesia recently ?
Just sayin...

new topics

top topics

join