It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Stop talking? You want me to shut up because you believe he is guilty before trial. Stifle my right to speech while you I am sure you defend the assholes who were the anti-protesters? Not a chance.

Stunt men? Soros? What the hell are you talking about? Where did I say anything about this being a psyop or some bs false flag?

The video shows a person driving a car and hitting two other cars. His car did not even kill the woman who died. His car never even made it into the intersection. It looks like an accident. However, since he is white and there was a BLM/AntiFa protest going on lets convict before all the facts are laid out. You sound like a KKK member ready to lynch a black man for just being in his town.

If it comes out and he says I wanted to kill as many darkies as a could, fry his ass. Until then, I will hold my opinion on why it happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No, it would not have happened if the town had simply let the Neo Nazi jackasses have their little protest and let them go home. Like they did a month ago. Same place and town.

No, instead the anti-protestors took to the streets and the mayor allowed it. They stopped the Nazi rally but allowed the other to happen. Then, they try to blame the president? The original protest was already shut down.

Blaming victims? No. I am saying it could have all simply been avoided and the poor woman who was killed would be enjoying a beautiful Sunday today instead of her parents making funeral arrangements as well as the two police officers who died.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: redtic

Stop talking? You want me to shut up because you believe he is guilty before trial. Stifle my right to speech while you I am sure you defend the assholes who were the anti-protesters? Not a chance.

It was merely a strong suggestion so you didn't continue to sound like an idiot, which I'm sure you're not.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No, it would not have happened if the town had simply let the Neo Nazi jackasses have their little protest and let them go home. Like they did a month ago. Same place and town.

No, instead the anti-protestors took to the streets and the mayor allowed it. They stopped the Nazi rally but allowed the other to happen. Then, they try to blame the president? The original protest was already shut down.

Blaming victims? No. I am saying it could have all simply been avoided and the poor woman who was killed would be enjoying a beautiful Sunday today instead of her parents making funeral arrangements as well as the two police officers who died.

As I added in my edit, there's a picture of two from behind the challenger as it barrels down the street, you can see a large number of people in the road, can't even see the cars in the interaection. From this perspective he wouldn't have needed to go up on the sidewalk if he wanted to kill people.

And while we don't know his motives, it's a real stretch to argue for an accident.

Screw it, here's a link to an Imgur post that includes the image.

imgur.com...
edit on 8/13/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am the one who would be in the middle of both sides of a story as the voice of reason to not escalate any further until we have all the facts. That is all I was getting to here. This is tragedy and it sickens me when tragedy is used as a platform on any side and politically to move agendas.

Maybe it is just me hoping it was an accident because I want equality and all of this to end. Not wanting to believe someone could be so sick and twisted that he would take lives of others with no recourse. Maybe because I know about the rioting that will pop up because of this. The political agendas that will be pushed.

hey, it's Sunday time for a beer and play with my kids. I truly hope i did not offend anyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So if he is accelerating into the crowd why are his brake lights on? You can see the 3rd brake lit also.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So from someone that was there and reporting on it. It seems to me that she is getting it right on the nose.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

If course, she's from Infowars - she doesn't even mention the white supremacists that were part of the Unite the Right rally. Funny that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So if he is accelerating into the crowd why are his brake lights on? You can see the 3rd brake lit also.
# if I know, but they're not on in this second picture - there's a slideshow with a few pictures of the car during the incident, lights on and off.
www.dailyprogress.com... l#1

A single image never tells the entire story.

You can watch it happen if you've the stomach for it, second video down.

www.esquire.com...

I'm willing to entertain the idea that this was a false-flag and there could have been a small attempt to minimize human damage, but the idea that this was an accident? Not so much.

Edit: I'm only watching on my phone so the views terrible but he doesn't ever appear to it the brakes in the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Black Lives Matter is a horrible racist movement.

White Lives Matter is a horrible racist movement.

Watching the flailing mental gymnastics people go through to defend either one is appalling. I've given up honestly. The inmates are running the asylum. The idiots are the ones making the decisions. The loudest, screeching morons are the ones that are heard.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

OR SHARIAH JIHADISTS we fight them right now...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Not under a Constitution.
Not when we still protect and to say otherwise.
IT is against the collective element of the US as an ENTIRE country not the coastal edicts that have screwed THEM up.
Suck up the CHAOS and fight to adapt like the rest of us instead of relying on self victimization as a tool.
THEY like using that as what is termed "USEFUL IDIOTS " in communist doctrines and nazi propaganda.
80% of black people are smarter than them.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Everyone (nearly), even in this thread, is acting so politically correct that most of what is being said isn't true at all.

Some guy said "we all get along here in Georgia", which is absurd. Have you ever been to Atlanta? That place is brutal and riddled with violence...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

" blood and soil "

whose blood ???????????????

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Everyone (nearly), even in this thread, is acting so politically correct that most of what is being said isn't true at all.

Some guy said "we all get along here in Georgia", which is absurd. Have you ever been to Atlanta? That place is brutal and riddled with violence...

When's the last time you've been to Atlanta?

I live about 3 miles from Peachtree Street at the moment, and have lived here all my life (51 years).

Your statements are patently false.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sad that I even have to say this, but obviously I denounce Nazis and White Supremacists, as Bryce Harper would say, they are clowns bro. That being said, I think the lack of focus on Antifa and BLM in this incident is disturbing. They are every bit as responsible for the violence and clashes that happened at the rally. When you have two hate groups like Nazis and Antifa coming together obviously there is going to be violence, and Trump was right to denounce it on BOTH sides. The monster who drove his car into the crowd, if proven guilty, should be imprisoned in a dungeon for life (I don't believe in the death penalty).

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Did you just toss in BLM for good measure?

Or is it merely habit?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Or is it merely habit?

Nevermind. You are correct. BLM was present.

Political violence is wrong. Anyone who is guilty should be charged and punished.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Or is it merely habit?

I saw many counter-protesters wearing BLM shirts, and holding BLM signs. I guess I assumed BLM was there. Considering their history of violence, seemed a logical assumption. If I'm wrong, then I do apologize to that fine upstanding organization.
edit on 13-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, more than likely because they were there chanting "these are our streets". So, how is that any different than the KKK/Neo-Nazis spouting their rhetoric. I mean seriously.

BLM was hijacked from what it once was. When it was found it could be used politically it went from 3 women wanting to help people to what I feel is the culmination in Dallas last year. Horrible.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join