It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

edit on 12-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: editing

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Xianb
Anyone ever met a black nationalist???

Promise you no one ever met one with an actual plan for an all black state..

One side is complaining because they think they are being picked on..

One side wants the other to go back to Africa.....

Not exactly an even money game..

Im not complaining just pointing out the Double Standard.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Let's call these right wing idiots exactly what they are, domestic terrorists. The guy that was driving that car should be hung publicly from that Robert E. Lee statute right before it is torn down.

The guy driving that car was (apparently) on your side. A dirty, nasty, progressive with a penchant for extreme violence towards his fellow countrymen.

Chuckle

Stop reading (and believing 4chan)

www.buzzfeed.com...

People also need to stop starring and supporting such obvious lies.

It was what I had at the time. Source

Maybe it's fair to say that the original owner of the car was a dirty nasty liberal who is a member of ANTIFA. Go figure the odds of that happening.

Please don't forget to star this reply.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Speaking of stars, a bunch of posts got a boost of about +20 stars, seemingly out of nowhere, in a span of about 10 minutes..

saw it with my own eyes..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh, the white nationalists are scared of being replaced; that's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

See my avy. Malcolm X actually had plans to unite the African nations with American blacks, which is why he was spied on by FBI, and all those alphabet agencies all over the world, denied entry into France and even poisoned on one of his trips abroad. After he left the NOI, he came to understand that politics and the western was much larger than the USA and sought to create a unity for black Americans.

Unfortunately, white people of that time were skilled at divide and conquer tactics and they pit the NOI against Malcolm X. Spied on Malcolm, tried to get him to snitch on his former people (youtube rare fbi interview with malcolm x) In fact, they had FBI informants IN Malcolm's newly formed organization (which accepted whites as well), who knew that people were trying to take his life. They knew they did a dry run at one of Malcolm's speeches and they allowed him to die.

Cops were purposely removed from his street, the day of his assassination and only showed up after the fact.

But yeah, when you start killing all the revolutionaries who are trying to unite black people, people tend to get a bit weary about standing up. But trust me, there are a few out there that still have that burning passion to unite their people. I'm one of them.

Edit: And just to be clear he WAS a black nationalist until he opened his eyes to universal acceptance of Islam. Who would of thunk it? Islam made someone less nationalistic, and more accepting.

edit on 13-8-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

A double standard that doesn't apply ...at all..

The 5-10%of Americans who are white nationalists are not equal to the literally 4 black people who want their own all black country..

On the white nationalist side they have at least a fair amount money , power and inferstructure ..

There are probably literally 4 "black nationalist.. none of which have ever personally met...

Everyone has their own problems..

Trying to pretend like the other side is really the origin of your sides institutional issues isn't even good propaganda..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I don't think any black person even remotely intelligent has ever thought the motivation and logistics required to have an all black nation state in America were ANYWHERE near realistically possible...

The left has their issues. That just isn't one of them..

It is lazy "I know you are but what am I " propaganda..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Turn off the television.
I see none of this nonsense in the real world I live in.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Let's call these right wing idiots exactly what they are, domestic terrorists. The guy that was driving that car should be hung publicly from that Robert E. Lee statute right before it is torn down.

The guy driving that car was (apparently) on your side. A dirty, nasty, progressive with a penchant for extreme violence towards his fellow countrymen.

Chuckle

www.buzzfeed.com...

Maybe it's fair to say that the original owner of the car was a dirty nasty liberal who is a member of ANTIFA. Go figure the odds of that happening.

So, "whoops" is all you've got?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If these yahoos on both sides want to off each other have at it. The world will be a better place. How's that saying go ...........not my monkeys not my circus. Just stay off my lawn.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Chuckle

www.buzzfeed.com...

So, "whoops" is all you've got?

It's not as chuckle worthy now that it appears the attacker was a conservative. That's why the attempt is made to talk about previous owners of all things, as if they have any relevance to what happened at all.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

A heterosexual cis-gendered white male is the 2nd most awesome of all the humans - if you don't believe me then inquire with your local office who goes to the front of the class in military recruitment (this is a fact) - even further to the front of the class is the single most awesome of all the humans - a heterosexual cis-gendered white male who is single and has no living family members.

Now, ask yourself (or, preferably do some actual research as to) why this is so, and when you find the answer the following meme will make sense to all the non-whiteys......

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Political violence, like racism, sexism and all hateful discrimination, is a hateful crime against humanity ... whatever the source.

Those who justify it are participants, pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Anything is not however REALISTIC...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree with you morally however I think. The legal "hate crime" is ridiculous..

If you cold blooded murder some one, why you did it should not be relevant unless that is also part of a different crime..

Assigning an ever changing arbitrary label is asking to be biasedly enforced.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Shamrock6

I find it easier to believe that anyone carrying a Nazi flag is being paid to do so rather than they actually believe in Hitler's ideology and think it should come to America.

That's some EXTREME denial right there.

Yeah, Soros and the rest of the puppeteers are helping fuel the hate, but are you going to tell me with a straight face that all those redneck trash holding up those signs and yelling that hateful crap were bought and paid for? Damn man put down your pride and admit this was a god damned racist rally. The more you fools deny it the more idiotic you appear.

I'm still undecided whether or not the driver/terrorist (a known Trump worshipper) was a false flag or not.

At this point it's clearly a slack jawed yokel from Kentucky...are you related?

It says Ohio but he just moved there from Kentucky with his mom's and her basket woven chair

www.chicagotribune.com...

This thread is full of ignorance.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 13-8-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Anyone ever met a black nationalist???

Promise you no one ever met one with an actual plan for an all black state..

I have. I spoke at length with 3 black nationalists on the Subway of New York City a few years ago.

I (and my wife and another couple) where already on the train when 3 black dudes dressed entirely in black clothing (down to their Yankee logos, normally white where also black) came on and started verbally abusing the white people on the train to get a rise out of them. All of the white people they tawnted trier to pretend they didn't see or hear these guys (customary response when confronted with crazy on a NYC subway)

When it came my turn to be scared by these guys i through them for a look by responding to them rather than pretend they weren't there. We than had a lengthy conversation about their ideas.

They don't want whites to be sent back to some mother country this is true. They want us to die in a coming race war.

To be clear their wishes of death don't fall only on white people. There where 2 normal black guys sitting opist from us that where snickering about our conversation. They where lauging about my side of the conversation which was patronising; so this made the black nationalists kinda ticked because these other black guys where not backing then up. So they explained to me how black people like them where also going to be killed by their side because they enable the white oppression.

By the end of our conversation we shook hands and parted ways. They expressed regret that we would be on oppist sides in the upcoming race war and that I was going to die because I was pretty cool for a white guy.

Despite the proficies of my death; it was an interesting conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join