It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
We need to tread carefully here. I'm against all these groups but this could be where the right to assemble will require permits and bureaucratic red tape. So as bad as it is punish the guilty with a heavy hand and let it pass before they start passing laws and deeming us all as a threat to national security.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb
Anyone ever met a black nationalist???

Promise you no one ever met one with an actual plan for an all black state..

One side is complaining because they think they are being picked on..

One side wants the other to go back to Africa.....

Not exactly an even money game..

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You really expect me to dig your history?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not really that so much as I was just reflecting the other night on the futility of posting on ATS as if it matters, from realising that I realised that taking any of this particularly seriously is pretty pointless and I might as well also accept that the other side is pretty darn closed minded so there is no point in getting frustrated over that.

OK fine.. since that only took me 1 minute. There is MORE.. you have called ME very closed minded before, but I am not going to dig any further because I don't need to prove anything to you. I already know what you are all about, and I'm sure many here do as well

edit on 12-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There aren't black nationalists because they hate the country. There are many black supremacists though.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I didn't see any nazi flags.

The KKK rally in july had 50 people in it.

So who had the permit to gather?

Do antifa and blm get permits to riot and march?

What were the cops doing during all this?

20 yo from ohio, James Alex Fields was the driver.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Soros must have a huge boner right now....

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
The driver of the car was a young, white Anti-Trumper all the way from Michigan.

Evidence indicates a left-winger mowed down antifa counter-protestors in Charlottesville, not a right-winger or white nationalist, GotNews can exclusively reveal. License plate searches of the 2010 Dodge Challenger that killed one and injured nearly 20 in Charlottesville found that the vehicle was registered to a Jerome Vangheluwe of Michigan. A Facebook crawl of his relatives reveals the car was in the possession of his son, Joel.

gotnews.com...

I've been watching news and also seeing what started this nonsense.....it was peaceful until the BLM / ANTIFA nutjobs showed up screaming, and some fool with the word "LOVE" on his tee shirt was pepper spraying the opposition. Good Lord.

This is some deep state crap right here. Those lefties were bussed or driven in, and apparently the police, who were supported by the right, turned on them and pushed them back into the angry left crowd, leaving them no option but to come out fighting because it's better than getting punched out or sprayed. The left also had bottles filled with chemicals (probably cleaning / bleach), dark dye, and urine, which they were throwing.

This will be used as an excuse for the right to be denied all future permits to protest. I saw NO Nazi signs or anything else, so for even Fox news to call it a neo-Nazi rally is the epitome of irresponsible, yellow journalism.

As always, when this type of nonsense goes down, turn around and observe what they don't want you to notice......

Fake news.

Name is Alex Fields. Not much info has been released.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Let's call these right wing idiots exactly what they are, domestic terrorists. The guy that was driving that car should be hung publicly from that Robert E. Lee statute right before it is torn down.

You inbred right wingers on this board are just a few shades off from the fools that showed up in Virginia this weekend. Karma is coming for you too.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Anyone ever met a black nationalist???

Promise you no one ever met one with an actual plan for an all black state..

One side is complaining because they think they are being picked on..

One side wants the other to go back to Africa.....

Not exactly an even money game..

I guess you never heard of the Black Panthers. Figures.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It's not about right and left.

It's not about Republican and Democrat.

It's not about Black and White.

It is about f-ing TERRORISM on American soil ... and I don't give a crap WHO is acting like a TERRORIST it needs to stop.

BLM, ANFIFA, White Supremacists/Nationaists, Tomist, Dickist or Harryist ...

We need to stop it and stop it now. WE NEED TO QUIT PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY THE PTB WANTS IT PLAYED!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

In bred? No. Also, don't talk about karma coming because if the right wing is ever let off the leash, the left had better run like the pussies they are because they are incapable of behaving the way their mouths claim they can.

Bring it on.

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Let's call these right wing idiots exactly what they are, domestic terrorists. The guy that was driving that car should be hung publicly from that Robert E. Lee statute right before it is torn down.

You inbred right wingers on this board are just a few shades off from the fools that showed up in Virginia this weekend. Karma is coming for you too.

Didn't they have the permit to gather?

Did the test tube lefty whack jobs get a permit?

But blame the ones that followed the law.

link   

I agree the driver should face a harsh sentence. But the imbred statement was too much. My sist..err wife and I resent it. Everyone involved in this debacle are morons but I didn't see any terrorists and if this people instill terror in you, you need to see an endocrinologist and have your T checked. That is all.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Congratulations. You are exactly what you claim to hate. Be proud.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you ready to retract that statement now that it's known to be Mr. Shields from Ohio?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's not about right and left.

It's not about Republican and Democrat.

It's not about Black and White.

It is about f-ing TERRORISM on American soil ... and I don't give a crap WHO is acting like a TERRORIST it needs to stop.

BLM, ANFIFA, White Supremacists/Nationaists, Tomist, Dickist or Harryist ...

We need to stop it and stop it now. WE NEED TO QUIT PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY THE PTB WANTS IT PLAYED!

Well said. We need to stop fighting with eachother, and turn our anger towards tptb, who have been stealing from us and oppressing ALL of us for way to long.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so a bunch of white supremacists carry torches, chant about jews and faggots and not being replaced, and surround and intimidate peaceful protestors, and y'all still want to blame this on the left and say there's nothing to see here, it's not white supremacy?

i know not everyone on this board is a crazy racist, but i'm seeing enough of y'all to make me rethink whether i want to be part of this community. y'all are sad.
Maybe the community doesn't need any more snowflakes as members.
Sure you'll find a safe space where you feel comfortable away from all these horrible,scary racists.
Good luck and watch you don't trip over any daisies on your way there.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you ready to retract that statement now that it's known to be Mr. Shields from Ohio?

Oh that's just so convincing isn't it.

+10 more 
link   

I hope you're hyperbolizing.

If some idiot who claims to be a Nazi comes near me, I will not hesitate to throw fists. Really don't think I need to respect some asshat who aligns themselves with The Third Reich, Hitler, Nazism, or anything even remotely related.

They certainly wouldn't respect my rights, need proof? If that's the case, then I honestly feel bad. WWII happened over it.

But all right-wingers? Come on, man, I voted for Ron Paul and vehemently opposed Obama as well as Clinton/Trump.

The problem is the alt-right self-proclaimed Nazi's... I saw an image of a flag that was quartered in a way and it had half of an American flag and half of a Nazi flag with a group of men (white) dressed in black doing a Nazi salute.

To see that on the streets of America is terrifying and I honestly hope the driver wasn't a part of this Nazi-BS because the backlash (justifiably imo) will not be pretty... and it's what the alt-right's "leaders," have consistently preached upon on their social media pages.

Nazism has no place in America and I have to believe there are more people who will stand up against it rather than those who will excuse it, deflect away from it, trivialize it, or whatever rationale used to justify today's events.

ATS has been pre-dominantly right-wing leaning, keep that in mind. Literally everyone I worked with today (who were aware of what had happened) were pissed off about this Nazi angle that people are playing... and maybe responsible for taking innocent lives.

And yes, BLM and other protest groups are no better... but they're not the topic of the thread, unless proven otherwise. Violence begets violence.

I keep on saying the excuse that "this is justifiable backlash," so therefore... wouldn't the next set of backlash be justified, too? Or is it somehow different?

link   

There's a saying.. when you wish karma on somebody else, you are wishing it on yourself..

But you're just a troll anyways, so who even cares what you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join