It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This protest will certainly be only one of many soon to follow. Soon after this I can guarantee some moron(s) will bring a rifle or a gun into the mix in hopes of starting a civil war or advocate for one. Its bound to happen

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I find it easier to believe that anyone carrying a Nazi flag is being paid to do so rather than they actually believe in Hitler's ideology and think it should come to America.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: eNumbra
Is it spin time now? Since one of your beloved alt-righters killed someone today?

It was a #ing Nazi march, just accept it.

Pfffft. I saw NO Nazi anything.

You wouldn't, keeping your eyes closed.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Xianb

The irony is this entire movement was created by the Ctrl-Left. Their constant hate fest on whites and white males in particular created this very predictable backlash.

that's the equivalent of blaming someone else for your actions...

I agree. But groups like BLM, Antifa, New Black Panthers etc. do the same thing with white people. Both sides are wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I find it easier to believe that anyone carrying a Nazi flag is being paid to do so rather than they actually believe in Hitler's ideology and think it should come to America.

Then you should find it easier to believe that Antifa is being paid as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Like it or not, the US leftwing (including some figures in the Democrat Party) created the space that the alt-right has now filled, with the results we saw today. It is not a coincidence that the white nationalist movements have gained traction that only lags slightly behind mainstream acceptance of the BLM crowd.

Once you have endorsed one social movement based on ethnic grievances, you're going to find it hard to denounce any similar movement. And that was the opening the alt-right spotted. Whether there's any moral equivalence between WN and BLM is debatable, to put it mildly, but is ultimately beside the point. If one is OK, reasons John Q Citizen, then the other must be too.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm sure that pretending the world doesn't have sick individuals who believe and espouse all sorts of vile beliefs makes things easier.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: Groot
I don't get the hate.

My wife and myself ate at an all black Waffle House today and all was cool. Everyone was polite and friendly.

I just don't get it.

It's not a grass-roots movement, Groot. It's deep state brainwashing, and I stand by that. Everybody here in Georgia is cool, black and white. I'm not seeing it as anything but fomenting unrest for an end goal.

I understand that, Just glad it hasn't gained ground in Louisville yet.

People need to stop watching the main stream media propaganda. That is what is driving this.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
so a bunch of white supremacists carry torches, chant about jews and faggots and not being replaced, and surround and intimidate peaceful protestors, and y'all still want to blame this on the left and say there's nothing to see here, it's not white supremacy?

i know not everyone on this board is a crazy racist, but i'm seeing enough of y'all to make me rethink whether i want to be part of this community. y'all are sad.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
and surround and intimidate peaceful protestors.

You don't gain credibility when you make that kind of claim. The counter-protestors were well-armed, they didn't go there for a peaceful protest.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You just vomit the exact same programming that these idiots promote. It's not their fault that they're Nazi scum, they were pushed into being Nazi scum by the fake "constant hate fest on whites and white males."

Why is that I'm a white male, been one all my life, and I don't feel this constant "hate fest" against me? Nor do other white males that I know who aren't deeply mesmerized by the far-right, white nationalist-style propaganda that has been injected into the mainstream of conservative identity politics so that people like you can whine and play the victim and transfer the blame of a murderer onto those he murdered?

You also have clearly no idea what you're talking about so let me give you an example of how you're wrong.

Citzens' Councils of America

The Citizens' Councils (also referred to as White Citizens' Councils) were an associated network of white supremacist organizations in the United States, concentrated in the South. The first was formed on July 11, 1954.[1] After 1956, it was known as the Citizens' Councils of America. With about 60,000 members across the United States,[2] mostly in the South, the groups were founded primarily to oppose racial integration of schools, but they also opposed voter registration efforts and integration of public facilities during the 1950s and 1960s. Members used severe intimidation tactics including economic boycotts, firing people from jobs, propaganda, and violence against citizens and civil-rights activists

In 1996, a Charleston, SC, drive-by shooting by Klan members of three African American males occurred after a Council rally

The Cizens' Councils of America begat the Council of Conservative Citizens:

The Council of Conservative Citizens was founded in 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia, and then relocated to St. Louis, Missouri. The CofCC was formed by white supremacists, including some former members of the Citizens' Councils of America, sometimes called the White Citizens' Councils, a segregationist organization that was prominent in the 1960s and 1970s. Lester Maddox, former governor of Georgia, was a charter member.[8] Gordon Lee Baum, a retired personal injury lawyer, was CEO until he died in March 2015.[9][10] Earl P. Holt III of Longview, Texas[11][12] is the president. Leonard Wilson, a former Alabama State Committeeman for both Republican and Democratic parties, sits on the CofCC Executive Board. Bill Lord, Sr., Carroll County Coroner, former head of the Carroll Academy School Board, also sits of the Executive Board.[citation needed]

The organization often holds meetings with various other paleoconservative organizations in the United States, and sometimes meets with nationalist organizations from Europe. In 1997, several members of the CofCC attended an event hosted by Jean-Marie Le Pen's National Front party. The delegation from the CofCC presented Le Pen with a Confederate flag, which had been flown over the South Carolina state capitol building.[13]

Who is the spokesperson for CofCC? Jared Taylor. Jared Taylor is a 65 year-old, Yale educated, white supremacist.

He didn't just start being a white supremacist when BLM came into existence or when Obama was elected. He founded American Renaissance in 1990. Jared Taylor is the former director of the National Policy Institute.

Guess who the current President of the NPI is?

Richard B Spencer, the principal organizer of today's white nationalist movement and the person who coined the term "Alt-Right" — unlike your made up "ctrl-Left" gibberish, this is what the leaders of the the "Alt-Right" decided to call themselves.

You can see the influence of Taylor over groups like Identity Evropa. As you can see, if you visit their website where they link back to an article by Taylor at the NPI website:

What the Founders Really Thought About Race (January 17, 2012 Jared Taylor)

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

Those who would impute egalitarianism to the Founders should recall that in 1776, the year of the Declaration, race slavery was already more than 150 years old in North America and was practiced throughout the New World, from Canada to Chile.[2] In 1770, 40 percent of White households in Manhattan owned Black slaves, and there were more slaves in the colony of New York than in Georgia.[3] It was true that many of the Founders considered slavery a terrible injustice and hoped to abolish it, but they meant to expel the freed slaves from the United States, not to live with them in equality.

Identity Evropa are among the white supremacist groups at the rally today.

It's an unbroken, continuous poisoning of minds across generations that has nothing to do with your pathetic finger pointing borne of your sucking down of far-right propaganda.

"created by the Ctrl-Left"

Try not to be a clueless Nazi sympathizer your whole life.
edit on 2017-8-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're posting fake news.

That's not him, he's confirmed it on facebook.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just hope this is not a spark that turns things even uglier than they are. The violence from the left has been intense for a long time and the danger was always that the retaliation would come. If this gets beyond the crazies on both sides, then the troubles seen now are just the tip of the iceberg.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
U just know that there are a few regular posters on ATS who are white supremacists who would have been at that rally

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So you don't believe that there are nazis in America

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric

The PERFECT cover !!

And everybody automatically believe it without doubt.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
U just know that there are a few regular posters on ATS who are white supremacists who would have been at that rally

Can you back that up or are you just making up lies again?

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You just know there are a few regular posters on ATS that are antifascist leftists who would have been at that rally.

Stop trying to derail the thread and stick to the topic.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Agents Provocateurs have infiltrated many groups.

So has the FBI.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TheOneElectric

The PERFECT cover !!

And everybody automatically believe it without doubt.

The car was sold 3 times but it was still registered in his name and that caused some confusion. Now it's clear that he wasn't involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join