It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

620,000 people died in the civil war. That statue is a memorial to half of them. It is also part of our history. Democrats should be railing against the removal of that statue. After all, he was the general that fought for their side in the civil war.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The hilarious part is, quite a few of the screeching masses against us are actually of the same demographic.
I would love to know how this works out, but none of this makes sense anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

This is patently false and a LIE.
The guy was a Nazi sympathizer and a member of Vanguard America. You even got the name wrong ffs.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Where do most of these angry hate mongers live? Most everyone gets along with each other here in My part of the country.

Ummm...they bus these idiots in from all over...wherever there's a leftist enclave...you can see the charter busses line up...

It's a regular job description..."Protesters R us"...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Lee Stranaham shows the CIA/ DNC/'Blood and Soil/Charlotteville link. Stranaham left Breitbart because he wouldn't be compromised.

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...they bus these idiots in from all over...wherever there's a leftist enclave...you can see the charter busses line up...

It's a regular job description..."Protesters R us"...

At least their cause was pure - protesting against hatred and white supremacy - unlike the other side who are still trying to make excuses for that psychopath running over a crowd.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
my advice to these people

don't keep marginalize yourself or you will # up the lives of you and your families (generations) for the rest of time. this # makes you look as INSANE AS THE REAL TERRORISTS; if not more insane because you have all the resources to live a good life and you're doing this for NOTHING

with commercial planes being invented, the internet, google images, all this # was preparing for a future in which people can live anywhere they want to. you can live where you want to live; you white people know that best since came over on the mayflower so many years ago. if this wasn't universally true we'd all be on different planets. acting like you own the land.. you people look straight up retarded to anybody else but yourself and the other people like you (nazis)

there should be nobody trying to normalize nazis, and it's sad this site has become one of the hubs for these people. I remember when I was younger we were talking about aliens and #, it was nice. my blood didn't get cold as soon as I scrolled down the recently posted tab reading the titles. instead I had wonder and magic in my eyes. I would smoke weed sometimes before coming to the site to enhance the experience. I do not come close this mess EVER when I'm high now, and if I happen to it's a b-line to metaphysics

but I need to focus on what I'm focusing on right now, and cannot come here and troll the nazis any longer. this is my final message to you/them

prepare for the new age. the world does not forget. good luck

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How does supporting a statue of Robert E. Lee to remain in a park become "white supremacy" ?

I don't know...maybe because the groups organizing the protest are openly claiming to be white supremacists.

Do you honestly not understand that?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How does supporting a statue of Robert E. Lee to remain in a park become "white supremacy" ?

I don't know...maybe because the groups organizing the protest are openly claiming to be white supremacists.

Do you honestly not understand that?

The weaponry, armour and racist slogans plastered everywhere were also a good clue.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm white and male and I've never had a problem. Nobody thinks I'm a problem. There is no discrimination or prejudice against me. Life is good. Of course I don't constantly whine and complain, support the confederacy(slavery), Nazis(Facism) or by tiki tourches from home depot and copy Trumps clothing choices, but that's just me. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

ALL LIVES MATTER

I am seriously despondent for the human race if the above quote was taken to be somehow racist in the American press. What a #ing tragic day for humanity that was. The quote, the day & hour, and the name of the network & commentator - all of it is probably going to go down in history, once it's all settled upon later, as a pivotal turning point in our submission to, our fear of & our declaration of humble fealty to rich evil genii seeking world domination by destroying culture in all theatres & forcing the middle class out of existence. Only some sort of glorious revolution appears possible of preventing it, but that's unlikely, and so in fact, that pivotal point of note will probably not be entered into the official history at all. Like the frog in the pot, the next fifty years will lead to the eventual decimation of planet earth, and she won't even see it coming.

Mother Trucker, what have we done?

edit on AugustMonday1718CDT12America/Chicago-050014 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I'm white and male and I've never had a problem. Nobody thinks I'm a problem. There is no discrimination or prejudice against me. Life is good. Of course I don't constantly whine and complain, support the confederacy(slavery), Nazis(Facism) or by tiki tourches from home depot and copy Trumps clothing choices, but that's just me. LOL
You must not hang out or work in establishment liberal jobs, schools, or locations. I do, and I've experienced a lot of stereotyping or even maltreatment based on being a white male. To the point that even friends that are women or poc have noted it while watching someone do it. Don't stick your head in the sand..

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

You must not hang out or work in establishment liberal jobs, schools, or locations. I do, and I've experienced a lot of stereotyping or even maltreatment based on being a white male. To the point that even friends that are women or poc have noted it while watching someone do it. Don't stick your head in the sand..

I don't stick my head in the sand. I've been an elected member of a board of education, I own my own business, I've been in management in the resteraunt business, I've worked in telecommunications and IT, I volunteer my time to several charities, been active in churches, I'm all over the community and active in my kids schools.

Never saw it. Tell me again how I can unstick my head from the sand. I'm all over socieity at large. LOL

Usually when someone is white and male and says their having a hard time in life, it's for several reasons. A. Lazy. B. uneducation with no intention of trying to get more educated. C. Unwilling to change in anyway because they're perfect just the way they are. LOL Or D. Whiny little malcontents who always blame their misfortunes on others because that's easier than taking responsibility for their lives. E. People brainwashed by the media they consume ergo someone who only hangs out on mens rights websites or something.

which one are you?
edit on 14-8-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mike Godwin who came up with Godwins law says this.

www.independent.co.uk... tml

"By all means, compare these s***heads to the Nazis,"

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

...meanwhile back at the ranch they put out videos about killing whites including babies, where was the outrage? Oh yeah it's white people so it doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Hey stop it, they cant be racist just like these guys www.youtube.com...
cant be because they are black. Dont expect the left to disavow them.

edit on 14-8-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Usually when someone is white or BLACK and says their having a hard time in life, it's for several reasons. A. Lazy. B. uneducation with no intention of trying to get more educated. C. Unwilling to change in anyway because they're perfect just the way they are. LOL Or D. Whiny little malcontents who always blame their misfortunes on others because that's easier than taking responsibility for their lives. E. People brainwashed by the media they consume ergo someone who only hangs out on mens rights websites or something.

which one are you?

Fixed it for you.

BTW You may not see anti white stuff in your personal life but in the media and on the internet there is TONS of it. Im not gonna link it all that would take all day. If you cant find/see it dont blame others who can.
edit on 14-8-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: Staroth

Hey stop it, they cant be racist just like these guys www.youtube.com...
cant be because they are black. Dont expect the left to disavow them.

These people are actually simply the mirror image of neo-nazi's and the klan, but the world seems to pretend they don't exist.
Just like Trump said - "all sides". He was spot on. When will minority groups that spout hatred and partake in violence be named and shamed properly?
edit on 14/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join