It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im not sure I get your claim that nobody is targeting white males. Im a leftist who works in orgs filled with almost all liberals. I work on liberal projects, mostly anti poverty. I have seen how far identity politics has taken over these spaces, and the media. I myself, despite an entire career working on social justice related projects, have had both people attack me for being a white male, and other people turn a blind eye to it or virtue signal in support. Not everyone, but there definitely is an issue and it's not even constructive to the ostensible original goals. If I'm becoming turned off, as a person in the social justice in group, imagine people on the fence or right wingers? I can go more in depth on the topic perhaps via Im?

To be clear, I am not a supporter of any white nationalists nor the organizations you cited.
a reply to: theantediluvian

edit on 13-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm going to say this and bow out of this topic for good.

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing and labeling here on the forums but with that said, my heart tells me that we here at ATS do not affiliate with any of the groups that were at the rally/anti-rally.

I don't know any of you but I value all the information and perspectives gained from our discussions and heated debates across a wide array of topics here. I pray we never all agree because that will signal the day that all individuality has died.

I only wish others could express their opinions and beliefs, regardless of how we see them in a peaceful but honest manner as we do here. God Bless.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Has this been mentioned in this thread? Not sure, hopefully not as I don't want to repeat.

What do you think of people getting named and shamed through photos posted online who were marching in the protest and now being fired from their jobs.

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Source

Part of free speech entails dealing with the consequences of your speech.

Unsurprisingly, some companies might not wish to associate with people promoting Nazism.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Large groups of very stupid people with opposing viewpoints....has spelled trouble & violence since the dawn of time. It just seems to me the more "advanced" we as a species becomes....the more separated we become as people. One day when artificial intelligence has all but wiped us out.....we'll relish the stories of strife among the peoples. I hyperbolize, but we're headed that way. At least the "stupid people" are doing their part to make it happen.
edit on 13-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
you stupid people lol

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Large groups of very stupid people with opposing viewpoints....has spelled trouble & violence since the dawn of time. It just seems to me the more "advanced" we as a species becomes....the more separated we become as people. One day when artificial intelligence has all but wiped us out.....we'll relish the stories of strife among the peoples. I hyperbolize, but we're headed that way. At least the "stupid people" are doing their part to make it happen.

lol i didn't even see this post before my post. coincidence or naw

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I get angry and fed up with being called a problem here in South Carolina. I have been told that the only reason I am successful is because I am white and a male. Those things have never helped me I always had to work harder at things because I am a gay guy with a husband in the southern Bible belt of Upstate South Carolina but you don't see me out protesting and making no sense doing it like BLM. What is there goal? They don't have one. Ugh so frustrating! We have to many ignorant people in our country.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
but on a serious note these polo wearing terrorists are more dangerous than the ones on the other side of the ocean now. an innocent person lost their life yesterday because of these morons. the world will not forget; get right while you can

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

a reply to: Greven

I agree that anyone who is clearly part of a group that promotes that sort of garbage hate against any race and inciting violence, having to deal with the consequences of a company not wanting them representing their brand.

I do hope though that it doesn't get abused in the future, where a person who may be in the wrong place at the wrong time who just happen to be in the vicinity and get their photo snapped and then shared without context and lose their livelihood over it, or that anyone with an opposing view point (not involving hate or racism, or inciting violence on that count,) or otherwise un-PC speech, be tried and figuratively hanged by the facebook jury.

It is so disappointing to see this Nazi garbage, what a thing to willingly associate oneself with. It also completely hurts future dialogue about issues that should be discussed, such as immigration, in a logical, reasonable, non hateful manner. And that honest, good, tolerant people on the right are being unwillingly lumped in with the trash that promotes racism.
edit on 13-8-2017 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
but on a serious note these polo wearing terrorists are more dangerous than the ones on the other side of the ocean now. an innocent person lost their life yesterday because of these morons. the world will not forget; get right while you can

Sarcasm??

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Stop with the bull sht, whydontcha !!.nationalist ma ass they are white supramacist call them by their true name, not the warmed over more palatable Alt Right.

And the manchild in the White house, can make all the speeches he want, but as long has he have them infesting the White house , his weakassed condemnation is empty... BTW wasn't that long ago in a thread, that many here championed ploughing through liberal protesters ,blocking traffic.
Congratulations hope you guys are happy with your wish.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Why didn't trump call it out for what it is? domestic terrorism.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Spider879

Why didn't trump call it out for what it is? domestic terrorism.

Because some of his Nazi loving advisors would be mad at him, heck David Duke reminded him , who butters his bread.
edit on 14-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Notice how almost everyone in the video is wearing a mask and brandishing a weapon? It's almost as if they were looking for a fight.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Has this been mentioned in this thread? Not sure, hopefully not as I don't want to repeat.

What do you think of people getting named and shamed through photos posted online who were marching in the protest and now being fired from their jobs.

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Source

I think there are consequences to free speech. He has the right to be a Nazi, and other people have the right to say well okay, but civilised society wants nothing to do with him as a result.

I don't want to go into a store and be served by a Nazi. I don't want to have my car fixed by a Nazi. And I have the same freedom of choice to express this as the Nazi has to be a Nazi.

We all have to live with the consequences of our actions, instead of whinging like tiny babies that it's not fair that the civilised world won't let them be Nazis.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And if it WAS a white supremicsit march????

Are large groups of radical muslims allowed to march the streets with signs that literally say "we will destroy democracy and behead all those who insult islam" and "death to all non muslims"?

Yes. They are.

Not only are they absolutely 100% allowed to do that, their hatred and intolerance is DEFENDED as 'free speech' by the VERY SAME PEOPLE who are autistically screeching about this White Lives Matter march.

"I'm proud to be black" said the black man.
"I'm proud to be asian" said the asian man.
"I'm proud to be gay" said the gay man.
"I'm proud to be muslim" said the islamic man.
"I'm proud to be white" said the racist.

It seems to me that in order to adhere to this pathetic leftist, liberal, intolerant ideology, one must be a hypocrite in the extreme.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Stop being a typical 'libtard' and austistically screeching "it was a white supremicist rally" when YOU PERSONALLY defend the rights of literally ALL OTHER GROUPS to publicly call for the murder of police officers, the murder of non muslims, the murder of someone who won't bake a cake, the list goes on.

As long as the group involved is NOT 'white', they can spout as much 'hate speech' as they want, they can incite crime and mass destruction without consequence and they can block roadways and disrupt society with impunity. And the 'left' OPENLY DEFENDS THEM.

Why aren't you openly defending this group's right to free expression?

Are you a hypocrite?

I'm not white. I'm not christian. I'm not even American born. But if a group of white supremicists want to march through town saying 'words' and expressing 'opinions', shouldn't they be treated THE SAME as the group of fanatical muslims who do it? Isn't that what you mean by 'equality'?

By the way, this White Lives Matter march, was NOT a white supremacist rally.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Source

I think there are consequences to free speech. He has the right to be a Nazi, and other people have the right to say well okay, but civilised society wants nothing to do with him as a result.

I don't want to go into a store and be served by a Nazi. I don't want to have my car fixed by a Nazi. And I have the same freedom of choice to express this as the Nazi has to be a Nazi.

We all have to live with the consequences of our actions, instead of whinging like tiny babies that it's not fair that the civilised world won't let them be Nazis.

Just like it's not fair that the civilised world doesn't want to pander to a religion that encourages, permits and even demands extreme mysogony, homphobia, anti semitism, hate and intolerance?

Nazi's are digusting and should NEVER be tolerated.

There are faaaar worse groups of people than nazis though, and those groups are openly defended on a daily basis. You could name a few yourself I imagine.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon". Not ONE of them was ostracised in the media. Not ONE.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Okay wait a minute... not only are all the right wingers in here defending the neo Nazi rally...

Now as I read through this thread.. they are complaining about a city council vote... elected officials mind you..
To remove a city statue, of a Confederate Civil War General...

Let's think about that..

Who won.. the confederacy or the union?

Because you alt righters sometimes make me think I fell into an alternate timeline.

A Confederate general statue should be Skin to a statue of Hitler, Sadam Hussein.. etc..

That general was responsible for the deaths of thousands of union soldiers.

Like it or not.. you are a part of the union.

The confederacy should be a thing we shame in this country.. much like how Germany shames the Nazi party

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I have said it but I was right every time: liberals have stretched the rubber band so tight with their non-stop attack on whites that the inevitable snap back was really going to hurt. This one is going to leave a mark that won't go away.

I am a white male. I try very hard not to hate anyone, but liberals are making that very very difficult. I can disagree with someone without being afraid of them or hating them. As soon as I voice an opinion that does not adhere to the strict demands of liberalism I am branded phobic and racist hater. Sorry, but your labels don't stick to me. I am white, proud, and not ashamed to admit it. If you don't like it - you are an anglo-phobic hater.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join