It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Xianb

The irony is this entire movement was created by the Ctrl-Left. Their constant hate fest on whites and white males in particular created this very predictable backlash.

Are you seriously suggesting the "Ctrl-Left" created the Nazis?

That's going way beyond a "stretch" into the realms of complete and utter delusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well for me personally these protesters that show up in their righteous indignation with ball bats ect are simply very hatefully anti white.

You ignore the fact your side was armed also and the counter protesters were merely armed for defense after seeing the white supremacists and their ilk armed to the teeth.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Well for me personally these protesters that show up in their righteous indignation with ball bats ect are simply very hatefully anti white.

You ignore the fact your side was armed also and the counter protesters were merely armed for defense after seeing the white supremacists and their ilk armed to the teeth.

Did the counter protesters obtain a permit to be there? If not then I blame them for yesterday's issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why show up at all? What was it going to accomplish?

Sure sure; we must stand up to racism!

There are countless ways to do that, that do not put you and others in danger.

Truthful the only reason to show up was because people where looking for a fight. It's human nature, but one of these days we need to evolve from that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Did the counter protesters obtain a permit to be there? If not then I blame them for yesterday's issue.

It couldn't POSSIBLY have been the fault of the psychopath white supremacist who plowed his car deliberately into a crowd full of opposing protesters could it?

Or would that "revelation" cause your head to explode? It's apparently already sent you into fits of delusion. Why is that? Why are you so desperate to cling to the delusion that it is somehow the counter-protesters fault?

Apart from being rather sick, the fact you are clinging to that delusion only serves to discredit anything you say from now on in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Sad, I asked a simple question and you come up with that dribble.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sad, I asked a simple question and you come up with that dribble.

It wasn't worth sinking into your delusion to answer as the question isn't relevant to the fact that it was the psychopath white supremacists fault - the man you so desperately want to make seem innocent.

I will, however, point out that the white supremacist nutjobs had their protesting rights revoked very shortly after it began and as soon as it became apparent it was an armed hate parade and not a simple protest. This was well before the white supremacist nutjob drove his car into a crowd of people.

Why keep defending him? Are you a psychopath too? Why do you condone the killing of innocent people, not only that but have the absolute gall to try and blame it on the victims?
edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You're the one who would lay blame on them for the murder if they didn't get the permit.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Admit it the left and the fringe right were looking for a fight, it wasn't one sided.

Open your eyes!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not even worth my time.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Admit it the left and the fringe right were looking for a fight, it wasn't one sided.

Open your eyes!

Since when have I ever denied that the fringe left and the fringe right were looking for a fight? I was the one who said that we should let them fight and turn it into a pay-per-view. Let them eliminate themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Not even worth my time.

Feel free to read my edited post....I added more.

Here it is again...

It wasn't worth sinking into your delusion to answer as the question isn't relevant to the fact that it was the psychopath white supremacists fault - the man you so desperately want to make seem innocent.

I will, however, point out that the white supremacist nutjobs had their protesting rights revoked very shortly after it began and as soon as it became apparent it was an armed hate parade and not a simple protest. This was well before the white supremacist nutjob drove his car into a crowd of people.

Why keep defending him? Are you a psychopath too? Why do you condone the killing of innocent people, not only that but have the absolute gall to try and blame it on the victims?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The irony is this entire movement was created by the Ctrl-Left. Their constant hate fest on whites and white males in particular created this very predictable backlash.

That's going way beyond a "stretch" into the realms of complete and utter delusion.

They started in 1945 with the "deNazification" of the Democrat Party.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They started in 1945 with the "deNazification" of the Democrat Party.

I'll look that up later but pause on this thought based solely on what you said: The Nazis had to have existed already for the Democrats or "Ctrl-Left" to be believe they needed to be "deNazified" methinks. Therefore the statement that the "Ctrl-Left" created the Nazis still remains false.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

False in the minds of the extremely gullible.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

False in the minds of the extremely gullible.

Or the completely rational. This is the more likely scenario given the facts.

Got any more to say other than what amounts to just saying "Nope" with your hands covering your ears?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Only because with the number of counter protestors there were a few of them being armed is almost a mathematical certainty..

However the protesters did not collectively come armed for battle...

The nazis as a group or collective of separate groups call came armed as a unified fighting force...

Not even remotely even money..

And every one who has a gun is not pursuing violence..

I'm not saying your a nazi sympathizer, but you sure give them the benefit of the doubt AGAINST ALL Evidence.. that evidence being they are nazis who LITERALLY came armed for war..

But just assume the counter protestors were the ones out for blood..because...

Idk rush Limbaugh said so I'm guessing..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
But

Russians !!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I'm not saying your a nazi sympathizer, but you sure give them the benefit of the doubt AGAINST ALL Evidence.. that evidence being they are nazis who LITERALLY came armed for war..

I haven't given them any benefit of the doubt whatsoever. I never once claimed there weren't neo-Nazis there who were well-armed and looking for a fight. Just because I point out that there were two sides in the fighting, which is 100% factually correct, that somehow means I am sticking up for Nazis? I guess since one side is horrible, you can't point out the faults of the other side? I really don't understand that kind of "logic".

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

But

Russians !!

Obvious attempted deflection is obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join