It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, more than likely because they were there chanting "these are our streets". So, how is that any different than the KKK/Neo-Nazis spouting their rhetoric. I mean seriously.

BLM was hijacked from what it once was. When it was found it could be used politically it went from 3 women wanting to help people to what I feel is the culmination in Dallas last year. Horrible.

Well, we know the White Nationalists and Nazis were chanting that.

It's not any different. Those who advocate violence are in the wrong. Period, no justification.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
You don't gain credibility when you make that kind of claim. The counter-protestors were well-armed, they didn't go there for a peaceful protest.

my statement wasn't an invitation for you to out yourself as a nazi sympathizer, but thanks anyway. always good to know who's in the game

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

You don't gain credibility when you make that kind of claim. The counter-protestors were well-armed, they didn't go there for a peaceful protest.

my statement wasn't an invitation for you to out yourself as a nazi sympathizer, but thanks anyway. always good to know who's in the game

LOL, nothing in my statement was sympathizing with Nazis, I have condemned their ignorant beliefs on countless occasions. Antifa and BLM are dangerous violent factions, criticizing them certainly doesn't make someone a Nazi sympathizer. Thank you for showing your ignorance and complete carelessness and disregard for throwing around a term like "Nazi".

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

LOL, nothing in my statement was sympathizing with Nazis, I have condemned their ignorant beliefs on countless occasions. Antifa and BLM are dangerous violent factions, criticizing them certainly doesn't make someone a Nazi sympathizer. Thank you for showing your ignorance and complete carelessness and disregard for throwing around a term like "Nazi".

a mob of over a hundred white boys with flaming torches, shouting about jews and faggots and blood and soil surrounds a couple dozen people and moves in.

a deranged white supremacist drives into a crowd of protestors.

but you want to play 'both sides are equally bad'.

it's transparent, and it's not cute. you might get some other morons to give you a few more stars for spewing that line, but it's obvious what the game is. and like i said... it's good to know who's playing.
edit on 13-8-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Has this been mentioned in this thread? Not sure, hopefully not as I don't want to repeat.

What do you think of people getting named and shamed through photos posted online who were marching in the protest and now being fired from their jobs.

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I have ripped both sides. I don't care whether you think it's "cute" or not, I think both sides suck. If you are deluded enough into believing that equates to Nazi-sympathizing, then you are a fool.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Though I don't know where the hell homie got nazi sympathizer from.. nor am I sure nazi sympathizer has a measurable criteria lol.. sounds like .. I didn't have a legit come back..

That said the PROTESTERS showed up armed to the teeth..

For some dumb @$$ reason we let the White supremisist side get all militia(ed) out, but don't let the same thing happen that way when it's a majority black protest..

So I don't know where your getting this "the counter protestors came armed to cause trouble, when the nazi protestors were specifically ARMED TO THE TEETH EVEN WITH FULL TACTICAL ARMOR..

There was nothing even in that realm of reality like that on the lefts side of things..

They try and sell 2 total different narrative that contradict each other..

The left are soft snowflakes who's feelings get hurt over BS AND they are rabid warriors ready to take action at any moment...

Those things contradict..

You gotta pick one lol..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I never denied the protestors were well-armed. But to claim the counter-protestors weren't armed is false. They had helmets, shields, weapons as well. They were clearly prepared to engage in violence.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

They were very well armed. You can see that in this new video...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Has this been mentioned in this thread? Not sure, hopefully not as I don't want to repeat.

What do you think of people getting named and shamed through photos posted online who were marching in the protest and now being fired from their jobs.

i'm for it

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Is it spin time now? Since one of your beloved alt-righters killed someone today?

It was a #ing Nazi march, just accept it.
They too dumb to accept it..Period!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Well for me personally these protesters that show up in their righteous indignation with ball bats ect are simply very hatefully anti white.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Shamrock6

I find it easier to believe that anyone carrying a Nazi flag is being paid to do so rather than they actually believe in Hitler's ideology and think it should come to America.

Your really lost, I feal really sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Shamrock6

I find it easier to believe that anyone carrying a Nazi flag is being paid to do so rather than they actually believe in Hitler's ideology and think it should come to America.

Your really lost, I feal really sorry for you.

Its probably not genuine. Probably the CIA or some sh*t.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

a mob of over a hundred white boys with flaming torches, shouting about jews and faggots and blood and soil surrounds a couple dozen people and moves in.

a deranged white supremacist drives into a crowd of protestors.

but you want to play 'both sides are equally bad'.

it's transparent, and it's not cute. you might get some other morons to give you a few more stars for spewing that line, but it's obvious what the game is. and like i said... it's good to know who's playing.

A bunch of BS you post. This is what its going to look like if it all goes down for real. A bunch of folks that hate each other for skin color ect is all it is. Straw men and priming the pump for a meltdown. BS.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
here's an interview with a man who was beat by several white supremacists with poles.

caution, graphic injury photos are included.

Interview with Deandre Harris

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
just as i saw in person up close in berkeley, i saw nazi salutes, flags flags and tattoos. spin it anyway you want but the truth is white men are the biggest terror threat in america and the world. kkk still march around. do you speak out against them. blm was a group created by queer black women in response to police brutality and murder. you didnt listen or car until blm picked up the pace and made you. or maybe you didnt get it until that white women was shot by the police. if you stand with nazis it may not make you one but you deserve the same as they will get. i dont know one person that cares about blm movement aside from having black lives matter signs. i mean really if you think blm is all the black community has to offer and you feel they are a threat you are in for a very rude awakening. unfortunately white lives matter was created by racist and bigots. there are plenty of white based groups that are anti-racist and work for white survival. through various accounts i see what all these groups speak about. it seems if they were better human beings things would be going better for them. but they are failing at life in a place created for them. ALL of my white friends are much more vocal on these topics then i am and they despise the altright. most of them are not political so its no a left things. its decency. Im committed to stopping racism in its tracks by words , fist or the gun. extendo

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Im committed to stopping racism in its tracks by words , fist or the gun.

spin it anyway you want but the truth is white men are the biggest terror threat in america and the world

See where you went wrong?

Who am I kidding, of course you don't. Thinking critically is going extinct.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
Im committed to stopping racism in its tracks by words , fist or the gun. extendo

Most likely this is just tough-guy talk from behind a key board. But if you are being serious, and literally claiming that you will murder people, you are a deranged individual, and I urge you to seek help.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
just as i saw in person up close in berkeley, i saw nazi salutes, flags flags and tattoos. spin it anyway you want but the truth is white men are the biggest terror threat in america and the world. kkk still march around. do you speak out against them. blm was a group created by queer black women in response to police brutality and murder. you didnt listen or car until blm picked up the pace and made you. or maybe you didnt get it until that white women was shot by the police. if you stand with nazis it may not make you one but you deserve the same as they will get. i dont know one person that cares about blm movement aside from having black lives matter signs. i mean really if you think blm is all the black community has to offer and you feel they are a threat you are in for a very rude awakening. unfortunately white lives matter was created by racist and bigots. there are plenty of white based groups that are anti-racist and work for white survival. through various accounts i see what all these groups speak about. it seems if they were better human beings things would be going better for them. but they are failing at life in a place created for them. ALL of my white friends are much more vocal on these topics then i am and they despise the altright. most of them are not political so its no a left things. its decency. Im committed to stopping racism in its tracks by words , fist or the gun. extendo

What kinda words do you use to fight racism? divisive and hateful words? Or inclusive and loving words? Do you seek to embrace the racist so that you may teach them the error of their ways? Or do you seek to cast them aside so that they can fester on their own?

What is the decent thing to do?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join