It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Lives Matter March = White Nationalist? Lol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Chanting 'blood and soil!' white nationalists with torches march on University of Virginia

Chanting "blood and soil,” “white lives matter” and “you will not replace us,” scores of white nationalists holding torches marched across the University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville on Friday night.

"Blood and Soil" vs. "What do we want? Dead Cops? When do we want them now?! Chants. Hmmmm Ill take Blood and Soil chants over BLM Chants.

I just love how Democrats are trying to erase there own History of Supporting the Confederates. Also has anyone noticed that out of the hundreds of Black Lives Matters protests NOT ONCE did the Media say Black Nationalists?

From Wikipedia:

Black nationalism (BN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of national identity for African Americans. There are different indigenous nationalist philosophies, but the principles of black nationalist ideologies are unity and self-determination—that is, separation, or independence, from European society. Black nationalist activism revolves around social, political, and economic empowerment of black communities and people, especially to resist assimilation into white American culture (through integration or otherwise), and maintain a distinct black identity.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonwhites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.[6] White separatism and white supremacy are subgroups of white nationalism. Separatists seek a white-only state; supremacists believe that white people are superior to nonwhites,[4] taking ideas from social Darwinism and Nazism.[7] Both subgroups generally avoid the term supremacy because it has negative connotations.[8] Critics argue that the term "white nationalism" and ideas such as white pride exist solely to provide a sanitized public face for white supremacy, and that most white nationalist groups promote racial violence.

It's the same definition. But sure a White Lives Matter March=White Nationalism lol what a joke. Seriously the Biased Democrat Media isnt even trying to hide there Racism. Especially when they said ALL LIVES MATTER WAS RACIST HAHAHAHAHHA.

edit on 12-8-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't like any of it.

It gets us nowhere.

+90 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

The irony is this entire movement was created by the Ctrl-Left. Their constant hate fest on whites and white males in particular created this very predictable backlash.

+45 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How does supporting a statue of Robert E. Lee to remain in a park become "white supremacy" ?
I can't fathom how anyone who knows much of who and what Lee was can demand his statue being removed.
The capacity of the media to twist ideals is an amazing thing to behold.
If the driver of the car who killed 1and injured 19 more turns out to be alt-right I can guarantee there will be riots.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I don't like any of it.

It gets us nowhere.

Most don't
But if you are White AND male many people think YOU are the problem.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I don't like any of it.

It gets us nowhere.

Most don't
But if you are White AND male many people think YOU are the problem.

Getting pretty tired of being told I'm the problem just because I'm both while, and male.

Maybe someday I'll get angry enough to make a sign.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Where do most of these angry hate mongers live? Most everyone gets along with each other here in My part of the country.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The irony is this entire movement was created by the Ctrl-Left. Their constant hate fest on whites and white males in particular created this very predictable backlash.

I can agree that many of the more extreme views of identity politics have definitely contributed to the rise of such alt-right or even white nationalist feelings and movements. Many such folk explicitly say so.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We're getting nowhere with this.

I'm not for any of this crap. Enough is enough.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The driver of the car was a young, white Anti-Trumper all the way from Michigan.

Evidence indicates a left-winger mowed down antifa counter-protestors in Charlottesville, not a right-winger or white nationalist, GotNews can exclusively reveal. License plate searches of the 2010 Dodge Challenger that killed one and injured nearly 20 in Charlottesville found that the vehicle was registered to a Jerome Vangheluwe of Michigan. A Facebook crawl of his relatives reveals the car was in the possession of his son, Joel.

gotnews.com...

I've been watching news and also seeing what started this nonsense.....it was peaceful until the BLM / ANTIFA nutjobs showed up screaming, and some fool with the word "LOVE" on his tee shirt was pepper spraying the opposition. Good Lord.

This is some deep state crap right here. Those lefties were bussed or driven in, and apparently the police, who were supported by the right, turned on them and pushed them back into the angry left crowd, leaving them no option but to come out fighting because it's better than getting punched out or sprayed. The left also had bottles filled with chemicals (probably cleaning / bleach), dark dye, and urine, which they were throwing.

This will be used as an excuse for the right to be denied all future permits to protest. I saw NO Nazi signs or anything else, so for even Fox news to call it a neo-Nazi rally is the epitome of irresponsible, yellow journalism.

As always, when this type of nonsense goes down, turn around and observe what they don't want you to notice......

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't get the hate.

My wife and myself ate at an all black Waffle House today and all was cool. Everyone was polite and friendly.

I just don't get it.

Here is a live feed from there.

edit on 12-8-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Generally when you start toting around Nazi flags and shouting Nazi slogans, people tend to forget that you're ostensibly there to protest the removal of a Lee statue.

But yea, I dunno how anybody could've gotten the idea that it was a bunch of racist white nationalists either.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

It wasn't him.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I don't get the hate.

My wife and myself ate at an all black Waffle House today and all was cool. Everyone was polite and friendly.

I just don't get it.

It's not a grass-roots movement, Groot. It's deep state brainwashing, and I stand by that. Everybody here in Georgia is cool, black and white. I'm not seeing it as anything but fomenting unrest for an end goal.

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

that's the equivalent of blaming someone else for your actions...

(post by greydaze removed for a manners violation)
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you get worked up enough to protest about skin color at all then you are an idiot in my opinion, whatever variety it comes in.

+26 more 
link   
Is it spin time now? Since one of your beloved alt-righters killed someone today?

It was a #ing Nazi march, just accept it.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: greydaze

Thank you for proving what many of us are saying regarding the left and what it has become.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Is it spin time now? Since one of your beloved alt-righters killed someone today?

It was a #ing Nazi march, just accept it.

Pfffft. I saw NO Nazi anything. If you're a spin doctor, you got your degree in Guatamala.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join