It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the beginning of the beginning of the end of the SJW movement?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
**The video has adult free speech** The video gets to the point around 8:30 in. And @ 11:10 is just an odd moment. There is some silliness but the point of the video is that there is simply no leadership and it is going to end in the usual riots.

This Evergreen College video is a full of irrational students (mostly black with a smattering of white) absolutely running amuck. And proving the point that students need limits and rules need to be enforced.
When racism is encountered it needs to be dealt with, and people need to be kicked out of college.

The video also shows college leaders who have no idea on how to handle SJW's and where and when to draw the I am going to "suspending your ass" line.
The riots they are trying to avoid are going to happen. They should plan for the violent riots and get them out of the way so they can get back to safely gouging the students for advanced educations.
Let's hope this particular brand of dumb assery ends soon. In the end it will be expensive and there will be blood shed as the video shows @ 15:30.

edit on 12-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

When racism is encountered it needs to be dealt with

I agree. Please remind us all the threads you have started pointing out examples of white racism.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There is no such thing as white racism-only racism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The only way I see the SJW movement ending is with all straight cis white males, and their sympathisers, in concentration camps.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

OK then, please remind us of threads you have authored that point out racism by white people as well as the racism of black people.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

I think many of the SJW's would agree with you on that!

In the US, however, while that may be a "long term goal", it appears the immediate goal is to begin to push for caps on white enrollment at the Colleges and Universities, which BTW, may not be such a bad idea because.........that would doubtless have the effect of forcing many "white" people seeking higher education to seek it outside the US. Perhaps, never to return, if that's even possible these days.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What exactly is your point?

Why not stay on topic?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Actually I think the SJW movement will end when the economy collapse and the little kids wake up and realize that reality is very painful.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What exactly is your point?

Why not stay on topic?

I am exactly on topic.

When racism is encountered it needs to be dealt with

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This thread has white people, if that is important to you, in it.

Please note we need to be brave enough to address the problems where they are, not where we wish they were.

This video is not about stoned surfers fighting for the right to surf BRAH.

edit on 12-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

When racism is encountered it needs to be dealt with, and people need to be kicked out of college.

NO.
Racism is a symptom of the uneducated. What needs to happen is that the education system
needs to be fixed. We are not educating these kids. If we were, riots would not happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That is a college?

Looks like the damned Jerry Springer show.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wow that college is doomed.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There are plenty of highly educated people who are racist or have expressed racist sentiments.

I think this college originally thought they were doing the correct thing, but as the video shows, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Racism is a good tool to keep people from getting together and solving problems that 99% of all of us think need to be corrected.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There is no way a Dean should stand in a room with profanity and personal attacks hurled at him. That idiot took his safety into his own hands, and there should have been strict rules applied to both language and gestures. The the rules needed to be enforced with suspensions or students being expelled.

This bunch of young people are begging for boundaries and rules. The college is grossly understaffed and caught flatfooted without dynamic leadership to effectively communicate.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
End of sjws? From your mouth to gods ears. I doubt it though. Sjws are really just the first wave of communist or neo-communist subversion. Its really more a means to an end if you look at the forces that organized the sjw ideology. It is supposed to be disruptive and chaotic.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

oh sweet mother of FSM....I was wondering how long it would take for the "godless Commies" line to hit. Personally, I understand these kids, probably far better than one my age should. I also find the term "SJW" to be rather pejorative and demeaning, much like "snowflake", "cracker" or the dreaded n word. Like those, it is meant to divide, demean and belittle. Rather than flinging condescension and smugness, wouldn't it be a better use of energy to actually a.) talk, and b.) look past the histrionic nonsense on both sides and work to improve things? Or are we just content to sit back and laugh?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I think this is recreational racism.

The students are making frivolous racism complaints just for fun, and the admin have to just put up and shut up to avoid the un-avoidable....riots.

The admin forgets you can't appease SJW's, you have to deal with them----who/where are the adults in this video?

edit on 12-8-2017 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

Social Justice is an ideology that wants to use the law to enforce equality of outcomes for all rather than the attainable equal treatment before the law.

You can never use the law to enforce perfectly equal outcomes for one and all, and if you think about it, the attempt *is* a communist ideology where are all are equally provided for by a centralized government control entity that equally distributes everything to everyone and decides what it appropriate for anyone to have and how much at any one time.

Any law that tries to create an equal outcome always ends up disadvantaging some and advantaging others more than intended, creating new victims and new groups who must be hobbled by new laws in the future. It's a never-ending cycle and fool's errand.

Instead, we all need simple, clear laws that benefit all no matter their perceived status in life and those laws need to apply the same. If does mean sometimes the rich man is the victim, not the poor man, but that's the way equal treatment works out. It's not about who seems "more deserving" only what the law says.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

The only way I see the SJW movement ending is with all straight cis white males, and their sympathisers, in concentration camps.

You take it straight to the heart of the matter. SJW are at the core nothing but simple whitey hating racists. They smear various social feces on themselves to try to hide their true scent but most impartial people who do not seek to participate in the us vs them game can see this clearly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join