It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 so called White Helmets were killed by unknown armed men in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know that "white Helmet" guys, the "good ones".
Good for the western anti Assad propaganda, bad for the people that have to deal with those "White Helmets".

I have to leave the controversies in german, because, you know, the censorship in the english versions of the article, pleae use a translator:

Max Blumenthal wrote at the beginning of October 2016 that the white helmets were a creation of Western governments and had been built up by a large PR agency to form heroic forms; In fact, the white helmets were for military intervention by the US and for a regime change in Syria. [12] Behind the white helmets is the Syria Campaign, a group formed by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in cooperation with the Office of Transitional Initiatives, the political wing of USAID, which in the past also promoted subversion in Cuba and Venezuela would have. USAID is the most important founder of the Weisshelme and has since 2013 at least 23 million US dollar. This sum is part of a budget of $ 339.6 million provided by USAID for "supporting activities that are a peaceful transition to a democratic and stable Syria."

In the german article i read on Spiegel Online, the author didn´t need long to come from these "White Helmets" to the one man show called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights/ SOHR. A known western proganda "organisation" to influence the minds of the western people, used everytime as evidence for anything that makes Assad look bad and the western measurements good. The operator of that "organisation" didn´t visit Syria for more than 20 years, he lives in the UK. The brits again...

[SNIPPED]

But back to who founded the "White Helmets":

James Le Mesurier: The British Mercenary Who Founded The White Helmets

Last week i found that gem of the making of a White Helmets "evidence" video(that all western propaganda news/MSM use for their news), in that case it was the last "chemical attack" of the syrian government:

And all that is the only tip of the iceberg, there is much more about the White Helmets, the SOHR, if you just dif deep enough.
And now somebody started to eliminate those White Helmets...

Just wanted to leave this here.

edit on 8.12.2017 by Kandinsky because: Translated the text for very lazy member. Snipped excessive C&P.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Could you possibly translate the relevant parts for us and return to this thread to summarize what is relevant and what was censored?

My curiosity is piqued, however your OP is (in a bad way) shrouded in obscurity.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Could you possibly translate the relevant parts for us and return to this thread to summarize what is relevant and what was censored?

My curiosity is piqued, however your OP is (in a bad way) shrouded in obscurity.

I am sorry, in a hurry, leaving the house right now, can be back tomorrow.
Maybe somebody else can translate for me?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I tip my hat to you sir, good day!

I eagerly anticipate your return.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Here's the suspicion over the White Helmets. They are suspected of creating propaganda videos using "recycled children" and being funded by Europea governments:

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Here's the suspicion over the White Helmets. They are suspected of creating propaganda videos using "recycled children" and being funded by Europea governments:

Right, so the White Helmets are portrayed as a moderate rebel faction organized to help defeat the jihadist militants in Syria.

But we all know that there are no moderate rebels. It's comes as no surprise to me that the White Helmets are responsible for staging false flags, disseminating propaganda, and amplifying the confusion being felt by the current administration.

White Helmets = Soros funded, CIA trained, Obama approved, TERRORISTS. They just have no idea what their role in this conflict is other than to bait the US and its allies into an unnecessary conflict that benefits NO ONE.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

Right, so the White Helmets are portrayed as a moderate rebel faction organized to help defeat the jihadist militants in Syria.

My understanding of it is thus. The west through the western media portrays the white helmets to be a Middle east red cross type organisation. This couldn't be further from the truth. They use children injured or not to make fake anti Assad videos for the western propaganda purposes. I wouldn't be surprised if they carried out attacks. in fact, i would be more surprised if they didn't. Some have been caught in White Helmet and in other pics armed to the teeth.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Jo Cox realised they’re fake, then they activated a sleeper to kill her.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Some more footage and proof of their fakery :

The pinacle of their credibilty is best shown with their abilities to perform 'Mannequin Challenge' :

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just back at my desk. But i see i don´t have to try to translate anymore, you guys got it.
If you listen to some news that present those "White Helmets" or the "SOHR" as their source, you know that you watch and listen to western propaganda, but not the truth!

new topics

top topics

join