It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vampire Next Door

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Having been in a very long relationship with someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and a Sociopath, the way these people work is actually quite amazing. Half the time they don't even realise they are doing it because they don't know anything is wrong with them. The NPD "sufferer" has not idea that there is something missing from their psyche i.e. emotion which unlike normal people, doesn't develop. They are incapable of love although can mimic it, in fact they are very very clever and not in a good way and can be charming thoughtful sexy and very hard to resist, and drag people into their net once caught though the Narc reverts back to their real self. They are draining tiring scary and unpredictable. Life with an NPD sufferer is one of constant fear and a rollercoaster of emotions for the victim (co-dependant). I always knew something was wrong with him but was never sure what it was until I managed to get away and he agreed to psychological therapy whereupon the psychologist diagnosed NPD but said there was zero he could do about it.

Was gonna do a thread on this very subject myself some time ago.....I escaped many don't

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I know how you feel. I was reluctant to write this as I feel a narc is pure evil. When you enter the world of evil, it's like a jungle and you can easily lose your way. AS Sapphire says, it's not good to focus on it.
Joke: If you want a narc to give you a lot of striped shirts, tell them you only like solid shirts.
#2: If you want a lotta candy around the house, tell them you are going on a low carb diet!

It's incredible how these people can attack the very core of your being. It is almost psychic!
reprobate brains to say the least.

I hope you have found peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Reprobate Brains

Standing here quite nullified in the prodigious abasement, by the plebeian , who being, over incensed by his indefatigable pursuit of a phantom, without realizing the abstract concreteness, or the underlying motive, probity, or desire, from which such a phantom, might be real, while, perpetrating such for the vain glory, that for an instantaneous , minuscule sliver, of infinity, justify such an imperious attitude; while barely penetrating the emulsive layers of an embodied spirit, he had so tried to conquer, for a singular drop of water, accelerating as he was downward, within a void, representing all he has ever known, while never quite able to reach or sense the bottom.
edit on 12-8-2017 by davido because: cant figure out where image library is on ATS

edit on 12-8-2017 by davido because: found image library

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When I was doing tree work in Madisonville KY, I had a gripe with my AT&T phone bill. A really attractive woman was trying to explain the bill to me;and, there was a rapport building between us. The atmosphere was getting thick. Both of our body language was becoming more inviting, as we both peered at the bill as we were discussing it. My American Friend appeared all of the sudden, encroaching on our conversation.
"Hyuck Hyuck, I done met my future ex-wife!", cackled the tree climber.
You have never seen a woman remove herself from our company so fast!
I resigned myself to shaking my head, realizing that the moment and the magic was gone. Does anyone understand what I mean by energy thief, now?

Conversely, In South Beach, my Muslim friend owned a pasta restaurant that has ruined me forever on Alfredo. I have not found another restaurant since, that does it right. His was smooth, while all the others are chalky.

Anyway, we went out to a club one night. We split up in the crowd. The strangest thing happened. These women started approaching me, asking if I could massage their neck. I complied! After the fourth girl, I started getting a little suspicious. Dianne McFate was a spitting image of Jamie Lee Curtiss at 23 years old. I was eagerly rubbing her neck;as I looked toward the entrance where Kamal, started laughing like hell. We approached him and he let me in on the secret. He had been telling all the girls in the club that I was a professional masseuse! Now that's adding energy to a friendship!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

The label was for the article, and you're welcome!

The difference in the hertz affects us biologically, so I wasn't referring to the collective effects. It's just another straw out of all the other straws on the camels back that drags us down, yet we seldom stop to look at each thing individually.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Cool. I am a firm believer in "an assumption makes an a** out of you and me."
Peace, friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Nice thread. Just wanted to add where I learned a bit about this from and in case you are unfamiliar with what they share: Michelle Belanger breaks it down, shares about consenting adults and physic vampirism-one news video and, she has a Youtube channel. Also is on a Vampire documentary, at least one that I know of where the energy is measured between her and partner.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks for the vid. The thesis I am building is not those who actively identify themselves with physical vampirism,
but that anti-social behaviour may have a spiritual underpinning. There is always a dominant class, in both capitalism and communism that feed on the majority. It is though we are conditioned to be serfs/slaves, by those that manipulate others for personal gain. Whether it's the propaganda matrix, the Austrian Educational Model, Scientific Materialism, Religious Fundamentalism, it is though we are instinctively becoming hive-minded, when the majority know better. Why is it that genocides are allowed to happen, yet most humans deplore them? I recently watched Dr. Greer's documentary "Unacknoledged". In it he states that if only 1% of those he has interviewed would do what they said they would,that disclosure would be a done deal. Also, he states that if no one else is going to do it then he is going to do it. That's taking responsibility. If we want real change, we are going to have to take responsibility collectively by raising the standard of the status quo. We cannot expect it to happen from external sources. We cannot expect God or Science to 'save us' from the outside. Those who drag us down are the bottom feeders, or the ones projecting an image of authority, who have no right ethically or morally to dominate us. I have been using lyrics as examples. How about, "Teachers, leave those kids alone", by Pink Floyd. It seems as if the conformists have been gaining sway over the past decades. People with personality disorders related to ego, project authority, when they have neither the ethics or moral turpitude to deserve it. There are many of them. They only have power, because we give it to them, by our blind acceptance of our self-created serfdom. Narcissists drag other people down in order to inflate their own sense of of superiority, which is really an illusion. I am using psychic vampire as an analogy here, as they are preying on their victim's self-image, which is their life blood, which leads their modus operendi. or the way they think or feel about themselves. The bottom feeders are rising to the top because we let them. Humans are like sheep. I'm not the first to say that. If only the bottom 10%, who are oppressed changed their attitude in a beneficial way, then the rest would follow. So, the power that each of us has individually is immense. We need to realize we have it and use it vs watching the tube and letting everyone else make up our minds for us. Complacency is a tool, used by the psychological vampires. Why change, when they lead us to believe they have the solutions?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Some people are selfish and greedy. They don't care about others and will do things that are not in the best interest of others.

You don't need to invent beings.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've come into contact, have been around people like that. They don't even understand that their often high or very depressing energy given forth literally sucks the life out of people. Though, some may be aware that they are doing that, exactly what you are mentioning, being intentional, part of mental illness(anti social behavior, etc).

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I have a grown son diagnosed as a bipolar. I hope that none of you have to experience that firsthand.
Unfortunately, he is still in denial;and, unfortunately I am the one who keeps bashing his head against the wall(symbollically)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join