It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percent of the population DOESN'T care what Trump does?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You know the disconnect is strong when you have mutliple members saying 99% of supporters wouldn't care..

I doubt even 10% of his supporters ON THIS SITE would defend him shooting somebody.

Like really? Lol..

edit on 12-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Far fewer people would support him killing someone than voted for Bill AND Hillary to be President long after the mysterious deaths started. I support Our President and think he is trying to do what is best for Our Country.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I remember Hilary saying she would nuke NY city and she would still be president
Can't find the link, but it's true

Because I said so

Trump could shoot someone and still win because he isn't Hillary
Stop blaming Trump,,blame the idiots who put Hilary up as the only candidate

Trump is not the best option, he is the supposed better option compared to Hilary, still is

Why can't you understand that

Well, if you want to go there, Hillary did win the popular vote, by millions, not just a few hundred thousand. We don't know how the Russian meddling in the elections either did or did not influence the vote. trump was not the best option, because Hillary had way more experience in world government in her right pinky than trump. They are BOTH crooked in their own ways. That is a fact, not one is less crooked than the other. The difference is temperament and experience, which she wins hands down.

You know trump had met Putin before and Lied about it. He bragged about his Russia friends years ago. Now it never happened, Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

We don't know how illegals voting did or did not influence the vote either.

Though if democrats were to cooperate with the investigations we might get answers to these questions.

I think it's interesting that they are choosing not to cooperate. Surely these answers would benefit the American people.

Democrats do want to help the people don't they?....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Cult of Trump? The only person here who seems to be a zealot is you. A zealot of hate. Of negativity and conflict. This has gone way beyond childish butthurt. This is an unhealthy obsession...and it shows, in every political post and comment that you type.

I'm not personally buying what you're selling, because I made the conscious decision for myself to remain on a positive path, but there was a time not too long ago that I would have agreed with much of what you have to say. Neither do I expect you to take what I have to offer, and it is not the first time I've offered it...but I'm offering it all the same.

I don't like Donald Trump. He is pompous, he is obnoxious, he can be unbelievably childish, and yes, he is a liar. However...what am I actually basing these reactions on? I have never met the man. Have you?

It is a fact that most Americans have never met a sitting POTUS in person. It is a fact that every bit of information; news articles, videos, photos, sound bytes, etc., that we receive regarding the POTUS or anyone close to him is given to us second and third hand by someone in the media.

You are expending untoward amounts of time and energy on the vilification and condemnation of a man whom you know nothing about, save for what you hear about him from other people whom you also do not know. Holding an obsessive grudge against another person is like drinking a vial of poison and then waiting for that other person to die from it. You only end up poisoning yourself in the end. And that is exactly what appears to be happening to you.

I don't like most of what I've seen of our POTUS...personality-wise. But I like seeing him the target of such a vicious hate campaign even less and the top reason of many for that is: It directly impacts the entirety of the American people.

While the schoolyard brawl continues to rage, focusing the bulk of otherwise reasoning, intelligent Americans on whose political truth is the truthiest truth and other related finger-pointing idiocy, there are real issues facing real Americans right here in this country as well as real potential threats from foreign countries that are quietly keeping on keeping on...and even escalating, right behind those shiny distractions.

Our government is corrupt. Period. And it has been corrupt for a good long minute. Period. It has not ever, nor does it now matter who is sitting in that lofty seat, either. Nor does it make one shred of a difference which party he or she claims loyalty to. They all lie, exaggerate, make promises that do not get fulfilled, obfuscate and deflect. All of them.

That truth is not hidden. In fact, it's all too often a convenient deflection from people on both sides of the pissing contest when they run out of sh!t to fling at the opposing side. So why the relentless, contrived outrage over this particular guy making stuff up to win an election? I mean...but, Clinton right? But what about Bush...either one, right? And don't leave Obama out, either.

I am an American. I am not loyal to any party and I am certainly not stupid. I am adult enough to realize that people say dumb sh!t, and that the media will beat that horse long after it's dead, despite the fact that it is cherry picked and showcased in a frame of hyperbole, as they have since before I was ever alive.

And as an American, I see the highest office in the land being made a mockery of by its own people, from both major political parties, who do not represent all Americans, yet who have polarized the entire nation to such a degree that the rest of America no longer seems to matter. The political and racial division is weakening us as a nation, and if something does not change, it will ruin us.

Petty garbage like this only serves to exacerbate the conflict and widen the divide. We can't even seem to come together as a unified nation over the most trivial of issues, much less things that truly matter, and that is a problem. People like you, who obsessively trot out the same old tired arguments and refuse to accept that this is the hand we were dealt and bemoaning it will not help; and in fact does nothing but bring the morale of the nation down, did not cause the problem...but you are contributing heavily to the continuity of it.

How are you personally making an effort to make this country a better place to live? You bitch and whine incessantly about what a horrible President Trump is...well...are you doing anything besides bitching and whining? Because all I see is a sad individual who spends hours on the internet refusing to accept reality and lashing out like a three year old having a tantrum at every available opportunity at anyone who does not share that obsession with you. It's bordering on pathos at this juncture.

I don't think the percentage of Americans who are apathetic about what Trump does is all that high. I think the percentage who don't care much that he brags and says obviously silly things like this is much higher. Your stunningly stupid query already has an answer, anyway. If anyone takes the time to discuss the topic, it's pretty clear that they do care what he does. It is incredibly important to care what he does. The dumb sh!t he says though? Unless he's saying something that will become federal mandate, not so much.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Trump is a great and honorable man. He saved us from that baby sacrificing devil woman and her cohort of crooks. You do realize the Clinton body count is common sense that its true. You do realize that they operate a fake charity that's not good for much other than hustling monies and using them for nefarious purposes.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

My mother and all her jehovah witness friends
don't give a damn about anything that's going
on in the world out side of their worship group.

Non of them voted. Non of them care if their
healthcare and SS gets taken away. Most of them
give me the feeling like they are ready to die.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dasman888

I've never met a obama worshipper..

I guess everything exists..there has to be some out there...

When you start seeing this shameless level of worship for Trump, let me know.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I doubt it..

Hillary has never even been popular nor had a rabid fan base..

No one likes hillary.. not democrats.. not liberals.. not even bill..

That seems like one of those right wing conspiracy site rebuttals to trumps "shoot someone in time square comment.."

The exact same as..

"It was secretly the democrats who colluded with Russia to help trump win!"

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Idk..

Do you think the trolls count in that??

The ones who just like pissing people off for the show...

Once it gets real and effects them personally all of the trolls flip instantly..

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Apparently about 37.6%. If you still support Trump despite the debacle his presidency has become, you're part of the cult.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

That's a really interesting point..

How many wouldn't back any wrong doing but are just so jaded they wouldn't believe any evidence against him anyway. Creating their own mental image trump rather than the reality..

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

Trump is a great and honorable man. He saved us from that baby sacrificing devil woman and her cohort of crooks. You do realize the Clinton body count is common sense that its true. You do realize that they operate a fake charity that's not good for much other than hustling monies and using them for nefarious purposes.

You do realize all that is fake news? Sucker.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Apparently about 37.6%. If you still support Trump despite the debacle his presidency has become, you're part of the cult.

Wonderful graphic and site - THANK YOU!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The first time I voted was for Trump. I'm 38 years old. The reason why I voted for him is because I thought our constitutional republic would be destroyed with Hillary or Bernie as president. He was the 1st electable candidate I've seen in my lifetime who is not a career politician & who is less able to be bribed. He also stated that his 1st responsibility to our country was to uphold the constitution & appoint people who will uphold the constitution, the complete antithesis to Obama.

I don't like Trump's views on asset forfeiture or his claim that the economy is doing great. Granted the stock market is higher but he is still using the same bogus economic data which Obama used, regarding things like unemployment & GDP.

There are many things I like about Trump. His appointment of supreme court justice Gorsuch, hopefully he gets to nominate a few more. His mandate that for every new regulation, two must be eliminated. His elimination of over 800+ Obama regulations so far. Illegal immigration is down 70%. Exiting the US from TPP & the Paris climate accord. Threatening to cut funding to sanctuary cities. Reducing regulations on manufacturers. Travel ban for countries with known terrorist ties. Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees. His rightfully labeling MSM as fake news.

I don't think Trump is the solution to all our problems, only the 1st step to the restoration of our constitutional republic. All we have to do is continue to not vote for career politicians. Hopefully, we'll have a libertarian as president in the future. Trump was the closest thing to an electable libertarian this time around.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Raggedyman

I doubt it..

Hillary has never even been popular nor had a rabid fan base..

No one likes hillary.. not democrats.. not liberals.. not even bill..

That seems like one of those right wing conspiracy site rebuttals to trumps "shoot someone in time square comment.."

The exact same as..

"It was secretly the democrats who colluded with Russia to help trump win!"

Funny, hilary supporting kurthall was just saying above that most people like hillary
Now you are saying the opposite, hmmm

Be good if you guys all had one simple true story rather than the many you rely on to keep things off balance

I am still confident that Trump is and will always be a better option than hillary

Sory to be the broken egg

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: kurthall

We don't know how illegals voting did or did not influence the vote either.

Though if democrats were to cooperate with the investigations we might get answers to these questions.

I think it's interesting that they are choosing not to cooperate. Surely these answers would benefit the American people.

Democrats do want to help the people don't they?....

Or what illegals voted, none of that is known either. I agree the system should be fixed, and it sure as hell should not be hacked by Russians, no matter who is up for president, but it was. The Russians did try and influence the elections.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

thanks for the laugh . made my day

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

well thought out reply . I agree 100 % Great read

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join