It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its important to note that you call out the blame for the atrocity squarely on the left, while the cause is on the right. This is an insightful bit of lunacy that helps clear up a lot of your positions.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To all those supporting and defending Nazis... just leave. Leave ATS. Delete your account.

Go back to your Daily Stormer.

You will find no welcome here.

On the news front, the Judge set no bond for terrorist James Alex Fields Jr. He remains in custody.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Lee Stranaham shows the CIA/ DNC/'Blood and Soil/Charlotteville link. Stranaham left Breitbart because he wouldn't be compromised.

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CrypticConversions

I don't think I can start a thread with this because I haven't been here long enough. If anyone thinks this is important enough to start a thread on it, please do. I think it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trump is the same guy that was implementing actual policy friendly to these groups. Nobody remembers he froze resources to counter extremism groups fighting these right wing terror and white supremacism movements? And then he has a white nationalist sympathizer in Bannon standing right next to him. Why would people expect Trump to behave any differently. Is this your first time seeing this dude?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrypticConversions

From Breitbart to Sputnik

A former Breitbart News writer is launching a radio show for Russian propaganda network Sputnik.

“I’m on the Russian payroll now, when you work at Sputnik you’re being paid by the Russians,” former Breitbartinvestigative reporter Lee Stranahan told me. “That’s what it is. I don’t have any qualms about it. Nothing about it really affects my position on stuff that I’ve had for years now.”

Get out.

Source

edit on 14-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What is very scary about this incident, I believe the murdering hatred from these Nazi type groups have gone beyond skin color. Now the propaganda and hatred is "the left". The guy tried to kill as many people as he could no matter the skin color.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: fleabit

That's not true. Left-wing identity politics empowered the white nationalists. If you demand pride, prestige and power for certain sub-groups and specificities, expect more to do the exact same when they crave the same things.

that's what you're going with? reeeeally?

"if you gays want to be treated as equal citizens you're going to have to expect a violent militia who want to throw jews in ovens"

sounds like pitifully weak apologism to me, but hey i get how important your "unpopular causes" are to you

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like to me it didn't matter what side did what the sides could have switched and violence would still have happened. Too many people can't get on with their life without trying to make others conform to their life.

Just my $.02

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
No, I did not say that. I did not speak about rights or anyone's "right to practice their religious beliefs". And if the main motive was marketing one's church (organizing protests for attention) to increase attendance and thus make more money it doesn't count as 'practicing one's religious beliefs' anyway (remember, I said "if", not making any accusations or implications here).

Question: does she need to be on the frontline right where any fight is more likely to break out? Why is she seeking that kind of confrontation rather than teaching her flock the wise instructions at Proverbs 17:14-16 and Psalm 34:14 from her Church or from door to door in a personal conversation to help with reaching people's hearts as Jesus instructed and commanded?

Turn away from what is bad and do what is good;
Seek peace and pursue it.
(Psalm 34:14)

14 Beginning a fight is like opening a floodgate;
Before the quarrel breaks out, take your leave.
15 Anyone who acquits the wicked one and anyone who condemns the righteous one
—Both of them are detestable to Jehovah.
16 What good is it that the stupid one has the means to acquire wisdom
When he has no heart for acquiring it?
(Proverbs 17:14-16)

Might there be a difference between seeking peace (and pursuing it rather than avoidable confrontation with those whose hearts are not rightfully inclined for peace and wisdom) and preaching peace? How about these instructions from God's word....

edit on 14-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: fleabit

That's not true. Left-wing identity politics empowered the white nationalists. If you demand pride, prestige and power for certain sub-groups and specificities, expect more to do the exact same when they crave the same things.

that's what you're going with? reeeeally?

"if you gays want to be treated as equal citizens you're going to have to expect a violent militia who want to throw jews in ovens"

sounds like pitifully weak apologism to me, but hey i get how important your "unpopular causes" are to you

Apologism for what? It is a fact, by their own admission, that they are engaging in identity politics. But hey, you probably know how to make an argument as much as you know how to use the shift key.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: kaylaluv

Apparently, he prefers the offensive.

It's important to note that Trump condemned Frazier within an hour. White supremacists? Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Nope.

Charlottesville is his moral moment to condemn radical domestic terrorism.

He failed.

Actually it was both sides fault. Not a false premise at all there. If the ANTIFA would not had shown up there would not had been any violence. If the People protesting the statue would had ignored and stayed away from ANTIFA then there would not had been a riot.

Both sides are to blame here. Trumps statement of blame on alot of sides is correct. Yes we know you cant stand the man. neither can I sometimes but he did condemn it factually.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Dont protest hate. Got it. Good to know for next time Nazis wanna stroll down my street.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

Dont protest hate. Got it. Good to know for next time Nazis wanna stroll down my street.

HAte groups dont get along with each other. And Seriously nazis walking down your street? ACK! remember your papers!

No this was a intentional set up to cause problems. It worked. NUmerous statues have been destroyed today and this week. You can and should protest hate,but dont become a Hater yourselves. MLK was a great example of a protest.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It only took one foot on the gas.

Not buying what you're sharing.

Sorry

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

It only took one foot on the gas.

Not buying what you're sharing.

Sorry

Save your insincere sorry for someone else please.

I wasnt selling anything at all just stating my Opinion.

If you dont like it you know where the door is. Just be careful i hear it slaps people on the Arse on the way out.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why did all the headlines saturday say 3 were killed?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2 cops died in a separate incident not related from a copter accident. Makes for a better headline though right? Pretty sick...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

I think there are better (wiser) ways to protest hate than showing up with clubs and sticks shouting "do something!" to entice them into a fight or clubbing the elderly from behind (or by associating with* those who do such things by marching or protesting along them and the organizations they support or that provide the fuel for such behaviour. *: advertently or inadvertently). See 5:00 and 6:41:

Don't take this too literal but in light of Proverbs 17:14-16 and Psalm 34:14 that I shared in my last comment (in particular the first sentence of Ps 34:14 in this case):

edit on 14-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I think there are better (wiser) ways to protest hate than showing up with clubs

or bibles I guess...

the organizers of this unite the right rally has made threats to charlottesville saying they will be back and the city will be sorry, blah, blah....
would be rather funny if when they did, they found all the shops closed and boarded up, the streets empty and every house tuned to the same radio station that was playing rap music!! with an occasional messege to the intruders..
rap music playing loud.... then "That was so and so, because we thought you would hate rape.. now a message from the residents of this city.... "THIS IS OUR CITY AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED!!!" and then back to the rap music, so loud that it drowns them out.
no people on the streets, no tv cameras, heck, let's turn off the street lights even and leave them in the dark...
just a bunch of patrol cars and national guard tanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join