It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: bknapple32

So what displaying the Daesh flag is also not forbidden and people use the Daesh finger gesture all the time as well. I call that faux outrage and nothing more. It's called free speech even if you don't like it.

Nobody said it wasn't free speech and that they have every right to it. But you don't get to be a Nazi and deny being a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i guarantee there is nobody going to this event that engages in intercourse on a regular basis

link   

originally posted by: 711117
can we please point out how hilarious these overweight redneck virgins look in the footage though?

looks like the exact same ones from the inauguration

Ah the dead beat argument. Nice one. Yeah being a virgin is really subhuman. Wow. The tolerant Left strikes again.

link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Exactly.

Its almost like theyre kinda scared of just proclaiming what exactly they are. Maybe too much stigma with the Nazi's? Morons from moron mountain

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

can we please point out how hilarious these overweight redneck virgins look in the footage though?

Ah the dead beat argument. Nice one. Yeah being a virgin is really subhuman. Wow. The tolerant Left strikes again.

Do you support the nazi presence in Charlottesville? Yes or no

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is true up to a point.

And yes your right, we are also free to make fun of them and their racist beliefs.

Unfortunately nobody know how to protest civil and no longer is as creative as they were in the 60's.

Should have created a counter protest March with big puppets and made fun of them.

edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

i'm not right or left, but you're obviously a 'triggered' virgin lol

link   

Did he hurt your feelings? Would you perhaps like a safe-space?
edit on 8/12/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

That's irrelevant, they're more concerned with the postings of an anonymous internet poster being intolerant than actual self-identifying Nazi's organizing.

What a world we live in.

Nazi's are cool. Calling Nazi's fat, friendless, virgins isn't cool because it's intolerant.

I need a drink

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
can someone please conduct a survey? i think i'm onto something here

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is true up to a point.

And yes your right, we are also free to make fun of them and their racist beliefs.

Unfortunately nobody know how to protest civil and no longer is as creative as they were in the 60's.

Should have created a counter protest March with big puppets and made fun of them.

Good idea, but then they'd complain about being discriminated against and how "intolerant," the world is and how bigoted everyone is because here in America we don't bend over backwards to #ing Nazi's.

I need to watch Inglorious Basterds tonight. I want mah scalps!

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Its gonna be a long day.

Popcorn doesnt even suffice. Busting out the vodka

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I support there right for free speech and don't pretend otherwise. What i think about them personally is completely irrelevant. As long as it stays peaceful but Antifa showed up today so i guess that's now out of the question.

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

If part of celebrating either history is supremacy than yes it's racist. If part of celebrating black history month is black superiority over whites then it's racist. If your proud your ancestors owned slaves and treated them like livestock it's also probably racist.

I would disagree, and agree. This will be my last time making this point so hopefully I am clear. There is nothing racist about celebrating your White or Black or whatever heritage. There are racists who use their heritage to glorify their racism (like some neo-Nazi doing the Hitler salute, or some New Black Panther giving the black power sign) but that makes them the racists, it doesn't make celebrating heritage racist.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Anyone passing this off as "Free Speech" is an apologist

link   
these people will be mocked for the rest of time might as well start now

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

you did not prove it was a NAZI rally. You offered a single image of a man with his hand up. If you get some of the leaders on mic openly saying "heyy, this is a NAZI rally" , then maybe you can claim you proved it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I mean your right the Christian approach would be to just point out the nazi behaviour rather than name me calling but, the us has always been a little more old testiment.

link   
a reply to: luthier

You know, in a first-world country, someone would have suggested putting up a statue of Dr. Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, or how about George Washington Carver? That guy deserves a statue anyway, and I haven't heard anything about him in years.

Nah... "put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walking 'cross the floo-oo-oor.
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walking out the door!
"

Orville Redenbacher is slipping... got some better around here somewhere...

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: underwerks

If this was really about the statue, and history, and not the racial implications, they would label their actions as protecting American heritage instead of labeling it "white heritage".

Racists make themselves pretty obvious if you take the time to listen.

Racism is about discriminating against other races, not about celebrating your own race. If that were the case, then all the Mexican Americans waiving the Mexican flag and celebrating their Mexican heritage are racists.

But aren't the statues part of all our history? That's what people keep saying in defense of things like this.

So why label it as "white heritage" when it's all our heritage? Unless they are intentionally adding a racial aspect for their own reasons..

And Mexican isn't a race.

Aren't African-American's contributions part of all of our history? Yet we have Black History Month. Why label it Black History Month, if it is all of our history?

It's disingenuous to try and compare Black History month to a racist rally where people are screaming racial epithets. Come on now.

One is a month set aside to celebrate contributions by the black community, and one is a rally set on warping history in the hopes of validating current identity politics.

You're talking about apples and bowling balls.

You are just using your bias and prejudice to make the distinction between the two. Celebrating Black history, celebrating White history, neither are racist. There are black and white racists though.

You're right, celebrating ones history in itself isn't racist. Though it becomes racist when you use that celebration of history to denigrate someone else because of their race.

Which is what this is really about. It seems if people really cared about the statue, (which is what the rally is supposed to be about) they wouldn't bring identity politics into it.

It's obvious they have other intentions, though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join