It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Troopers killed in the crash have been identified.

wtvr.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Actually I'm arguing with you, because in spite of your repeated attempts to appear mature enough to stop replying, you keep replying. And yeah go ahead and pretend that's not what you meant when you went keyboard warrior. If you want I can promise to let you have the last word, that way you can tell your mom or your wife or whoever you have to brag your online manliness to that you "won" this exchange.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nah, it's more the toting of Nazi flags and the shouting of things like "blood and soil."

AND ?

Them so called 'nazi's'.

Them so called 'white supremacists'

Hijacked that symbol from someone else.

But you go on ahead pretending that didn't color the rally at all.

I don't ignore the elephant in the room. The party of the donkey trying to erase history they don't like.

Hare short of acting like ISIS and the Taliban over in the middle east blowing up statues they don't like.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: Noncents

idk, but he's a registered republican

I omitted the rest of the info because it has his driver license id on it.

We will know more soon after a bit of social media diving.

Great you just proved that Gryphon66 in the other thread was right about certain members and that you crave the division.

Are you going to call out those on the right for craving the division as well?

I already did many times in fact. I just don't take the Alt-Right seriously that's all.

Oh ok. Sorry if I missed your posts to that effect here in this thread.

I experienced first hand what real Nazis are capable of and the Alt-Right is just a bunch of amateurs compared to them. I stated many times that i support free speech regardless of my feelings towards any group. They are completely irrelevant however when violence of any kind ensues they deserve what's coming for them.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nah, it's more the toting of Nazi flags and the shouting of things like "blood and soil."

AND ?

Them so called 'nazi's'.

I don't ignore the elephant in the room. The party of the donkey trying to erase history they don't like.

Hare short of acting like ISIS and the Taliban over in the middle east blowing up statues they don't like.

You mean how like ISIS also uses cars to kill civilians?

Huh.

It's only a matter of time before you go off into some tangent about gun control. Just stop while you're ahead.

link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

What makes it a White Supremacist rally?

When a group of people(whites) rally to protect historical monuments. Because another group (bundle of sticks-Fasces) find it to be a reminder of an inconvenient truth.

Contrast that with brown supremacists over in the middle east running around destroying them(like ISIS).

People(The usual suspects) have it backasswards.

There were literal white supremacists organizing the rally.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

AND ?

Them so called 'nazi's'.

Huh.

It's only a matter of time before you go off into some tangent about gun control. Just stop while you're ahead.

Ahead?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And effing seriously people ?

For a supposed group of 'xenophobes' wonder why they modeled a movement after a bunch of foreigners to begin with.

Hur da dur. dur hur.

I been so much happier ignoring political bullsnip for the past few months.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

AND ?

Them so called 'nazi's'.

Huh.

I'll head that topic off for ya.

'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

AND ?

Them so called 'nazi's'.

Huh.

Ahead?

I literally cannot go a single thread without ad-homs, it's only fair.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
alt-right, white nationalist and racist are and have always been cowards. wont even take credit for their evil work. the kkk wore hoods and now they hide behind computers. too many white allies agree. i met these punks and berkeley in april and knock oned of the nazi saluters out. most of them are lonely scared boys that dont know how to treat a women nevertheless another human being. keep making excuses. nazi punks must die. your either on the side of good or evil. its way past obvious who the evil xenophobe is
edit on 08pm88America/Chicago3124k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

link   

For a supposed group of 'xenophobes' wonder why they modeled a movement after a bunch of foreigners to begin with.

Hur da dur. dur hur.

Their xenophobia is more ethnocentric than geographic.

Kinda like how the first lady isn't really thought of as an immigrant by a lot of Trump supporters.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's only a matter of time before you go off into some tangent about gun control.

Well there is no mandatory background check and mandatory waiting period.

Cars and trucks the new box cutters.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: Noncents

idk, but he's a registered republican

I omitted the rest of the info because it has his driver license id on it.

We will know more soon after a bit of social media diving.

Great you just proved that Gryphon66 in the other thread was right about certain members and that you crave the division.

Are you going to call out those on the right for craving the division as well?

I already did many times in fact. I just don't take the Alt-Right seriously that's all.

Oh ok. Sorry if I missed your posts to that effect here in this thread.

I experienced first hand what real Nazis are capable of and the Alt-Right is just a bunch of amateurs compared to them. I stated many times that i support free speech regardless of my feelings towards any group. They are completely irrelevant however when violence of any kind ensues they deserve what's coming for them.

Exactly. I've said many times the people slinging around the "Nazi" label and comparing Trump to Hitler are historically illiterate. It's a pathetic self-aggrandizement fantasy because they want to "resist" so they have to find an appropriately evil figure to pretend they're resisting, to make themselves feel heroic and relevant.

Can you imagine that being your life? Yeesh.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
To those who think the statue of Robert E. Lee should be removed I guess you would have preferred the Union armies had burned down Charlottesville like they did Lexington and Richmond ?

I don't even see how it's in our domain to remove such statues as they were paid for and erected by past generations - they aren't "ours" to do anything with.

To remove a statue of Lee to White Southerners is the equivalent of taking down a statue of MLK would be to Blacks.

He's held in high regard for very good reasons, most having nothing to do with the Civil War at all.

Let's take this to its next logical conclusion. We will have to remove Native American symbols because they too owned slaves even past Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.

What I find most interesting is that Robert E. Lee was a gradual emancipationist who criticized slavery as an evil system, but had only vague hopes that it would eventually end.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The PROBLEM is everyone is a BIGOT.

Some people HATE bankers.

Some people HATE gun owners(just for Rome)

Some people HATE corporations( and yes they are PEOPLE under the corporate personhood LAW that allows people to buy and do business from them).

Such is the circle of HATE.

NO ONE is without that sin.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Don't underestimate them, Hitler was a ostracized loner at one point.

And the masses can be easily swayed to follow their lowest instincs

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Hur da dur. dur hur.

Kinda like how the first lady isn't really thought of as an immigrant by a lot of Trump supporters.

This has less to do with ethnicity than it has to do with the fact that she's a legal immigrant. This isn't rocket science.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Troopers killed in the crash have been identified.

wtvr.com...

RIP

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So... What new laws are going to come out of this, or should I say what rights are they going to try and take?

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join