It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
according to this, they won't even confirm is fields' charges are related to the same event..

www.dailyprogress.com...

and, there was another event that occurred in a parking lot, so maybe it's not related...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What makes it a White Supremacist rally?
Because it's the political right?

Really??

You have to really laugh at some of these racist peoples comments, they lack common sense and a whole lot of intelligence.Racist people are mentally challenged, they only see what racist people see and that's hate, so why argue?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's Sherlock Holmes character. Basically it's a polite way of saying something to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Was this James Fields guy there to support the rally or to protest against it?

Since it was preordained that the killer was a white supremacist I'm interested in knowing if he actually was or not.

Nothing confirmed quite yet... which I don't really find to be strange. He got slapped with an appropriate sentence albeit I would sentence him to death personally.

I've seen MANY different internet detectives on the case... all of whom have been entirely incorrect. A 4chan meme about some dude who came out on Facebook and told people to leave him alone (lives in Michigan), another fake news article about someone entirely related to the event in another ATS thread, a /pol thread about a CIA operation (false flag) to make "unite the right," look bad that was also entirely false, and I do believe there is "proof," that he's a registered republican somewhere.... although I'm a registered voter and haven't voted since 2012 so there's that.

We just don't know yet.

What we do know, is that lives were lost, and a new-found defense and emergence of Nazism has emerged in the streets of America.

Jim Marrs, RIP, was correct. The Fourth Reich was absolutely correct.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: bknapple32

a reply to: bknapple32

"The pro trump crowd" was a clear generalization of Trump supporters. Just because you didn't use the words "all Trump supporters" doesn't change anything. Get off your bigoted generalized views. Not everyone who has "rationalized" anything today is a Trump supporter.

Fresh you call me a bigot. Moving on from you. You haven't brought any substance to the discussion anyways.

Bigot

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Note, this can be ANY group, including a political ideology or just all those "Pro-Trumpers".

Sorry for pointing out you're something you think you hate.

I'd love for someone to have the guts to call me a bigot to my face. Rather than be a keyboard warrior. I think you are just projecting but then again. I'm not gonna stoop to your level of name calling and call you what you are. Peace brotha.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: Noncents

idk, but he's a registered republican

I omitted the rest of the info because it has his driver license id on it.

We will know more soon after a bit of social media diving.

Great you just proved that Gryphon66 in the other thread was right about certain members and that you crave the division.

Are you going to call out those on the right for craving the division as well?

link   

Rather than be a keyboard warrior, you'll just passive aggressively suggest if I saw you in person I'd be too scared to say that to you?

Yeah, you went keyboard warrior. You love doing stuff you think you're not doing.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not really, as this has nothing to do with Trump. I couldn't really do anything to prove that he wasn't antifa other than post the political affiliation which will lead to more revelations once more social media diving is completed.

Note, I have friends, lovers, and mentors who are Republican. Republicans aren't bad people, they are just Americans. Nowhere did I say anything else. I'd like you to stop the hate.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I knew who he was playing, but I've never seen the show so I don't get the reference. As long as I'm pissing everyone off though, I'll just throw this out there.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

More saying that someone who calls someone a bigot on the internet never has he balls to say it real life. Again. I'm not calling you a thing. You're the one resorting to calling me a bigot. For what? Saying pro trumpers on this thread were shifting the focus.

Again. Peace man. You don't bring anything but hate

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Actually /Pol/ found the Fields guy pretty quick. The name popped up quite often in different threads i was monitoring.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You're definitely a bigot though. If violence is your natural reaction to losing an argument I suggest you seek help. Isn't that more what you'd expect out of those lowly, barbaric Trump supporters you look down on?
edit on 12 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Great you just proved that Gryphon66 in the other thread was right about certain members and that you crave the division.

Probably not.

So far I've seen Reddit and 4chan fail on trying to pin the murder on some leftie, and there's a thread on ATS about some democrat who isn't related to this because he, too, has a Dodge Challenger that was bought in the same year.

It can't be a coincidence! Remember, ATS is pre-dominantly right-leaning, most people are denouncing this #ing Nazi non-sense.

People should lose jobs over this, in my opinion. I would never employ someone who identifies with Adolf Hitler.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"Your power of observation is astounding."
"No sh!t Sherlock."
"Thanks Captain Obvious."
Etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I already did many times in fact. I just don't take the Alt-Right seriously that's all.

link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Actually /Pol/ found the Fields guy pretty quick. The name popped up quite often in different threads i was monitoring.

Yeah, and they were also wrong, too.

But hey, why mention that? I have to admit, 4chan's attempt was downright hilarious. That kid popped on Facebook so quick because pathetic losers wouldn't stop blowing his phone up with death threats.

But hey, why mention that? If you want a source, that thread was trashed and the dude deleted his handle on Reddit. What a shocker.

link   

I already did many times in fact. I just don't take the Alt-Right seriously that's all.

Oh ok. Sorry if I missed your posts to that effect here in this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What makes it a White Supremacist rally?

When a group of people(whites) rally to protect historical monuments. Because another group (bundle of sticks-Fasces) find it to be a reminder of an inconvenient truth.

Contrast that with brown supremacists over in the middle east running around destroying them(like ISIS).

People(The usual suspects) have it backasswards.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nah, it's more the toting of Nazi flags and the shouting of things like "blood and soil."

But you go on ahead pretending that didn't color the rally at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You're definitely a bigot though. If violence is your natural reaction to losing an argument I suggest you seek help. Isn't that more what you'd expect out of those lowly, barbaric Trump supporters you look down on?

Who said I was resorting to violence? Me seek help? You're the one arguing with the air my friend.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join