It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pro white is not a white supremacist movement.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It is sad, that is why we decided to move to the desert, too damn hot to get mad at anything.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Gryphon66

Who do we blame, do we blame the Neos or do we blame the counter protesters for interrupting?

Does the person behind the wheel not suffice enough?

And now I hear the driver was autistic, while I cannot vouch for the veracity of this with no credible source. Who would've thought, weaponized autism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: face23785

"A Pivotal Moment for the Pro-White Movement in America"

Nah, it's got nothing to do with white nationalism. How would anyone get that idea?

Look at the headliners. What would you call Richard Spencer? How about Matthew Heimbach? I'm assuming you won't push back to hard about calling them out for who they are. About Kessler (a "Proud Boy")? He'll post things like this:

Oh, see not a racist! No... not really...

I just can't for the life of me understand why the unfair fake news media keeps referring to this as a white nationalist rally.

It's clearly a white supremacist rally.

But but but. What proof is there is was a white supremacist rally? Like this is ats. We'd need some kind of proof. Maybe if they advertised it as such. But I don't see thaaaaaat. Sorry lib lib. DeflectiOn fake news snowflake!!!!

Pshhh. There's no proof whatsoever on those call to action posters of white supremacy at alllllllll

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents

originally posted by: bknapple32
Or does that not fit your perception?

So you don't know who the driver is or what camp he was in and you're just projecting based on situational evidence?

That's exactly what everyone is doing. If he yelled Allahu Akbar out the window there'd be stories all over tomorrow about how his "motives may never be known" but we've got a white driver who hasn't made any statements at all and hasn't been identified, but it's totally fine to jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DBCowboy

They didn't kill anyone. So...

So they get excused for all their violence because they didn't kill someone today.

No.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just a quick PSA:

Red Herring

Attempting to redirect the argument to another issue to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. While it is similar to the avoiding the issue fallacy, the red herring is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

and ...

Strawman Fallacy

Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

Logically Fallacious

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Btw we still don't know squat about the perpetrator and his motives. All we have to go on right now is pure speculation. What happened to waiting for some official confirmation before grabbing torches and pitchforks prematurely?

The driver did drive into counter-protestors.

I know that but what happens if he turns out to be a Hillary or Bernie supporter? All i'm reading is please let him be a white male preferably a full blown Nazi so we can blame the violence that occured on the Alt-Right. Sorry but some members are already foaming at there mouths about that prospect and it sickens me.

Just like how the rightists are foaming at their mouths about the prospect that he might be a "leftist"?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just a quick PSA:

Red Herring

Attempting to redirect the argument to another issue to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. While it is similar to the avoiding the issue fallacy, the red herring is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

and ...

Strawman Fallacy

Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

Logically Fallacious

Analogy

A comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification. Often called a "straw man" by people who can't see the connection.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

lol.... it seems that the unite the right people were the ones who picked up the torches a tad bit prematurely???

and, may I just refer you to all those threads where the right is automatically pointing their fingers to the left or crying terrorists right off the bat???

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The senseless death and countless injuries at the hands of a vile Nazi disgusts me and I hope justice is swift for this waste of human skin as there will be a special circle in hell waiting for him.

The mindless violence caused by ANTIFA and the Nazi's today serves as an illustration of the divide that exists in America.

While both groups have the right to free speech, neither has the right to silence speech that they disagree with.

Both ANTIFA and the Nazi's were shining examples of their low IQ base and ideologies. Ironically, today only illustrates that Nazi's and ANTIFA have more in common than they might realize.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A Pivotal Moment for the Pro-White Movement in America

Jeezus f-in...

It's so infuriating to see the first reply to this thread, 'What makes it a white supremacist rally?' and the 30+ stars on that post.

"I'm not a racist but I agree with a lot of what they're saying."

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I say let Antifa and Nazis fight each other. It would make a good tv show. That way they can eliminate themselves without our help.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Reply to: bknapple32

Although to be fair, Lance Bounds's argument that every race on Earth is descended from Adam and Eve is a bit of a show-stopper.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Been trying to call that out a bunch. Haven't been responded to at all. I expect more from a mod to be frank. Esp because they've posted since. I'm looking for an explanation without accusation is all.

The 30 plus stars only verify to me there are a lot of trump supporters that don't want their side to look bad at all. Indicative of the president himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I'm not even gonna go there

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Payper view even. Maybe before McGregor Mayweather and they can play up the race card too. Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The senseless death and countless injuries at the hands of a vile Nazi disgusts me and I hope justice is swift for this waste of human skin as there will be a special circle in hell waiting for him.

The mindless violence caused by ANTIFA and the Nazi's today serves as an illustration of the divide that exists in America.

While both groups have the right to free speech, neither has the right to silence speech that they disagree with.

Both ANTIFA and the Nazi's were shining examples of their low IQ base and ideologies. Ironically, today only illustrates that Nazi's and ANTIFA have more in common than they might realize.

Yes

Here here.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
About what Trump say or didn't say or the passion or lack thereof , the fact is he plays with these folks for political reasons, that dog whistle that I mentioned during the run up to his election which many of you decried as alarmist??..well that good ol boy David Duke, just reminded the Donald of who put him into office.

After the election I warned again, that among his advisors are Nazis or Nazi sympathizers but yet again met with derision, was it not last week one of his advisors, baby Goebbels aka Stephen Miller, trotted out a term used by Soviet anti Semites and currently in use by White supramacist circles
"Cosmopolitan Bias" a term most here never knew existed.. Then again most ppl here aren't Nazis.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I can get behind that

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join