It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good God.

I hope a lot of people look back at the beginning of this thread with a somber and reflective eye.

Prayers for the dead.

link   
If anybody cares, Twitter is buzzing with reports that the VSP helo crash was fully engulfed when rescue arrived.

Breaking911 is reporting that the two dead were both Troopers.

link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This is what Identity Evropa has to say about themselves:

WHO WE ARE

WE ARE A GENERATION OF AWAKENED EUROPEANS WHO HAVE DISCOVERED THAT WE ARE PART OF THE GREAT PEOPLES, HISTORY, AND CIVILIZATION THAT FLOWED FROM THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT. WE REJECT THE IDEA THAT OUR IDENTITIES ARE MERE ABSTRACTIONS TO BE DECONSTRUCTED. WE OPPOSE THOSE WHO WOULD DEFAME OUR HISTORY AND RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE. IN A TIME WHEN EVERY OTHER PEOPLE ARE ASSERTING THEIR IDENTITY, WITHOUT ACTION, WE WILL HAVE NO CHANCE TO RESIST OUR DISPOSSESSION.

www.identityevropa.com...

Or is there a problem with any people celebrating their own history and culture?

Except they did it with torches at night and KKK members were there, including David Duke, and of course the speeding car that plowed into anti-protesters and even backed up to squash more.

Uh huh. See those torches? Stop excusing them:

Sick:

edit on 8/12/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not talking about Antifa, as they didn't kill anyone today. Stay on topic.

Gotcha, so ANTIFA can riot all they want and that makes them American?

Oh, hey, what about BLM? They've been connected to several cop shootings. Are they American?

I am not trying to pick on you but wow, you are laying down whoppers today. What sites have you been wallowing around in?

How quickly we forget ...

www.ibtimes.com...

That's one and the guy wasn't actually part of BLM... nor sane.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: face23785

Yes that is the definition of what a nationalist is. But the "Nationalists" that are here in the US are White Nationalists. Or do you think it's just a coincidence that these "Nationalists" Groups who call themselves "Nationalists" just happen to also be a bunch of White Supremacy Advocates, Alt-Righters, KKK, etc.

All the "Nationalists" there today were there to support the Confederate Statue of G. Lee.

Rather than discuss the definition of the word put it in context of what we're actually talking about.

Nationalism:
loyalty and devotion to a nation

So you're purporting that only white Americans can hold such a view? That's a little racist isn't it?

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Abysha

It's its own term because of exactly what I was pointing out. When enough people use a term, even incorrectly, it gets a definition. I never said it wasn't a real word.

It's ALWAYS been a term! Like, for a super duper long assed time. Before wikipedia, before SJWs and all those things. White nationalism is a thing.

Why the hell am I having to tell you this? You should know this!

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Sony don't worry about the historic dangers of nationalism when it gets extreme and used for propaganda or do you?

I guess I shouldn't speak for you.

Every ideology has dangerous extremes in its history.

And do you see any comparison to Nazi Germany as to what is happening in America today. It started slow in Germany too.

this dosen't look familiar?

edit on 12-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

An update from AP. The crash was related to events in Charlottesville but, it's not clear how yet.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — The Latest on the white nationalist rally being held in Charlottesville (all times local):

6:35 p.m.

Officials say the deaths of two people in a helicopter crash near Charlottesville, Virginia, have been linked to a violent white nationalist rally earlier in the day.

It was not immediately clear how the crash was connected to the rally. Corinne Geller, a Virignia State Police spokeswoman, says the pilot and a passenger were killed in the crash Saturday afternoon.

The crash happened just a few hours after a car plowed into a crowd of people peacefully protesting against the white nationalist rally. One person was killed and at least two dozen were hurt.

edit on 12-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Kali74

No some here do deny Islamic terrorism and try and defend it all the time.

Some here argue against blanket labeling all Muslims because of what Islamic terrorists do.

yes - they are usually the same people who blanket label all Trump supporters together because of what neo nazi's do.

Hmmm ... like the folks that label everything and everyone they don't agree with "the left"?

This is a national tragedy. It's not about left and right.

link   

It's its own term because of exactly what I was pointing out. When enough people use a term, even incorrectly, it gets a definition. I never said it wasn't a real word.

Yea that's not gonna wash.

There are black nationalists. There are white nationalists. Each one espouses racial superiority and racial purity.

Trying to split hairs about it doesn't change it, whether you personally accept the definitions that most everybody else works with or not.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sony don't worry about the historic dangers of nationalism when it gets extreme and used for propaganda or do you?

And do you see any comparison to Nazi Germany as to what is happening in America today. It started slow in Germany too.

If you think anything like what happened in Nazi Germany is beginning here, I've got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's an instant scapegoat. It's their fault your life sucks. Rally for me. Blah blah.

link   

Some here argue against blanket labeling all Muslims because of what Islamic terrorists do.

yes - they are usually the same people who blanket label all Trump supporters together because of what neo nazi's do.

Who does that?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Indeed it is not about left and right, so probably best you don;t bring it up.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

It's ALWAYS been a term! Like, for a super duper long assed time. Before wikipedia, before SJWs and all those things. White nationalism is a thing.

Because muh narrative

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Indeed it is not about left and right, so probably best you don;t bring it up.

You already did. And shame on you.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Because muh narrative

I don't have a narrative, don't make baseless assumptions.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric

I'm not talking about Antifa, as they didn't kill anyone today. Stay on topic.

Gotcha, so ANTIFA can riot all they want and that makes them American?

Oh, hey, what about BLM? They've been connected to several cop shootings. Are they American?

I am not trying to pick on you but wow, you are laying down whoppers today. What sites have you been wallowing around in?

How quickly we forget ...

www.ibtimes.com...

That's one and the guy wasn't actually part of BLM... nor sane.

And we know this guy absolutely was a white supremacist and was sane?

I don't think we know either of those things yet.

As the left is fond of saying when one of these things goes down ... no one who does this could be sane.

But the point is that he used a BLM rally to kill white folks in solidarity with BLM.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Because muh narrative

I don't have a narrative, don't make baseless assumptions.

Whatever it makes you feel better to call whatever it is that you're currently doing, then.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I love when people say "he wasn't a BLM member" as if BLM issues membership cards.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join