It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Horrible news about the LEO chopper and the deaths today. I fear tonight will only get worse as nighttime sets in and anger rises on all sides.

I have friends that live there- trying to find a stream of the area scanners to stay as up to date as possible on what is happening - anyone got a link?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When I "LARP' I usually go as Harley Quinn.

Harley huh? Since you're still on a diet i would've guessed you're more likely to resemble Killer Croc to be honest.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Only in the crazy world we live in today could the following statement be viewed as racist, but with CNN on the airwaves, I guess anything is now possible.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America.

edit on 12/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Only in the crazy world we live in today could the following statement be viewed as racist:

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America.

Again I was impressed. I have seen an idiot thus far(my opinion most are) but that is an important statement for a leader to make.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I find the entire thing as crazy. Both sides are up in arms over a statue of Lee and both sides seem to be completely ignorant of who Lee was or what his views and beliefs were.

The White supremacists hold him up as some sort of believer, but he wasn't.

The left winger BLM groups probably think the same as the other ignoramuses.

Even before the civil war Lee pushed for emancipation he set up an illegal school for slaves and supported the work by his wife and her mother to liberate slaves and fund their move to Liberia. He wanted to set up a road to emancipation through military service for slaves.

During the war, he pushed for reconciliation he wanted a quick end to the war. He quelled others that argued for a protracted war. He may have even purposely lead the south to a loss in order to end the war.

A bunch of idiots on both sides and I am sad to see his monument taken down due to ignorance of history.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They are.

Thing is that in the past, the scum mostly just held their unpleasant little rallies. Everyone stood in groups with their unpleasant little signs and yelled a lot. Maybe they did it for a couple days. Maybe the news did a story or two about it, but it usually didn't even hit the national press, and then they all went home.

For some reason now, we have to have counter marches, violence has to erupt. everyone has to do livestreams of the whole debacle on all sides ...

Why? This crap was mostly irrelevant when I was a kid, even when I was in college. White supremacy was just one of those things that a few people in their sad little basements did. Now half the nation is tarred with it because we didn't elect Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Shhh, don't talk about actual history. No one wants to learn it.

link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Really sad photo from the scene of the helicopter crash.
edit on 12-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well said.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth
Why? This crap was mostly irrelevant when I was a kid, even when I was in college. White supremacy was just one of those things that a few people in their sad little basements did. Now half the nation is tarred with it because we didn't elect Hillary Clinton.

Anyone who thinks half the nation are white supremacists is an ignorant bigot themselves and I hope they don't breed.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
it was probably intentional. But we don't know if it was caused by fear or hate.

Yeah. Must have been love and harmony as his motive. Good call.

link   
From the other thread. . . .

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Apparently this is the guy Hefficide.

James Alex Fields Jr.

everipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are they still saying they think he freaked?

If that's true, that's a massive loss of control.

link   
Fox News is trying to pin the copter crash on the rally.

Smh

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Message to the Nazis, you have no place in America.

But we will allow your permits to go through.

Correction: we'll do it after the ACLU and other groups take us to court and the court rules we have to.

Fixed it for you. Again.

As it should be. The Constitution doesn't define scum nor does it decline their rights.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I didn't see him swarmed. It could be a severe low iq or mental disorder/intoxication?

No beeping?

link   
a reply to: face23785

It's more that half the country was OK with it. When white nationalists, white supremacists and neo-nazi's started aligning with Trump people still voted for him.

Sure, you can't and shouldn't blame Trump for them and their support but you should really stop and think what is it about Trump that drew those groups towards him and is that something that you align yourself with.

That's just a small snippet on the reasoning behind that train of thought, don't take it too seriously. This thread is no place for reasoned discussion.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Only when they're denying the history and culture of others ...

Like the japanese? They out right banned Islam from their country. Now guess how many people are offended by it. It's only a problem if whites do it. Yeah nothing hypocritical about this.

Huh?? I live here and I can assure you there are no Muslim ban,tho spying on them is what they do.
Angola however do not recognised Islam and considered it a cult.
However if those racist anti American POS speak for all White males or wht ppl in general, then NASA we have a problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are they still saying they think he freaked?

If that's true, that's a massive loss of control.

I'm not buying it.

I say deliberate act.

Fry his ass.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It was on Fox News, the guy that videotaped it.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join