It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: ketsuko

So it was probably a white supremacist. It could possibly be planned by more than one.

It is possible it's also a drug addict who happened to get stuck in a protest I guess.

Or an alien from an alternate dimension.

There is a .01 percent chance it's actually a clone of Robert e Lee.

It was a racist white guy.

I'm calling it.

Kind of like when the guy with a guy fox mask and Che shirt throws a brick through a store window demanding $15 an hour?

Do we need to speculate then to..we could. It could actually be Che from another dimension.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone remember not too long ago when people on the right tried to make it legal to do what this driver did?

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

Kind of makes you think..

No, but I do remember when you tried to use this incident as an example of what you think bills like that really mean.

The key phrases in that bill are "unintentional" and "exercise due care."

It's not a blank check to run over protesters. Neither is the North Carolina bill.

I didn't mean it's a blank check to run over people. A lawyer could spin this as unintentional and the guy could probably get off under the right circumstances if that bill went through.

I'm more concerned with the precedent a bill like that sets.

link   
Virginia State Police helicopter has crashed in Charlottesville, according to MSNBC.

link   

So it was probably a white supremacist. It could possibly be planned by more than one.

It is possible it's also a drug addict who happened to get stuck in a protest I guess.

I'm calling it.

aka a "lone wolf"

there's no such thing as white hate in America... it's always the minorities who are the real bigots...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably, but it's funny to watch the same crowd that howls in denial over every terrorist attack shame people for injecting doubt.

Well yeah.

Some guy who worships Islam shooting people up might be workplace violence.

Drive a car into a crowd?

Terrorism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Um .... riiiight.

I sincerely don't think so. He'd have to be a Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The bill doesn't pertain to intentionally trying to murder protesters. You're lying, and you KNOW you're lying. Stop lying.

Now who's lying. The bill has an intended purpose, and it sure isn't to protect the safety of protestors. Don't be obtuse.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Probably, but it's funny to watch the same crowd that howls in denial over every terrorist attack shame people for injecting doubt.

Well yeah.

Some guy who worships Islam shooting people up might be workplace violence.

Drive a car into a crowd?

Terrorism.

Hope y'all know I am suspicious of everyone!

Certainly don't stand up for religious nutbars.

link   

No, the car thing is only terrorism if the driver is white, not if he shouts Allah Snackbar.
edit on 12-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Bit there is more doubt if he is white?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Both actually!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
State police helicopter crashed in a wooded area SW of Charlottesville. No word on injuries.

Prayers.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Anyone remember not too long ago when people on the right tried to make it legal to do what this driver did?

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

Kind of makes you think..

No, but I do remember when you tried to use this incident as an example of what you think bills like that really mean.

The key phrases in that bill are "unintentional" and "exercise due care."

It's not a blank check to run over protesters. Neither is the North Carolina bill.

I didn't mean it's a blank check to run over people. A lawyer could spin this as unintentional and the guy could probably get off under the right circumstances if that bill went through.

I'm more concerned with the precedent a bill like that sets.

That's exactly what you meant. You said it was trying to make what this guy today did legal. Don't wimp out now, own your ignorance and blatant pushing of lies.

link   

I'm calling it.

Kind of like when the guy with a guy fox mask and Che shirt throws a brick through a store window demanding $15 an hour?

Do we need to speculate then to..we could. It could actually be Che from another dimension.

The speculation here was just backhanded insults at other members, in my opinion.

I just want to know why.

What drives a person to hatred that badly?

link   

Bit there is more doubt if he is white?

Only until we sus out his politics. Once we know which way he votes, then the doubt ends.

link   

originally posted by: chuck258
a reply to: theantediluvian

You can't ignore empirical fact. 4chan is very good at what they do. They've got the clearest picture thus far:

i.4cdn.org...

Also reports out that his car was being attacked by Antifa faggots before he floored it. Maybe if Antifa didn't attack random innocent people like we have seen time and again over the last year or so, we wouldn't have had this issue.

See the video I posted earlier, it begs to differ.

Wtf are you trying to defend a Nazi terrorist?

link   
One more thig, I'd bet that the racists on one side are just as racist as those on the other.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

There are a lot of bad parents?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The bill doesn't pertain to intentionally trying to murder protesters. You're lying, and you KNOW you're lying. Stop lying.

Now who's lying. The bill has an intended purpose, and it sure isn't to protect the safety of protestors. Don't be obtuse.

You are lying. You are claiming the bill was meant to make what this driver today did legal. All indications are this driver was bent on murder. You're a liar. Stop pushing lies.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Both, and I'll give you my bit of NONPC for today. Islam has no place in this world (neither do Judasim or Christianity imo).

So, now, here we are. Islamic terrorism is awful and White Nationalist terrorism is awful.

Looks like I can call out both.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join