It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: RomeByFire

I expect more silence now that /pol got trolled

Nope. Pol has a new lead now and it looks like the name was at least partially correct and they just got the wrong guy. Well it happens.

Or theyre wrong...again

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Please stop looking at /pol/ and expecting anything insightful other than "N*ggers and antifa btfo, based car driver"

In fact, /pol/'s new lead is some guy named James A. Fields Sr from Maumee, Ohio.

link   
CNN has the picture of the car with the license plate number smudged out. Why are they hiding the number? It's not like this was an innocent person who did this. It doesn't make sense. The car owner is probably identified by now but no media is releasing his name. Get ready for some kind of spin on this suspect...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So it was probably a white supremacist. It could possibly be planned by more than one.

It is possible it's also a drug addict who happened to get stuck in a protest I guess.

Or an alien from an alternate dimension.

There is a .01 percent chance it's actually a clone of Robert e Lee.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone remember not too long ago when people on the right tried to make it legal to do what this driver did?

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

Kind of makes you think..

No, but I do remember when you tried to use this incident as an example of what you think bills like that really mean.

The key phrases in that bill are "unintentional" and "exercise due care."

It's not a blank check to run over protesters. Neither is the North Carolina bill.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh well?

Fake news The Gateway Pundit was quick to jump:

...but have since removed their fake news. Not a retraction mind you. Not an apology or a correction. Just an "oh well" and a quick delete hoping nobody will notice.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Anyone remember not too long ago when people on the right tried to make it legal to do what this driver did?

Way to lie. The bill wasn't meant to make what this guy did legal. But why bother with facts?

Does the bill not pertain to protesters blocking the roadway?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What makes it a White Supremacist rally?
Because it's the political right?

this needs more attention. And the fact it got 30 plus stars.

Its very much a white supremacist rally. And I ask that ask comes to defend this question.

Have some class and ask him in a u2u, you still mad about your thread getting closed the other day, you know the one where you were trying to call out the mods?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The mod made a public comment it's fair game. And they are adults and don't need your help.
edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: underwerks

The bill doesn't pertain to intentionally trying to murder protesters. You're lying, and you KNOW you're lying. Stop lying.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

well, if you were gonna deliberately smash up a car, would you chose your own?? maybe the car was ripped off just for this purpose?

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Violent day, and it's still daylight. Thanks for the link. The Governor has a 6 p.m. news conference announced.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
CNN has the picture of the car with the license plate number smudged out. Why are they hiding the number? It's not like this was an innocent person who did this. It doesn't make sense. The car owner is probably identified by now but no media is releasing his name. Get ready for some kind of spin on this suspect...

It could be for legal reasons. The most obvious of these could be that with a suspect under arrest, identification will be an issue at any forthcoming trial. Therefore CNN has smudged the licence plate so as not to allow 'jigsaw identification' (i.e., what most internet users would call 'doxing').

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: ketsuko

So it was probably a white supremacist. It could possibly be planned by more than one.

It is possible it's also a drug addict who happened to get stuck in a protest I guess.

Or an alien from an alternate dimension.

There is a .01 percent chance it's actually a clone of Robert e Lee.

It was a racist white guy.

I'm calling it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Way to lie. The bill wasn't meant to make what this guy did legal. But why bother with facts?

Does the bill not pertain to protesters blocking the roadway?

Just exactly how long is a person supposed to sit there in their car and let protesters hinder them? If you inch forward and they get bumped because they won't get out of your way, that's what it's for.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Glad to hear all the news channel now naming this a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably, but it's funny to watch the same crowd that howls in denial over every terrorist attack shame people for injecting doubt.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: thesaneone

The mod made a public comment it's fair game. And they are adults and don't need your help.

Sure, I agree but how many times are they going to ask the question in the thread?
Bk is a big boy and don't need your help.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
a reply to: theantediluvian

Also reports out that his car was being attacked by Antifa faggots before he floored it. Maybe if Antifa didn't attack random innocent people like we have seen time and again over the last year or so, we wouldn't have had this issue.

I posted this earlier in this thread. The left instigated violence, but that fact will be ignored by the leftist media as they hone in on this guy acting without cause.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What makes it a White Supremacist rally?
Because it's the political right?

this needs more attention. And the fact it got 30 plus stars.

Its very much a white supremacist rally. And I ask that ask comes to defend this question.

Have some class and ask him in a u2u, you still mad about your thread getting closed the other day, you know the one where you were trying to call out the mods?

The heck are you talking about. He didnt move my thread first of all

Second, he POSTED IN THE THREAD. So Im asking IN THE THREAD

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join