It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Of course you don't know how to respond, because you are clearly having comprehension trouble.

You're basically saying that if you support a killer, it makes you a killer and you don't deserve any rights.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DBCowboy

So far youre the only person to even address the tragedy here

It's a sick and cowardly violent crime.

Why wouldn't I address it?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I kind of saw that... interestingly enough, the video I was watching, some one was holding a sign saying something like...
get f... out of my town!!
so, maybe they were protesting the onslaught of crazies coming into their town and causing this kind of ruckus??

I

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was complimenting that you did. Not calling you out saying you dont in other cases

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Do you support an ISIS rally for celebrating the chopping of christian heads?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It was a group of resistance protesters. It was very obvious it was a deliberate attempt to crash into them

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Bingo.

Who's rights trump who's.

People put way too much into the first. It's not a get out of jail free card and it easily tramples over others rights.

Hence the ability to bring up civil law suits when things go awry or it turns into a public crisis.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

False equivalence but nice try.

Here I'll make it really simple for you - I support everyone's right, even if I don't agree with their message.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Richard Spencer just called for a HOLY WAR live on periscope.

Jesus people. Look at whats going on. Youre either with America or with this scum
edit on 12-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The local government invited this insanity into their town to build support for their actions in changing park names. This was supposed to make them heroes and get them reelected to their precious local offices indefinitely.

All they wanted was to discredit the people who didn't want to change a park name and remove a statue by trying to associate them with the KKK and Nazis. Most locals did not support the name change, including UVA history professors. No vote was taken because it would have lost overwhelmingly. Most people are reasonable and not Nazis etc and it is simply about respecting rather than trying to erase the past.

Everybody on the town government from the Mayor down to the dog catcher should be fired and banned from serving ever again for making this happen in their own town.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How on earth is that a false equivalency? ISIS and Nazis are as close as it gets.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: luthier

Heres what they arent getting. I dont view NAZIS as americans. Thus not subject to the constitution

Much like ISIS members

That is the trick they retain all the rights and protections of the constitution, until they commit treason, renounce their citizenship, or in part when they commit a felony.

You do not have to like what they say, but you have to let them say it.

As an example we have had terror groups fundraisers inside the US for at least as long as I have been alive.(Islamic jihad, Muslim brotherhood, PLO etc) The Fed cannot touch them unless they break a law, preaching evil is not against the law, and if you believe in free speech it should never be against the law.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Uh that may be part of it but it got way bigger than that. There are a lot of hate groups present.

Why can't the town vote on a park name change?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There was a day where siding with Nazis WAS considered treason.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Youre either with America or with this scum

Nope, sorry. I'm just eating popcorn.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Because you're silly question asked me about celebrating beheadings.

These "Nazis" aren't celebrating the gas chamber are they?

If you had said, "would you support a rally of a bunch of Muslims carrying around ISIS flags"

My answer would be yes.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Then youre with America!

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lol! You and DC to of my faves.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Having now seen video of the incident from one of the streamers on scene. (Rebel Z was streaming on Periscope) No question it was intentional. This is getting very very bad. I saw a lot of anger last night, and its only grown today on both sides, and this certainly will not help.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Because you're silly question asked me about celebrating beheadings.

These "Nazis" aren't celebrating the gas chamber are they?

If you had said, "would you support a rally of a bunch of Muslims carrying around ISIS flags"

My answer would be yes.

And Im done with discourse and you. Each retort you have thrown out veiled insults.
edit on 12-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join