It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

People were wearing riot gear. It was hard at times to tell police from protestor.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

What am I ignoring? So because I see your "point of view" for what it is, I'm now ignoring it somehow and don't want discourse?

Nothing you said justifies "nazi scums deserve no rights". All you did was elaborate your prejudice and projected based on your feelings.

link   
a reply to: seagull

SACRILEGE! seagull is a NAZI! Kill him! Burn the WITCH!!!

.. oh, wait, wrong era...

Burn the NAZI!!!!

TheRedneck

(This post was brought to you by sarcasm. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely intentional.)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
even good white people are sick of these bastards. make all the excuses you want , this type of thing will not go unchecked. so many smart dumb people on ats. Im convinced most of you are racist

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That isn't the same thing DC.

If I knew you were intimidated by the color pink and I purposely targeted you that isn't the same thing.

There are also legal definitions for intimidation beyond the eye of the beholder.

What if there was a big vote coming in 2 months and my purpose of the rally was any ginger that votes is going to be sorry?
edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
ItΒ΄s even a thing here in Germany, read that report right now:
Rassisten-Aufmarsch versetzt Unistadt in Aufruhr

I think it`s a good thing that such nazi rallies are reported outside of the former allegedly united states too.
So the whole world can see those Trump supporters live, can see how parts of the former USA, their citizen, think and act.

More reasons to create a sufficient distance bewteen the former USA and itΒ΄s alleged "friends and partners" from europe(or better, the sane world)!

I feel really bad for the majority of sane former US citizens, that nobody in the world speaks about anymore, since Trump and his puppetmasters are in power.

Bull#. You cannot link USA with a racist, backward US town that has dubious morals and poor leadership.
President Trump would be the first one to condemn these NAZI bastards, KKK supporters and any supremacists who think that what they support is good for any country. This goes for President Trump's REAL supporters, as well.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I think the disconnect is actually simple. And not hate filled here.

I see a Nazi rally, and I dont see the short term one event. I see a movement. I see the first step in a path to incite violence against non whites. So I dont see an innocent rally. Isee the beginnings of the KKK taking their hoods off. So maybe im a bit more emotional on the topic than you or others are. But try and look at it from my cynical, I dont trust it- view.

And maybe you SHOULD be afraid because whites ARE going to form groups, political parties, educational houses and the like FOR WHITES.

Just like Blacks....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
7:30 mark

Defend their rights apologist

www.pscp.tv...

Now nazis are running people over? This needs to be verified a NAZI attack.

No we want those Nazis to have every right as real Americans.

IMO if youre a NAZI you are no longer American.

Because you literally wipe your own ass with the constitution if youre a nazi

Same with ISIS. You side with ISIS and you lose your rights
edit on 12-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

If I knew you were intimidated by the color pink and I purposely targeted you that isn't the same thing.

There are also legal definitions for intimidation beyond the eye of the beholder.

I could make up all sorts of crap about being intimidated.

It still is not a reason nor justification for me to silence you.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lololololol ok so being opposed to Nazi's make you a Nazi

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Œ

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Its something only a nazi could say?

link   
This is a pretty good live feed

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Imagine being so spooked you defend a Nazi's "Rights"
replace the word Nazi with human and you'll be on the right track. No one is praising their lifestyle or beliefs but they have just as much right to their beliefs as anyone.
What they don't have a right to and what no one is supporting is them forcing their beliefs violently on others or others protesting violently against them.

Human rights by their very nature are for all humans.

link   

Please.

Just look at our regular elections.

If you vote for Trump, people will die!

If you vote for Hillary, people will die!

That kind of behavior happens every 2 years n the US.

link   
NAZI SCUM RUNS OVER protesters

Keep on defending these guys. I love outing nazis

link   

It depends. If I know pink bothers you and choose to go to a public location and follow you around with pink it's beyond free speech most likely.

Especially if my goal is to intimidate you from doing something. Like say voting.

These things get complicated with hate groups because they generally have goals and are manipulating the public to achieve an outcome.

Also it's based on credible threat. So if I am always talking about wanting to kill gingers then the threat becomes more credible.
edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please.

And people also get sued quite frequently

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please.

And people also get sued quite frequently

That's a civil matter.

People say worse on ATS.

Just look at this thread.

I defend free speech and people are intimating that I'm a Nazi.

It's a form of intimidation in order to gain on an argument or to silence me simply because I support free speech.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Imagine being so spooked you defend a Nazi's "Rights"
replace the word Nazi with human and you'll be on the right track. No one is praising their lifestyle or beliefs but they have just as much right to their beliefs as anyone.
What they don't have a right to and what no one is supporting is them forcing their beliefs violently on others or others protesting violently against them.

Human rights by their very nature are for all humans.

Right because Nazi's absolutely honored the rights of the 10+ million they murdered

Political correctness gone absolute mad

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

And maybe you SHOULD be afraid because whites ARE going to form groups, political parties, educational houses and the like FOR WHITES.

Just like Blacks....

Uh, we already have that. It's called the entire history of this country. Give me a break with this.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join