It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Approval Rating Rebounds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Anyone that follows Trump's approval ratings ###SNIPPED### knows that he's been in the toilet since March. And it's steadily gotten worse day-by-day. He bottomed-out in the beginning of August where his Total Approval percentage dropped below 40%. I'm using the Rasmussen polls ###snipped###

Anyway, this is where a really bleak and disturbing event unfolds. Since Trump's bellicose NK taunting, his approval rating has bounced by +6% --- that's a lot. His Approval Index has gone from -25 to -15. So ya, he's still solidly in the toilet but 6% of people apparently think that inciting a war that will almost certainly kill and maim millions of innocent, regular people just trying to eek out a life is worth having two malignant narcissists wave their pathetic dicks at one another. If this confrontation does, God forbid, come to pass, Trump will have FAR bigger things to worry about then his approval rating which will become immeasurably small.

People are ignorant and devoid of humanity. This proves it.

data
edit on Sat Aug 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I'm using the Rasmussen polls ...

Bawahahaha. Talking about sources... Yeah. Sure, let the fox guard the hen house. Right?

Sorry, what's this topic about again? Think you've lost me there.

edit on Sat Aug 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Why does anyone take polls seriously?
Polls said Hillary was going to be president. So much for that.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't support trump, but NKorea is a reality, and its not going to go away. I honestly wish Hilary were in office right now, because of NKorea. She isn't, and that is a reality too. So trump sat by and he has done what everyone wanted, and kept his mouth shut for months, while NKorea threatened us over and over. Enough is enough! trump is right to put the little man in his place. He cant threaten us, over and over. While conducting repeated missile tests, after being warned not to. What is trump supposed to do? Nothing?

With that being said, trump has said his peace. Its time for him to shut up and see what happens next. It is not going to make things any better if he antagonizes the little man any more.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Wag that Dog with some Canadian Bacon! HAHA! So obvious!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You need polls to tell you if a president is good.

You seek external validation for your thoughts.

You are liberal.

edit on 12-8-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He won't shut up. And 'putting Kim in his place' for uttering threats is going to cost millions of people their lives as well as tanking the economy. So we decide which countries can and can't develop nukes based upon what? UK, France, Pakistan, India, etc. all ok. But not NK. And you can't see why NK has a problem with that? Where is our authority over that? NK is talking smack and their position is 'you're not the boss of me'. So they continue to develop nukes. And because we have a couple of 'world leaders' talking smack millions should die? How old are you? Do you remember the days of Nikita Khrushchev? The only thing that saved us from a nuclear catastrophe in the 60's was the fact that there was only ONE malignant narcissist in the equation.

(post by jtma508 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I don't support trump, but NKorea is a reality, and its not going to go away. I honestly wish Hilary were in office right now, because of NKorea. She isn't, and that is a reality too. So trump sat by and he has done what everyone wanted, and kept his mouth shut for months, while NKorea threatened us over and over. Enough is enough! trump is right to put the little man in his place. He cant threaten us, over and over. While conducting repeated missile tests, after being warned not to. What is trump supposed to do? Nothing?

With that being said, trump has said his peace. Its time for him to shut up and see what happens next. It is not going to make things any better if he antagonizes the little man any more.

If criminal Hillary was in office, NK would be the least of our worries.
NK needs to be leaned on, even more so than Trump has already done.
They have essentially held that area of the world hostage for 65 years, while the Kim family committed acts of genocide on the NK people the entire time with impunity.
I have never been a fan of the USA being the worlds police force but this is one instance where it needs to be dealt with, with an iron fist.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That's very liberating to read.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

trump has been president for months and has not said a word for all of that time. This week he did, now he needs to put a lid on it and see what NK does next. I am defending trump on this one, because he has been more patient than I ever expected him to be. Does this mean I am a trump supporter, NO. I am not going to beat the man up though, when over and over my country has been threatened, to be reduced to ashes...I live on the West coast, in LA county. So I guess for me, its a much more real threat than for many of you. All he has to do is aim for the coast, and he will hit something.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So ya, he's still solidly in the toilet but 6% of people apparently think that inciting a war that will almost certainly kill and maim millions of innocent, regular people just trying to eek out a life is worth having two malignant narcissists wave their pathetic dicks at one another.

War has always killed and maimed innocent people.

It's war.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That's very liberating to read.

....and triggering too hah

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think the polls might be inaccurate.

But politicians do seem to spike in popularity when there's "trouble".

BwaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ya ya ... and all conservatives are Nazis, all Christians are kooks, all Muslims are terrorists, all gays are child molesters, ....

all generalizations are BS.

One of those is true.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I don't care who uses polls, you or any other member. They are designed to control people opinions, not to expose what people really think. Wake up once for all.
edit on Sat Aug 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: kurthall

If criminal Hillary was in office, NK would be the least of our worries.
NK needs to be leaned on, even more so than Trump has already done.
They have essentially held that area of the world hostage for 65 years, while the Kim family committed acts of genocide on the NK people the entire time with impunity.
I have never been a fan of the USA being the worlds police force but this is one instance where it needs to be dealt with, with an iron fist.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with you, but crooked Hillary, has more experience in her right pinky than don, and she is smart. I would also like to say, that trump is every bit as crooked as Clinton. You just don't/wont see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Scientific polls applied to public opinion are designed to show gross trends only ... not predict the future. There's nothing wrong with the polls, but there is something wrong with the way the media uses polls.

Still, sadly, many folks here only trust polls when they verify their own beliefs.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Ya ya ... and all conservatives are Nazis, all Christians are kooks, all Muslims are terrorists, all gays are child molesters, ....

all generalizations are BS.

One of those is true.

I don't know man...., you know you're sources I guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No triggers in these halls of irony, only blunt weapon tactics and magic.

Shoot, you amateurs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join