It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The basketball syndrome, North Korea and the US economy and Japan economy and N K economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
1. Trump sends the basketball guy (forgot his name) over to North Korea
2. Message: Let's play a game
3. What game?
4. The game of basketball
5. How do we play that?
6. By words
7. OK, I get it now. Mr North Korea man, by orders of the US President you will play this game
8. OK, NK man, what is it
9. Let's make the basketball out of words, hmm now that sounds like fun
10. Here's how it goes
step1 you shoot missiles, your population loves it
step 2 US president shoots words at you, you and your population love it since they know US won't do jack shiit about it
step 3 fire a missile over Japan , Japan shoots it down, yippie says the NK man because now the basketball game of words begin
step 4 The ball of the game represents a new military buildup for Japan, North Korea and the US
step 5 Now is to figure out what the hidden message of the words to the game mean

Well thanks to wikileaks

This has only to do with America building it forces in Asia to "Surround China". Nothing to do with North Korea.
North Korea plays the American basketball game and he stays in power actually helping America win this new type of basketball game.

NICE GAME ISN'T IT GUYS
WE'VE ALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE SEE HERE, NOT WHAT IS ACTUALLY REALLY BEING PLAYED ON THE COURTS, THE COURTS REPRESENT THE ARTIFICIAL ISLANDS THAT THE CHINESE ARE CREATING.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think, we put a nano camera/recorder on Dennis Rodman's body and sent him there. He came back.

That's it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Seeing as it's Dennis Rodman, the camera was probably placed "in" his body, by request.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I swear there's a conversion happening here, right under my nose... And I'm not part of it.

new topics

top topics

join