It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've had several family members with cancer. All of them had Chemotherapy which only seemed to hasten their death. Big Pharma should be sued until they die themselves.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Huh. I had chemo 30 years ago. Doesn't seem to have hastened my death.
I know a number of people who are doing very well, years after chemo.

How do you know chemo hastened their deaths? I mean, they had cancer, right?
edit on 9/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Glad Chemo worked for you Phage. Chemo is effective in a small percentage of people, but not others. A soon as my family started chemo they went faster than normal. A neghborhood Doc who had years of experience said chemo wasn't for him when he got cancer. He knew better.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
It didn't work just for me. Did you skip the rest of my post?

A soon as my family started chemo they went faster than normal.
What's "normal" for a cancer patient?

A neghborhood Doc who had years of experience said chemo wasn't for him when he got cancer. He knew better.
You know what? I don't believe you. It sounds like you're rehashing an often rehashed (naturalnews) distortion.
anaximperator.wordpress.com...

edit on 9/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Chemo is effective in a small percentage of people

...I guess the sun shines a little more down below on you for you to be able to say something like that out in a public space, even though you shouldn't be pulling BS from there.

Do you know how many people receive chemo for cancer out of the worlds 7 billion population...and do you know how many people die so quickly after receiving it?

Do you know how many different types of cancers there are and how many different chemo treatments there are for them...all those breast cancer survivors must be dead, testicular cancer...dead, skin cancer...dead...stomach and lung cancer...dead, prostate cancer...dead, colon cancer...dead...so many people dead because it does not work and only on a small percent of people...

Stop pulling stuff out of you butt.
edit on 7-9-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Believe me or not. My neighborhood doctor decided against Chemo. It was way back when Chemo was a significantly newer treatment. I hear radiation and the Chemo pills are easier on a person. All I know is my family members accelerated in their death under Chemo. I certainly don't wish to steer people away from Chemo. It was an observation I made. Trust me I was very sad to see my family die and I'm not the only one to conclude that Chemo hastened their demise. But I'm not a doctor and could be wrong in my assumption.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Take a deep breath. This is not a WebMD forum, but ATS where all opinions are welcome. I'm not a doctor, just a person who lost family members I dearly loved. I don't think anyone is coming to this thread for Chemo advice, so chillax.

And I said I'm not a doctor. Are you? I'm here with opinions, not medical advice.
edit on 8-9-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join