It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If this works as the article states then it will not be long before some of mankind's eternal ailments will have an honest cure.

A new device developed at The Ohio State University can start healing organs in a "fraction of a second," researchers say.

The technology, known as Tissue Nanotransfection (TNT), has the potential to save the lives of car crash victims and even deployed soldiers injured on site. It's a dime-sized silicone chip that "injects genetic code into skin cells, turning those skin cells into other types of cells required for treating diseased conditions," according to a release.

In lab tests, one touch of TNT completely repaired injured legs of mice over three weeks by turning skin cells into vascular cells.

www.usatoday.com...

Now the bad news.... If they can create a device that can do this.... could they create a device that does the opposite...in other words by a mere touch the cells turn into a spreading cancer or a cellular black death ? ? ? ? ?

Anyway I thought this was worth knowing and I figured a few might be interested in such developments.. I think it is a wonderful development providing it is used for its intended purpose.

There are no known side effects to TNT and treatment is less than a second, Sen said.

“This technology does not require a laboratory or hospital and can actually be executed in the field," Sen said. "It’s less than 100 grams to carry and will have a long shelf life.”

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm always skeptical when i see articles like this, as amazing as it is. The medical world would never allow it to be used for the general population, they'd lose billions. And as you mentioned, it could also be used for the opposite purpose it was created for, which i have no doubt it would be.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Seems sketchy. Not a single link to anything in that article.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Exactly what you said.If it sounds too good to be true,it usually is.This thing sounds like,for want of a better term, the Jesus Touch.And could cripple the BigPharma and global medical industry,if available to all global citizens.I am sure the other evil opposite is already developed.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

People need a carrot to entice them, to give them a little hope, the one you can never have that the medical world likes to dangle in front of us provoking us to dream so that it appears they're doing something favorable to the benefit of humanity.

And sometimes they really do have amazing technologies they use on people with great beneficial results, but they are far and few between, and not without ensuring other means to make people ill (air and water pollutants/poisons in the food chain etc.) in order to suck more money out of people so they can continue to feed the beast system and the vampires that siphon young peoples dreams, and steal old peoples life savings. It's a win win for the establishment.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Sapphire because: error typo

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Its bit too good to be true, and i seriously doubt that is real. Because any powerful entities in medical world would never let that product see the public eyes or what so ever.

However the opposite, thats quite possible. Seems we humans are amazing about create destruction and death but rarely about life and creations.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
727Sky

There are a ton of links talking about this (TNT) and here are a couple straight from the Ohio State University College of Medicine:

Marketing and Communications page
Link 2

“It extends the concept known as gene therapy, and it has been around for quite some time,” said study collaborator James Lee, PhD, a professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering at Ohio State. “The difference with our technology is how we deliver the DNA into the cells.” The chip, loaded with specific genetic code or certain proteins, is placed on the skin, and a small electrical current creates channels in the tissue. The DNA or RNA is injected into those channels where it takes root and begins to reprogram the cells.

It tells a bit more about the process between the two pages and they have links to other sources as well. Very interesting and thanks for making a thread on it!

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Uh, alien tech anyone? Step right up! Get your alien tech gene therapy! Come one come all!

Warning: side effects may include sterility, blindless, gynecomastia, and growing an extra penis.

But seriously, as much as I would love to be healed by a simple laying-on of hands, or laying-on of a dime-sized medical device, do I want genetic material injected into myself? This kind of tech will be hard to test for safety on humans -- unless it is alien tech and is already designed to work perfectly. I'd like that.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Namdru because: caveats

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Now the bad news.... If they can create a device that can do this.... could they create a device that does the opposite...in other words by a mere touch the cells turn into a spreading cancer or a cellular black death ? ? ? ? ?

They already can. It's called biological and chemical warfare. Some chemicals are so toxic because they interfere with cellular processes to break down and use molecules. Nerve agents prevent the cellular signalling for respiration and muscle control. Chemical agents prevent the conversion of glucose and sugars for metabolism. Just a single raindrop of liquid is enough to cause death in minutes.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Re: "Could they also have a device that does the opposite? (Make Us sick?)

Answer: YES, 'they' made that device FIRST. That is how 'they' work. When 'they' (bend science/fiddle w/Ma Nature) they manufacture BOTH ailment/cure, this way 'they' can double the profit$

Asante

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yes,the Peasants are restless,pitchforks and torches in hand,ready to storm the Castle,sure its nice to see this techology now.....but it has cost billions of lives to get to this point .....I say storm the walls anyway there is a LOT MORE than just this technology hidden .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I read about this a week ago. I can't be sure, but it appears they use frequency to stimulate a special gene expression of our DNA which will boost the healing process by increasing regeneration. Diet can also change frequency in the body, so can exercise. Many of the meds people take also alter frequency and energy levels. Learning the right frequencies is impressive. Someone is thinking out of the box, I suppose Big Pharma will buy this and bury it.
edit on 12-8-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is Ohio State University's own press release, on which this story was clearly based. It's much more precise than the USA Today story and has a link to a technology journal in which the findings have been published (not looked at it myself, as those things are usually hard work for the reader).

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

royal rife

There are others as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Read about this about a week ago. Only tested on rats. They say it will be at least 6 years before it can even be tested on humans-that's pretty far out there. Don't even know if we will ever be hearing anything more about this. There is so much medical news that dies out after extreme interest. Wonder why?
edit on 12-8-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this!!!

I saw this while doing some other research and I haven't had a chance to really delve into it, but it's sure exciting! It reminded me of something similar being used in Atlantis to heal. (Maybe Edgar Cayce? Ruth Montgomery?) Something that regenerated the body's own cells for proper stimulation and healing. I don't remember now all the details. But I'm looking forward to reading more about this when I have the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's freaky.

Makes me wonder, given the fact that, typically, these things that get published are usually the tip of the iceberg, who on earth is the first prototype for the T1000?

This technology has been around for a while, in fact. I'm guessing Elon Musk/Richard Bransen/Jeff Bezos or other is the real life demo for a perfectly integrated cybernetic organism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Exciting indeed! I hope it does get developed and made available to us common folk. It does remind me of many of the healing technologies in sci-fi books and shows. Star Gate, Star Trek, Elysium to name a few.. many books, and even recently in West World. Wow
I imagine many people with horrible injuries and diseases right now would volunteer to be treated in the testing phase.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries

Hurry get this device immediately to congress. Oh wait does it fix Richard personality syndrome?

Kidding aside, this would be amazing if true.
edit on 57831America/ChicagoSat, 12 Aug 2017 10:57:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viperion
However the opposite, thats quite possible. Seems we humans are amazing about create destruction and death but rarely about life and creations.

"Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god, and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one."
~ Hunter S. Thompson

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join