It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Agree With Trump's Evangelical Advisor...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So Trump's evangelical advisor expounded on the virtues of Trump's right to obliterate the world if they don't like him. I'm posting the link because it's not on Youtube yet (that I can find, anyway). Also, for some reason, you might have to play the video twice. The first time only plays for few seconds. Not sure why.

Jeffress talking #

So... I've thought about this a bit. Reached into my bible nerd brain and remembered... HE'S RIGHT! God does say to kill an entire civilization if they don't believe the way you do.

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, and none of the condemned things are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you.

- Deuteronomy 13:12-17

Now... let me back up here. Because this is also a book of mercy. In some cases, you are allowed to leave the young girls alive. Not the women nor non-virgins... but young girls. For granting that mercy, you can rape them for up to one month before deciding if you have buyer's remorse. This is after you shave their heads and cut off their fingernails (wouldn't want them scratching you during a rape, right?). But after that month, if you decide you don't want to keep raping them, you can release them. Because you've humiliated them enough, according to our lord. Oh, and don't forget to "dash the infants' heads against the rocks"

For he has mercy.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that Trump's evangelical advisor is 100% correct about his divine right to nuke whoever the # he wants to. It is in the bible. If we nuke them all, we might be next in line for god's mercy! Oh joy!

***Disclaimer: I put this in the mudpit because some mods love to delete threads then only saying "it belongs in the mudpit". Apparently, they "can't" move threads here but they can place mudpit threads elsewhere. So... I'm making every thread in the mudpit from now on.***

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
My god would not be so jealous. He would let others wonder down the roads they choose and accept the outcomes they have placed upon themselves.

That whole thing. Whatever it is. Has no place in society. "I don't like you now burn"....what the hell kind of God these people are worshiping...holy #.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Since God allows us to do everything we do to each other, and knows all future events, Trump nuking a country would obviously be God's will.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
My god would not be so jealous. He would let others wonder down the roads they choose and accept the outcomes they have placed upon themselves.

That whole thing. Whatever it is. Has no place in society. "I don't like you now burn"....what the hell kind of God these people are worshiping...holy #.

Your god ?

Is your god different to other gods ?

Does your god have a holy book that we can learn from his wisdom ?

Do tell ....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since God allows us to do everything we do to each other, and knows all future events, Trump nuking a country would obviously be God's will.

Then so would Trump choking to death on a big mac.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If I were as highly religious as most folks I would base my belief off the bible like the rest of you do. Since I don't. I can believe in god however I see fit. I don't have to do the same thing you are. Or the same way. God doesn't care how people believe in him or her. Just believe.

I say my god because we all view god differently then others. Doesn't make others wrong. Just if you start believe in other people's god next thing you know your drinking kool-aid with a bite.

So I meant no disrespect.

To add. The bible was created by man not god. It's been rewritten so many times that we go by faith alone that those words are right. Sorry. I don't place my faith in men like you do.

edit on 12-8-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

edit on 12-8-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: had to add and subtract a little. multiply and divide is for later.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Ya Well that's what the Abrahamic religions will get you.They are all 3 a plague and a pestilence upon the human race.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The Christian "GOD" is a real nasty character. Both Old and New Testaments, he promises to destroy the world by fire.

You see the nutjobs who believe this also believe that they will magically be saved and transported to a "new heaven and new earth" where they will only be around other (fundamentalist) Christians for all eternity.

Fair enough, because that sounds like Hell to me ...
edit on 12-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Knowing even just some of the bible thumping superChristians in the town nearby,I cannot imagine a worse Hell.The lake of fire and brimstone would be a soothing warm jacuzzi with an unlimited mini bar full of ice cold Heinekens in comparison

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The Korean people have been around a long time .Yanks not so much .Back in its earlier days the Yanks were bugging their neighbors to the north to the point their neighbors marched down to Washington and burned the place down. and then went back home .
CHINA WARNS TRUMP: “WE WILL PREVENT A NORTH KOREA REGIME CHANGE” SOUTHFRONT.ORG... 3.5 M KOREANS ARE CRAVING FOR WAR WITH THE US southfront.org... Statistical information about casualties of the Vietnam War www.archives.gov...
War in Afghanistan (2001–present) en.wikipedia.org...(2001%E2%80%93present)

Now I could post some Biblical stuff here or share some of what I think about the Bible but it would require you to consider the context of the time and place and culture and the plan and oodles of other stuff . There is plenty to chew on above without bringing in the many other factors like the rest of the world .I wonder if Mr. Trump will make his decision based on a verse in the Bible recorded over 3 thousand years ago or will it be on what is happening in todays world . The USA and Korea are not the only countries his decision will effect .There is that little neighbor to the north afterall

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Christian "GOD" is a real nasty character. Both Old and New Testaments, he promises to destroy the world by fire.

You see the nutjobs who believe this also believe that they will magically be saved and transported to a "new heaven and new earth" where they will only be around other (fundamentalist) Christians for all eternity.

Fair enough, because that sounds like Hell to me ...

What is going on in the world.

That is twice in 2 days I have agreed with you.

This like never happens, perhaps I should stop reading your posts

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The Korean people have been around a long time .Yanks not so much .Back in its earlier days the Yanks were bugging their neighbors to the north to the point their neighbors marched down to Washington and burned the place down. and then went back home .
CHINA WARNS TRUMP: “WE WILL PREVENT A NORTH KOREA REGIME CHANGE” SOUTHFRONT.ORG... 3.5 M KOREANS ARE CRAVING FOR WAR WITH THE US southfront.org... Statistical information about casualties of the Vietnam War www.archives.gov...
War in Afghanistan (2001–present) en.wikipedia.org...(2001%E2%80%93present)

Now I could post some Biblical stuff here or share some of what I think about the Bible but it would require you to consider the context of the time and place and culture and the plan and oodles of other stuff . There is plenty to chew on above without bringing in the many other factors like the rest of the world .I wonder if Mr. Trump will make his decision based on a verse in the Bible recorded over 3 thousand years ago or will it be on what is happening in todays world . The USA and Korea are not the only countries his decision will effect .There is that little neighbor to the north afterall

Yes but this thread is about unwavering support being fomented by blood cult priests.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Figures , when all else fails they resort to their book of fairytales to justify mass murder .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yes but this thread is about unwavering support being fomented by blood cult priests.
Maybe it was the mud pit that threw me off . Yea war hawks are a plenty in the US . I think John McCain is the high Priest of that cult .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

what the hell kind of God these people are worshiping

One that gives them a lot of power and influence to the detriment of us all.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just like very abortion that has taken place since the dawn of time.......Gods will.a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Odin approves of your thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

" ... and the Angel broke the second seal ..."

LOL.

Seriously, we all probably agree with each other more than we don't. Here, we tend to focus on the "don't."

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

If everything is god's will, as the zealots like to claim...

My Aunt told me that god wanted Trump to be president while we were discussing how he even managed to be elected.

I asked her if she voted, she said yes, I asked "why waste time voting if God decides who wins?", do you not have faith in God's will?...

...We don't talk much now...

Trump won through Gerrymandering BTW. He told everyone it was rigged...
edit on 12-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Burn it all to the ground! Why is it that Evangelicals (not all Christians) think now is the time for the end? Won't God just do it? They don't seem to put much faith in God nor much stock in the Bible. They're always trying to do God's job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join