It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbucks’ Muslim Workers Slipping FAR Worse Than Feces In Your Drinks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hi Ricky -

To become 'legal' in the USA you do have to pass a physical test wherein you'll not be allowed your green card if you have AIDS, Hep C, etc.

Oh and yeah, there's a huge emphasis on 'legal'.

peace
edit on 1737Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Your posts had substance when you were taking photos of volcanoes.

Carry on

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Personally I have always thought that anyone working, serving or cooking food for the public should have to prove they are vaccinated or pass some sort of medical check first.....some sort of medical exam for your major communicable diseases.....of course that would go against privacy laws, human rights, religion ,and put a lot of people out of work.....so....that'll never happen.

I starred your post but it had no stars, guess NO ONE else thinks it's important to have a TB and Hep tests. If you work in any kind of human care facility, you have to pass these tests to prove you aren't a contaminate. I don't know why food service workers aren't required the same tests since they are handling your food and drinks. It should be mandatory.

I've seen waiters/waitresses serve me a glass of water or whatever with their fingers around the upper rim of the glass, where my lips would go. I quickly correct them and order a new glass of whatever I originally ordered and explain why. I've worked in so many restaurants where proper cleanliness is NOT practiced, I rarely eat out. Food service workers should be tested....period.

It would be interesting to know if TB rates as a whole are up in those areas because of their exposure to infected persons.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A long time ago in this country (US), you had to be tested for TB, some types of sexually transmitted diseases, and something else I can't remember offhand before you could work in the food service industry. Even part-time waitresses had to have a health card showing they were clear.

Our PC culture put an end to this, and now?.....I shudder to think.

edit on 12-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I once saw a guy slice his hand and intentionally drip a bunch of blood into the pizza sauce at a restaurant, then mix it in and make the pizzas with it.

What is wrong with people?! Seriously....

*Barf*

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It would be interesting to know if TB rates as a whole are up in those areas because of their exposure to infected persons.

tb is going up due to the anti-vax movement.
ironically the cathol ic church pushes anti-vax in africa where you will find the majority of your migrants come from.
what goes around comes around.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow, I'm known for my what I call bloody good reason to dislike Radical Muslims, hell if some one wants to kill me because I'm not exactly like them then I say I have a good reason to dislike them but this story is just bottled hatred.

Lets imagine its true and some workers do indeed have this, do people really think they are spreading it deliberately, I feel sorry for the poor buggers, its a horrible disease and yes, they need treatment to stop a spread but stories like this are just ignorant.

Look at the story really, immigrant comes to your country and gets employment, GOOD, immigrant working alongside others, GOOD, immigrant putting in to the system, good, immigrant now one of the other Americans, good. Immigrant no longer an immigrant, good.

Person possibly has a bad disease, give him or her treatment, don't hate on them..

Yes people come here from places like Somalia where pretty horrible diseases are killing them in droves and yes, I detest the spitting that many do because of the spread it causes but that is how they are, its our job to re-educate them so they understand why its bad.

I'm not trying to pretend I've suddenly gone liberal, I'm not but stories like this just spread hate and I'm not up for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yum.. Enjoy your morning coffee.

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

I cant believe you actually posted this , its like comedy gold.

FYI you run the risk of contaminants if you eat out anywhere.

You just took that one step closer to retardville.

Agreed. I used to scrap out restaurant kitchens for the stainless steel. I know what is in, around and behind those fixtures. I have not eaten in restaurants since.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yum.. Enjoy your morning coffee.

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

I cant believe you actually posted this , its like comedy gold.

FYI you run the risk of contaminants if you eat out anywhere.

You just took that one step closer to retardville.

Agreed. I used to scrap out restaurant kitchens for the stainless steel. I know what is in, around and behind those fixtures. I have not eaten in restaurants since.

We have seem similar #....

Some 20 years ago I was working a temp job gutting one of the 2 revolving restaurants we have here in Sydney, man oh man it was feral, in the kitchen we removed the stainless panels smashed through the bricks and millions of those little german cockroaches poured out and it smelled rank. Pretty much ended the whole eating out is good for me...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lol, but remember, its all the Muslims fault.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Wow, I'm known for my what I call bloody good reason to dislike Radical Muslims, hell if some one wants to kill me because I'm not exactly like them then I say I have a good reason to dislike them but this story is just bottled hatred.

Lets imagine its true and some workers do indeed have this, do people really think they are spreading it deliberately, I feel sorry for the poor buggers, its a horrible disease and yes, they need treatment to stop a spread but stories like this are just ignorant.

Look at the story really, immigrant comes to your country and gets employment, GOOD, immigrant working alongside others, GOOD, immigrant putting in to the system, good, immigrant now one of the other Americans, good. Immigrant no longer an immigrant, good.

Person possibly has a bad disease, give him or her treatment, don't hate on them..

Yes people come here from places like Somalia where pretty horrible diseases are killing them in droves and yes, I detest the spitting that many do because of the spread it causes but that is how they are, its our job to re-educate them so they understand why its bad.

I'm not trying to pretend I've suddenly gone liberal, I'm not but stories like this just spread hate and I'm not up for that.

They don't care why it's bad; and I'm sure sh#tbag people from all walks of life do this as well.

Be safe - cook at home!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Whatever happened to screening for diseases before allowing entry into the country, from certain areas??? This seems like it's almost got to be deliberate.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lol, but remember, its all the Muslims fault.

When I go out to a restaurant I make sure to ask the staff if the chef is Muslim just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join