It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbucks’ Muslim Workers Slipping FAR Worse Than Feces In Your Drinks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: badw0lf

I know it going to be hard for you.

Just stop eating out ,that way you only have yourself to blame if you get TB.

Lmao, umm, I was helping Hecate666 out by posting their post properly, which I thought I stated, as they were using a corrupt symbol in their post. That is THEIR post you're replying to me for..

Cheers big ears...

I'm half drunk and I blame you for my clear lack of understanding.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Nope, not me. I live in a country where international students are even told if they are not vaccinated against wide spread diseases, they wont be allowed to return to the country for further study.

We don't import diseased people to serve food to us.

But I hope you do realise I was posting for Hecate666, merely posted their post that they couldn't get to appear. Right?

Cest la vie...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Lmao, umm, I was helping Hecate666 out by posting their post properly, which I thought I stated, as they were using a corrupt symbol in their post. That is THEIR post you're replying to me for..

Cheers big ears...

I'm half drunk and I blame you for my clear lack of understanding.

I'm almost half drunk, so I blame me for everything right now

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

But I hope you do realise I was posting for Hecate666, merely posted their post that they couldn't get to appear. Right?

I do now, it took a little bit , but hey I'm far from perfect, now you know why my GF avoids me when I have had a few too many.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I do now, it took a little bit , but hey I'm far from perfect, now you know why my GF avoids me when I have had a few too many.

Oh man, my fiancée outright left me. :/

Made me want to eat tuberculosis burgers for a while there, too.. wimmins... sheesh.

ON Topic, I'd hate to really know what I've eaten from some fast food joints here, or restaurants. When lines are stretched back to the doors, and there are only a few staff behind the counter, it makes you wonder how much care is put into hygiene. But usually at midnight, that's just not on the radar, I want that greasy deformed melted glob of meat and cheese..

So you are right, it is my own fault. Good thing I have a cast iron gut. All those years of home made chilli and curries.

*stomach growls*

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Spacespider

The thread title makes it sound like they're doing it on purpose,which im sure is not the case.But eating out anywhere is a risk,anywhere in the world.In my country,an iconic national steakhouse chain,Spur Steak Ranch,is in danger of losing the business of a major part of the white ethnicity,after black employees had been caught putting faeces and menstrual blood in white customers' food.

Holy crap !!! That's just gross......that can make you deathly ill and could kill you ......I wonder if the employees caught could be charged with an attempted murder or bodily harm ...or something...??

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

All those years of home made chilli and curries.

You must live in the UK, I mean specifically great Britain

I like tepinyaki, all cooked right in front of you....other than that I need to be very drunk to down a kebab .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Personally I have always thought that anyone working, serving or cooking food for the public should have to prove they are vaccinated or pass some sort of medical check first.....some sort of medical exam for your major communicable diseases.....of course that would go against privacy laws, human rights, religion ,and put a lot of people out of work.....so....that'll never happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yum.. Enjoy your morning coffee.

Wohoo i managed to post it now thanks to the cockroach guy [can't remember the name and can't check whilst writing]

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

I cant believe you actually posted this , its like comedy gold.

FYI you run the risk of contaminants if you eat out anywhere.

You just took that one step closer to retardville.

Again, TB is a real problem. The UK was once almost clear of the disease because of the invention of streptomycin and now it has made a comeback [wonder why].

Today, tuberculosis continues to be a top infectious disease killer worldwide. However, the death rate has dropped 47% since 1990. Over 95% of cases and deaths are in developing countries, with the most severe burden in Africa.[9] At least 1 million children fall ill with tuberculosis each year, represent about 11% of all cases.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

I want you to read that TB is extremely high in Africa. A hell of a lot of our refugees are from africa but never checked on entry to our country.
Now back to the OP, it clearly states that San Diego County has an incredibly high amount of TB, more than the whole of the USA together.

None of the above can be refuted, please read up on it yourself.

Now, your argument that we have 'other' things to worry about that are in our food'. What are you even trying to say with that? It's like the old: "so what if immigrants rape our women, there are homegrown rapists among our own..."

What I always say to this childish non-comparison is: "Why on earth not try and deal with our own problems first instead of adding more? It will make it only more difficult to deal with it if you let it go rampant. Plus it puts more people in KNOWN danger. That makes YOU part/cause of the problem.

You are basically saying this isn't a problem because you really don't give a damn about more people getting ill because those that are spreading it are [in this case] refugees and therefore you must ignore it.

You would ignore the bubonic plague if it came from refugees just to satisfy your ideals. The real world/nature doesn't give a toss about your ideals. A serious illness is spreading and we know by whom and why but we aren't allowed to call it out.

Insanity, absolute PC insanity. You literally do not care about your own people's wellfare because of a pipe dream and because 'there are other things in your coffee too.'

Wow, just wow.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Thanks Be0wolf, I managed to get most of it down now!
edit on 12-8-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I assumed "FAR WORSE" would be jizz ....whoops.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
3rd world countries aren't known for their stringent health/food safety regulations nor their immunisation rates. Maybe mass immigration is a big ol' conspiracy to lower Western Countries herd immunity

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I cant respond to that now....sorry.

What I will leave you with though.....generally low paid jobs like the food industry get left to immigrants. In most cases immigrants are doing the jobs nobody else wants to do.

I am not advocating any of this is ok, it is far from it, I am not really sure how I came across to you in way that made it out to be ok.

Just do the math ...low paid job = immigrant = low standards and poor hygene.

You want to eat out you are taking a gamble

The only way this will change is if the minimum wage is increased and skilled workers are enticed back into the food service industry .

Just between you and me that will happen when hell freezes over, have you seen the posts about how burger flippers and minimum wage people deserve to live a crap life and should better them selves ?

Anyhow I'm watching a funny movie and going to bed.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

All those years of home made chilli and curries.

You must live in the UK, I mean specifically great Britain

Almost. Australia. Crikey, strewth, and all that !!

I like tepinyaki, all cooked right in front of you....other than that I need to be very drunk to down a kebab .

good thing about most kebab shops here is you see it cooked in front of you. the meat is sliced off before your eyes, the salads added as you request... doesnt say much for the freshness of date of the stuff, but lived on them daily here for a while working in IT a dacade+ ago.

damn I could demolish a foccacia now.

sadly, probably be a polony and tomato sauce sanger later on tonight lol

Talk about poisonous foods

*maybe if I microwave it???* *Naaahhh*

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

This post is fine unless it's more than the one paragraph.

Mods, mods!!! 
What is this cack? Why can't I post properly??? 
Only one [random] sentence from about 250 words with links is showing. This happens a lot. Very frustrating if you put effort into it and want to communicate your opinion. 
Help here! Please

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hmmm. I don't know what to say. Doesn't our government screen for these kind of diseases before allowing these people in? Sounds like this disease can take down many more people in our country than a terrorist can.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I guess my food allergies are a blessing...in a way...

Every time I eat (or drink) out I have to bolt for the bathroom within a half hour, and it ain't for #1.

Yeah, I know, TMI...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Spacespider

The thread title makes it sound like they're doing it on purpose,which im sure is not the case.But eating out anywhere is a risk,anywhere in the world.In my country,an iconic national steakhouse chain,Spur Steak Ranch,is in danger of losing the business of a major part of the white ethnicity,after black employees had been caught putting faeces and menstrual blood in white customers' food.

Holy crap !!! That's just gross......that can make you deathly ill and could kill you ......I wonder if the employees caught could be charged with an attempted murder or bodily harm ...or something...??

They could be! They could have aids, hep c, tb. This is sickening!
edit on 12-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hmmm. I don't know what to say. Doesn't our government screen for these kind of diseases before allowing these people in? Sounds like this disease can take down many more people in our country than a terrorist can.

Not always right away. The process is slow as molasses from what I understand, and there are quite a few (millions) here illegally. I knew a woman from Haiti that I met at the shelter whose 13 year old son (who had 2-3 names) went to public school down the road from the Kennedy compound down the cape. She asked me for a ride one day and it turns out he had no immunizations from his date of birth, and I drove her to the clinic to get them. They had been in this country for years.

I laughed when they asked me if I had been to a foreign country at the hospital during the Ebola scare. I remember thinking, Ya, good luck with getting the truth on that one.
edit on 12-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I like cooking my own meals for this reason. People are skanky.
They need to prep food in one of those alien germ bubbles with gloves on.

I once saw a guy slice his hand and intentionally drip a bunch of blood into the pizza sauce at a restaurant, then mix it in and make the pizzas with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yum.. Enjoy your morning coffee.

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

I cant believe you actually posted this , its like comedy gold.

FYI you run the risk of contaminants if you eat out anywhere.

You just took that one step closer to retardville.

More so from animals that use their own hand to wipe the shat from the crack a their ass wouldn't you say?

And your use of 'retardville'? Pathetic.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join