It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbucks’ Muslim Workers Slipping FAR Worse Than Feces In Your Drinks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yum.. Enjoy your morning coffee.

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cool. One more reason to avoid that city.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

21.4 percent of Muslim refugees in the San Diego County carry tuberculosis, a disgusting disease that infects the lungs and is easily spread through the air by speaking, coughing, sneezing, or spitting. The location that Starbucks is picking their Muslim workers from is in San Diego County, a place where this highly-contagious disease runs rampant throughout the Muslim migrant community

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

I cant believe you actually posted this , its like comedy gold.

FYI you run the risk of contaminants if you eat out anywhere.

You just took that one step closer to retardville.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I remember when golden coral ( in Virginia beach ) got shut down for an outbreak of hep c. Outbreak.....they linked it back to one of the employees .....food and transmitable disease are no joke .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Deleted because only one sentence shows from a page long post with examples.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Hecate666 because: Stupid system

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Bloody hell Mods. I just wrote a page long answer and because I am at the end of the page, it only shows one sentence when I click 'reply'. I am going to post until I get to a fresh page and hope for the best.
This is really annoying.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Testing testing, this is all I get from a page long post:

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

Again, TB is a real problem. The UK was once almost clear of the disease because of the invention of streptomycin and now it has made a comeback [wonder why].

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I rarely eat out, likely because of some of what I have seen traveling the globe.

Asian countries are by far the worst when it comes to sanitation, and from what I have seen of halal and the likes they are no better, in fact some of the smelliest and dirtiest places I have seen food prepped is in Muslim areas .

The way they go on about clean food you would think it would be clean but no its just superstitious mumbo jumbo.

I am in no way belittling the issue with TB and or any other nasties that are transmitted through food. Just pointing out when you eat out you are spinning the wheel.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Right, I'm not deliberately spamming as Mods can get rid off all my test posts once my actual one works. I just want to get to the next page. So forgive me.
Testing again:

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

Again, TB is a real problem. The UK was once almost clear of the disease because of the invention of streptomycin and now it has made a comeback [wonder why].

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I rarely eat out, likely because of some of what I have seen traveling the globe.

Asian countries are by far the worst when it comes to sanitation, and from what I have seen of halal and the likes they are no better, in fact some of the smelliest and dirtiest places I have seen food prepped is in Muslim areas .

The way they go on about clean food you would think it would be clean but no its just superstitious mumbo jumbo.

I am in no way belittling the issue with TB and or any other nasties that are transmitted through food. Just pointing out when you eat out you are spinning the wheel.

Just out of interest, did you get my whole post? I don't seem to be able to post it in its entirety. But maybe it just doesn't show up on my side.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Delete the angle bracket... it does this.

Your post... minus the bracket ETA and added EX tags to show external content.
---
Right, I'm not deliberately spamming as Mods can get rid off all my test posts once my actual one works. I just want to get to the next page. So forgive me.
Testing again:

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

Today, tuberculosis continues to be a top infectious disease killer worldwide. However, the death rate has dropped 47% since 1990. Over 95% of cases and deaths are in developing countries, with the most severe burden in Africa.[9] At least 1 million children fall ill with tuberculosis each year, represent about 11% of all cases.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

I want you to read that TB is extremely high in Africa. A hell of a lot of our refugees are from africa but never checked on entry to our country.
Now back to the OP, it clearly states that San Diego County has an incredibly high amount of TB, more than the whole of the USA together.

None of the above can be refuted, please read up on it yourself.

Now, your argument that we have 'other' things to worry about that are in our food'. What are you even trying to say with that? It's like the old: "so what if immigrants rape our women, there are homegrown rapists among our own..."

What I always say to this childish non-comparison is: "Why on earth not try and deal with our own problems first instead of adding more? It will make it only more difficult to deal with it if you let it go rampant. Plus it puts more people in KNOWN danger. That makes YOU part/cause of the problem.

You are basically saying this isn't a problem because you really don't give a damn about more people getting ill because those that are spreading it are [in this case] refugees and therefore you must ignore it.

You would ignore the bubonic plague if it came from refugees just to satisfy your ideals. The real world/nature doesn't give a toss about your ideals. A serious illness is spreading and we know by whom and why but we aren't allowed to call it out.

Insanity, absolute PC insanity. You literally do not care about your own people's wellfare because of a pipe dream and because 'there are other things in your coffee too.'

Wow, just wow.
edit on 12/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

link   

I did not and I feel your frustration. Sux when a post that you put time and thought into vanishes.

link   

Just getting one or two lines love or repeated paragraphs....dunno what's happening

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Mods, mods!!!
What is this cack? Why can't I post properly???
Only one [random] sentence from about 250 words with links is showing. This happens a lot. Very frustrating if you put effort into it and want to communicate your opinion.
Help here! Please.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Haha, I was basically posting the exact same thing. Including the wiki link. However it doesn't seem to let me.
Therefore let me just say:

Ditto!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Haha, I was basically posting the exact same thing. Including the wiki link. However it doesn't seem to let me.
Therefore let me just say:

Ditto!

The wiki text you quoted started with an angled bracket, which is going to wait for a closed one, and they dont work on ATS. I've removed the bracket and surrounded the external text with EX tags, hit quote on my post to see what I did, but all of your post is within the edit view

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The thread title makes it sound like they're doing it on purpose,which im sure is not the case.But eating out anywhere is a risk,anywhere in the world.In my country,an iconic national steakhouse chain,Spur Steak Ranch,is in danger of losing the business of a major part of the white ethnicity,after black employees had been caught putting faeces and menstrual blood in white customers' food.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I know it going to be hard for you.

Just stop eating out ,that way you only have yourself to blame if you get TB.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
Delete the angle bracket... it does this.

Your post... minus the bracket ETA and added EX tags to show external content.
---
Testing again:

freedomdaily.com...

fortune.com...

Today, tuberculosis continues to be a top infectious disease killer worldwide. However, the death rate has dropped 47% since 1990. Over 95% of cases and deaths are in developing countries, with the most severe burden in Africa.[9] At least 1 million children fall ill with tuberculosis each year, represent about 11% of all cases.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

I want you to read that TB is extremely high in Africa. A hell of a lot of our refugees are from africa but never checked on entry to our country.
Now back to the OP, it clearly states that San Diego County has an incredibly high amount of TB, more than the whole of the USA together.

None of the above can be refuted, please read up on it yourself.

Now, your argument that we have 'other' things to worry about that are in our food'. What are you even trying to say with that? It's like the old: "so what if immigrants rape our women, there are homegrown rapists among our own..."

What I always say to this childish non-comparison is: "Why on earth not try and deal with our own problems first instead of adding more? It will make it only more difficult to deal with it if you let it go rampant. Plus it puts more people in KNOWN danger. That makes YOU part/cause of the problem.

You are basically saying this isn't a problem because you really don't give a damn about more people getting ill because those that are spreading it are [in this case] refugees and therefore you must ignore it.

You would ignore the bubonic plague if it came from refugees just to satisfy your ideals. The real world/nature doesn't give a toss about your ideals. A serious illness is spreading and we know by whom and why but we aren't allowed to call it out.

Insanity, absolute PC insanity. You literally do not care about your own people's wellfare because of a pipe dream and because 'there are other things in your coffee too.'

Wow, just wow.

WOw just wow is right.

You are putting words in my mouth, feel free to stop anytime you like.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I know it going to be hard for you.

Just stop eating out ,that way you only have yourself to blame if you get TB.

Lmao, umm, I was helping Hecate666 out by posting their post properly, which I thought I stated, as they were using a corrupt symbol in their post. That is THEIR post you're replying to me for..

Cheers big ears...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join