It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 End of the World Eclipse Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This forum has been surprisingly bereft of eclipse doom. Well bereft of doom in general. It's out there if you know where to look, and while this isn't about the eclipse coming up, it's about eclipse beliefs from some other cultures.

It seemed doomy enough and interesting.

Maybe, it ought to be in ancient civilizations, but basically, they are all themed around a belief in either ushering in or averting the end of the world.

I found it interesting. I hope you all do to. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fantastic, nothing like some good doom.

I wonder why I thought of trump at the end of the vid there when they were talking about the unfortunate substitute king .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I thought you'd never ask!!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

nspiracy theorists around the world are claiming that a planet will collide with Earth this September - and that the coming solar eclipse will signal the apocalypse's beginning.

David Meade, author of 'Planet X – The 2017 Arrival', asserts the planet Nibiru (also known as Planet X) will crash into our own on 23 September 2017.

Meade says this passage is connected to what he has dubbed the "33 Convergence", where a string of coincidences all include the number 33.

"When the eclipse begins on August 21, the sunrise will be dark, just as Isaiah predicts," he says. "The Moon involved is called a black moon. These occur about every 33 months. In the Bible, the divine name of Elohim appears 33 times in Genesis.

He added: "The eclipse will start in Lincoln Beach, Oregon – the 33rd state – and end on the 33rd degree of Charleston, South Carolina. Such a solar eclipse has not occurred since 1918, which is 99 years – or 33 times three."

33 days after the US' total solar eclipse - on the 23 September - the stars will align just as the book of Revelation says they will before the world ends. This, Meade points out, "is indeed an amazing omen and a frightful sign."

Revelation's chapter 12 depicts a "great sign": that a "woman clothed with the sun, with the Moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head" will "give birth".

On September 23, Meade says, the Moon will appear at the feet of the constellation Virgo (a virgin woman). At the head of Virgo there will be 12 stars, the nine stars of Leo and the planets Mercury, Venus and Mars.

Virgo will then appear to give birth to Jupiter, apparently signalling the beginning of the end for us all.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm waiting for a much smaller, local apocalypse. I live in a city expecting to receive a decent dose of totality, and unlike a lot of other places, the officials here have been absolutely mum about telling anyone to make any advance prep for this thing.

I know there are going to be a *lot* of people here. I'm having guests and so if my aunt. She has tried and tried to to find things for she and her guests to do and everything she has tried to book was booked months ago. So people will be here. The major roadways are going to be stuffed through the north part of town and out east because of how the path of totality will travel.

And it seems the city officials don't think it's worth telling people that maybe they ought to plan to not go anywhere that day.

The entire city is like ... meh ...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I live in N. Idaho. I expect our animals may freak out a bit... especially the birds. Other than that?

Not really worried...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There are a lot more coincidences involved with it than that, but that's the basic gist, yes.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well the good news is we won't have to wait very long..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

To discover if Nibiru is out there? Yeah, that should be unmasked during the eclipse if it's there.

I suppose God could always pull a rabbit out of His hat because He's God, but I really don't imagine He'd bend the rules that far.

The Nibiru thing is because the ones who look at the planetary alignment as the sign from Rev. 12, and to be fair, it does say "sign in the sky" for this, also are wondering what the red dragon part is because that sign also appears in heaven. The description of Nibiru seems a natural fit and there is Wormwood also in Revelation.

But I just have a hard time going there. I think it would have been seen by now.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

To discover if Nibiru is out there? Yeah, that should be unmasked during the eclipse if it's there.

I suppose God could always pull a rabbit out of His hat because He's God, but I really don't imagine He'd bend the rules that far.

The Nibiru thing is because the ones who look at the planetary alignment as the sign from Rev. 12, and to be fair, it does say "sign in the sky" for this, also are wondering what the red dragon part is because that sign also appears in heaven. The description of Nibiru seems a natural fit and there is Wormwood also in Revelation.

But I just have a hard time going there. I think it would have been seen by now.

I will have two Nikon DSLRs aimed at the event. I will post live photos.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I live in N. Idaho. I expect our animals may freak out a bit... especially the birds. Other than that?

Not really worried...

I expect that our Guinea Hens will freak out the most. Our ducks? Ducks are just different. (Anyone that has ever raised ducks can back me on this). The reactions that our chickens, goats, sheep and pig may have? That remains to be seen.

We live in the path of 90% totality... so, who knows. We will document the event...
edit on 11-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: Syntax

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Sounds like it would be a good week for a holiday overseas.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sounds like it would be a good week for a holiday overseas.

Heh, we've made plans to hang out for a few days without having to go anywhere. The only one who has to brave the big, bad highways will be me. I have to get in to work the next day.

But since husband works in the town to the north that is true ground zero, they long ago told everyone to stay home. He has paid holiday. We're doing our shopping early the previous week to stock up, and we don't have to go anywhere. There's even a hospital nearby, two in a pinch if we're desperate.

We've got cards, and my folks will always play cards.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

If there is a Nibiru on any of those photos, you will have to share quickly before they come to keep you quiet.

I expect husband will do something with his phone.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We have a duck named "husband"... long story... and I will post any images I acquire that day... unedited.

I have a bad feeling that my ducks are gonna screw it up.

They keep getting in my camera bag...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

We have one neurotic tabby. She gets fed twice a day and spends the rest of the time trying to convince us she should be fed. It will be pretty hard to determine if she's acting odd.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22547534]

The Nibiru thing is because the ones who look at the planetary alignment as the sign from Rev. 12, and to be fair, it does say "sign in the sky" for this,

Wonder what will all the believers do when that "sign in the sky" says, "NO VACANCIES!"

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

We have one neurotic tabby. She gets fed twice a day and spends the rest of the time trying to convince us she should be fed. It will be pretty hard to determine if she's acting odd.

We have a pig named "dozer"... dozer likes beer. Our sheep live with our baby goat. Our adult goats have a pen unto themselves.

We have 2 dozen ducks, and they are the "barometer" of our flock. Happy ducks, means happy hens.... and egg production. Thriving ducks = thriving hens.

Our ducks have entered a period of low egg production... maybe there is a correlation?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion

originally posted by: [post=22547534]

The Nibiru thing is because the ones who look at the planetary alignment as the sign from Rev. 12, and to be fair, it does say "sign in the sky" for this,

Wonder what will all the believers do when that "sign in the sky" says, "NO VACANCIES!"

There is always that possibility.

I'm not too fussed about it. It will be what it will be, and it will be what He needs it to be.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Advanced prep? For darkness? It happens every night.
Turn on the lights it goes away.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Why wouldn't we just see it. If it's going to crash info us in Sept wouldn't it be like right there within out solar system right now? We're talking weeks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join