It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College: Normal-Sized Seats Are a Microaggression

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There's nothing right about a lefty.

I was born a lefty, and my old mum forced me to use my right hand. Now I can't play music, draw art, or do math. She ruined my life. I should sue the obstetrician for letting her proceed with my birth.

I'm a non-living living entity and I demand my rights. I mean lefts...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Microaggression

“You’re so smart for a Black girl.”

“Why is he so fat?”

“All-gender bathrooms are so stupid.”

"only asians are good at math good job honky."

"only the president can grab pussy when he wants."

if the school is having to remind people of common sense and decency i don't hold much hope for future generations.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I read all this kinda crap, of which there is reams and reams coming from the US and sooner or later i start to think that these twats are your children, nephews, pupils and so on. You pricks created and facilitated this, seriously. You raised these idiots. They come from the society that you created and you probably deserve each other really.

Two sides of the same stupid coin.
edit on 12-8-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
shove your " micro aggression " up your arse

REAL aggression keeps undertakers in business

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

You've got a fat ass.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
if only they did this with airplane seats, which keep getting smaller and smaller. the bathrooms seem shorter in a plane as well.

anyone ever ride a train from nyc to dc? the train seats are so big!

lets say plane seats are microagressive lol. this is one sjw garbage endaevor i can get behind if we get nicer airplane flights.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So when do corporations and businesses stop hiring people because they have a god damned work permit known as a degree from some brainwashing bull# university?

I can't wait for the day when everything they teach in universities are proved to a scam. The day is coming

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Anyone can check my posting history re these college absurdities,but your first example of a micro aggression is not well chosen.If i was a black girl/woman and someone said that to me i'd most likely slap them upside the head so hard they'd leave a dent in the pavement.That is a straight up racist insult.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

You've got a fat ass.

But whose is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
if only they did this with airplane seats, which keep getting smaller and smaller. the bathrooms seem shorter in a plane as well.

anyone ever ride a train from nyc to dc? the train seats are so big!

lets say plane seats are microagressive lol. this is one sjw garbage endaevor i can get behind if we get nicer airplane flights.

I said the same just above lol.

Funny how there are ash trays in the toilets on flights too, but no smoking signs everywhere.

Up up and awayayyy in my beautiful, my beautiful ballooooon...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I worry what future President this cultural marxist mindset will produce.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So, kids, the lesson here is simple - don't feast on Mars Bars and Do-nuts lest you become a stupid fat-f#%k of a university student whose primary motivation for existing is to project your worthlessness onto those who are normal.

Eat healthy - steer clear of cheese sausages, pies, chips and 8 eggs for breakfast - innit?.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Everything is a frigging microaggression these days. I hate this new word, microaggression. My post is probably a microaggression. I have read about a woman's hair being microaggressive. This is out of control.
Agree. It's all gone too far.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Correct.

I you wish to be thin and healthy, do not follow the govt food pyramid.

Eat meat-green veg-limit dairy-limit breads, cereals, sugars (all) and do some pushups and climb a tree once in a while.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Anyone can check my posting history re these college absurdities,but your first example of a micro aggression is not well chosen.If i was a black girl/woman and someone said that to me i'd most likely slap them upside the head so hard they'd leave a dent in the pavement.That is a straight up racist insult.

That is from a source, and I tend to agree with you. They put that racially charged statement in the same column as a bathroom comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Ameilia

#wide-butts-matter

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What's more of an insult? Giving everybody regular skool desk-seats, or designating some Lay-Z-Boys for overweight students?

Damn if you do, damned if you don't. There will be endless piss and moans well into the year 2525

edit on 12-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Very good point. Could you imagine the first day of class and the professor has to call down to the janitor to bring in a jumbo seat to accommodate a large or fat person?

Comedy at it finest.
edit on 12-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
How about a racist and wide-buttist microaggression from Australia in the early years

Kids these days are so soft.. they need cocoons to become the speshul butterflies they are so desperate to be...

If you have seen some of my other posts about my years of being homeless
you know I have had a hard life and am in no way soft but....

I do wonder what the world will be like once these kids are in charge.
Will we have less war and less death? Will society progress to a more compassionate
one that takes care of even the most worthless of us thus negating the
economic , emotional and physical reasons behind most crimes?

Yes it could also go the other way and the western countries get
taken over by the hard men of the world creating a planet of
even more suffering than we have today. But it seems to be that the
"snowflakes" have one thing going for them at least. I drive to make
the world a nicer more respectful place and a political will to get that done.

Those of us in our 30s and younger will live to see the answers to these questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What's more of an insult? Giving everybody regular skool desk-seats, or designating some Lay-Z-Boys for overweight students?

Damn if you do, damned if you don't. There will be endless piss and moans well into the year 2525

Get ride of individual desks and make one or several large C shaped benches with a table in the center.
Or redesign every desk in every school in america. Those desks are from the 40-50s it's time they were
changed anyway. I would rather my tax money go to making students comfortable and less detracted
while they learn than I would for it to build more prisons or make more bombs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join