It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Government is going to kill this guy'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Depends on which government you look at.

The one on Pennsylvania Ave or the one on K Street.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: JinMI

Yes. I have huge doubts about the existence of a deep state. How do you reconcile the belief of a shadowy all controlling entity with the reality of how incompetent our government is?

Thats the thing is the govt't really incompetent? Yes I would agree from the tax payers point of view , but certainly not for the lobbyist.

Who really drafts the laws in this country? Lazy Politicians begging for money for reelection , or the guys with deep pockets and a dream team of lawyers? Recall Pelosi saying you must pass the bill to understand it, She wasn't lying. its because Congress doesn't draft Sh1t, the lobbyist draft it for them and our congress robosigns it.

Also the most F up industries and wasteful industries for the tax payers such as healthcare are costing the tax payers a gazillion dollars but Mr. Lobbyist who helped draft those regulations is there on the winning side with record profits.

So I would argue its not gov't that is incompetent. Its the voters that are incompetent for their failure to make conflict of interest the only issue we should be working on .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: underwerks

Yes. I have huge doubts about the existence of a deep state. How do you reconcile the belief of a shadowy all controlling entity with the reality of how incompetent our government is?

Thats the thing is the govt't really incompetent? Yes I would agree from the tax payers point of view , but certainly not for the lobbyist.

Who really drafts the laws in this country? Lazy Politicians begging for money for reelection , or the guys with deep pockets and a dream team of lawyers? Recall Pelosi saying you must pass the bill to understand it, She wasn't lying. its because Congress doesn't draft Sh1t, the lobbyist draft it for them and our congress robosigns it.

Also the most F up industries and wasteful industries for the tax payers such as healthcare are costing the tax payers a gazillion dollars but Mr. Lobbyist who helped draft those regulations is there on the winning side with record profits.

So I would argue its not gov't that is incompetent. Its the voters that are incompetent for their failure to make conflict of interest the only issue we should be working on .

I see and agree with all that. Which is why I don't understand how people can celebrate someone like Trump who put lobbyists and heads of big business into government positions.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

IWhich is why I don't understand how people can celebrate someone like Trump who put lobbyists and heads of big business into government positions.

I didn't vote for trump or the witch lady nor do I trust either one of them or previous politicians . However, sometimes it makes sense to hire people within the industry. Now I'm NOT optimistic that is why trump hired them , just like Obama did right after making his promise not to hire nay lobbyist and that didn't turn out to well.

However , the appeal about trump is the MSM hates him which is not necessarily a bad thing from my point of view. The MSM has been nothing but a lobbyist Salesman , propaganda pusher for wars , bailouts, race baiting and misdirecting the American public with irrelevant issues such as health care, SS, foreign matters,etc instead of talking about the real issue conflict of interest.

Also trump has atleast attempted to pass bills that will impact his business and certainly the Tech lobbyist. with pushing H1B Visa bills .

I also like he is not PC nor pushing for PC agenda. PC has gone full retard and can do more damage now then good.

However, I think his Wall idea is wasteful ,not required, and will likely benefit him some way.
I also think its a Horrible mistake that he Hired the former Telecom lobbyist who was a rabid anti net neutrality person to head the FCC. Actually this could be Trumps demise once it goes into full effect.

I also have said that the worst that trump could become was Hillary Clinton. Although I haven't completely written off yet, I'm not optimistic.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Imo, the deep state is simply large corporations controlling government, aka, facism or croni-capitalism, instead of "We the People" controlling government. It started with the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, which gave the banksters most of the power. A member of the Federal Reserve named Prescott Bush even helped financially support Hitler's rise to power. Every war & economic downturn was/is created by the Federal Reserve. In 1933, they suspended the constitution. We have been in constant war since then & its the reason why we have unconstitutional laws in place like asset forfeiture or being presumed guilty until proven innocent, instead of being presumed innocent until proven guilty. If they stopped the wars, the constitution would have to be reinstated & all unconstitutional laws & government agencies would be eliminated. In 1971, when the US went bankrupt, they took us off the gold standard. The dollar has lost @99% of its value since then, which is also a violation of the constitution, regarding government's obligation of retaining the value of money. All one has to do in order to identify the deep state is look for the conflicts of interest ties between government & corporations. Here are some of the conflicts of interest during Obama's presidency:

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Now take a look at the main advertisers of the Mainstream media. Its military industrial complex companies like Monsanto, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Google, etc.; drug companies like Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Merck, Bayer, etc.; big banks like Citi, Capital One, B of A, etc..; big oil companies & insurance companies.

It basically comes down to 3 choices.
1) Do you want corporations controlling government? (Fascism)
2) Do you want government controlling corporations? (Communism)
3) Do you want "We the People" controlling government, in accordance with the constitution, with a free market & a separation of government/corporations? (Libertarianism)
edit on 12-8-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

#3 JBIZZ.

We want Freedom for all the people and government doing what the people request that will do no harm to others unless it is for Defense of the Innocent or to fight a war.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

7th floor group. Everyone wondering should read the leaks that talk about it.

Whats left at this stage of the game is not doubt. Its denial.

edit on 8 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join