It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was chased by something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'd like to share this with you.

It doesn't matter if you think what happened was real or if it was a matter of suggestive thinking. I've never expected to find and answer to that question, but I'd still like to hear opinions. I've never talked about it, actually.

This happened to me in 2008, 9 years ago. I used to live in north eastern Madrid, not far from the Airport, and it was during the first years of the Great Recession. I'm just telling because it might be relevant later.

The place where I lived was once a little town that went eventually annexed to the city, and the old town was surrounded by modern buildings.

This happened when I walked home from hanging with friends, the tube was closed and I used to walk about 2km since from at around 2AM-3AM. We can divide this in three acts.

Act I

I was tangentially acquainted with people that was involved with the occult, but I never did myself. I like to read about it just for the knowledge of it, but I refuse to have anything to do with the occult as I'm rather wary of it. Some people that I had not met personally -But they do knew of me through common acquitances- conformed a cult of sorts within a very certain context that I shall not reveal but that I know for a fact that is related -though I can't precise exactly how directly or strongly- with certain political force that has arisen in my country and that has a populist far left leanings.

That cult of sorts allegedly communicated with the spirits, that would advise them on the past, the present and the future. I was told by them that I should spiritually join them through the opening of my third eye, during an online conversation that made me feel awfully bad and gave me the #ing chills and, after that, I prospectively avoided being directly contacted by them.

At the time, I found that more of a need of preserving my sanity.

Act II

It happened that my link with that people, a person that I knew and thought of as a rather intelligent, but eccentric, individual, started placing me at odd times at night. We discussed politics, and was rather interesting, but things rather devolved into weirdness. He couldn't sleep because he had horrific nightmares and sleep paralysis. Had the most grim previsions for the future (and he was, in hindsight, mostly right) and reportedly could see misery bleeding from the streets around. He broke with the people above as he understood that he was being psychically attacked by them due to perceived unorthodoxy and I genuinely tried to help him.

As our meetings at night went, I felt the most uncomfortable when walking back home. I had to walk an empty street up until a children's park and it gave me the #ing chills.

Act III

As my friend became more and more unhinged, and self-absorbed, I started to feel bored as I was becoming just an echo chamber for rumiating thinking out loud where I barely participated. And some of his ideas were rather triggering to me.

This started to take a toll in my own insecurities and I started to feel more dubious and paranoid. In hindsight, I might have been right to be paranoid, but maybe it was a self-fulfilled prophecy in the end.

Or maybe not.

And then happened.

I was walking up the street and I was feeling watched, and menaced. I never felt like that, I couldn't see anything wrong round there, but I felt like if something was preying on me. I walked uneasy, progressively feeling more and more fear, and that thing was just approaching me even if I couldn't see it.

I really felt in danger.

When I got to the park I felt that thing getting closer to me, and I felt that I wouldn't escape from it. I didn't think that I would die there but I thought that, whatever happened, I didn't wanted to take part in it. And I screamed in despair and horror and almost felt to the floor, then I ran home.

I was really shocked about that.

I told my friend and asked what the hell he thought that was, and he told me he didn't knew, but that it happened on an area where he noticed a high amount of sorrow and despair.

And I had to stop being friends with him.

In the end, I was selfish, but it was a matter of sanity. My sanity was slipping, for real. I guess if he really went insane, but it was crystal clear that I wasn't helping him but getting myself insane.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'd be a bit paranoid as well if I was walking alone in the dark at 2-3 in the morning after knowing about the cult and of what the former friend had told me. Perhaps this all about being nervous or perhaps you see these people as a real threat.
Have you been told any stories of them hurting others?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Naw, you're solid as a rock, mate

We go out treasure hunting in Texas ....Spanish is who we dig up.....their stones with crosses and a Jesus lying on His back and Vera markings.....distance notches.....

Sprits feeling is common.....plus you have to be brave out on a soul Spirit journey....you did good dounds like.......I'm a Christ follower so I give it over.......and see amazing haps
edit on 11-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElZorro

The people that knew you who were doing occult things, were becoming slaves to the evil one, or already were, and you being there and around them exposed you to them, and the dark things that influence their activities. Those dark spirits probably saw you as a real threat to their plans.
The reality of dark spirits is that no person can truly be aligned with them. They are always planning the demise of all humans, including those people who think they are on the dark side helping the dark side. They are not helping the dark side, they are only ensuring their own eternal demise. They knew you wanted to help that person which is why you felt threatened.
I am betting from my own experiences seeing these things that you could feel their hatred from a distance. Like telepathy you could feel it. When exposed to this evil and getting so close to it like you did can have all kinds of bizarre and impossible things happen. Christ is the only way out.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Naw, you're solid as a rock, mate

We go out treasure hunting in Texas ....Spanish is who we dig up.....their stones with crosses and a Jesus lying on His back and Vera markings.....distance notches.....

Sprits feeling is common.....plus you have to be brave out on a soul Spirit journey....you did good dounds like.......I'm a Christ follower so I give it over.......and see amazing haps

Did you just say your a grave robber ? ....but yet your a Christian ? ....I'm confused .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Isn't there a guy named Bernard who used to write about stuff like this ?.... Anyway ......OP...sounds like you scared the crap out of yourself....but glad your not dabbling in the diabolical anymore .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Did you just say your a grave robber ? ....but yet your a Christian ? ....I'm confused .

It's only grave robbing if you are taking objects without leaving things in return. After I've spent the evening exhuming a grave and liberating it of the various jewelry and baubles contained within, I will usually leave a few items in the casket before reinterring it, such as tins of cat food I found in my pantry that expired in 1983, or used batteries. Technically this isn't grave robbing; I prefer to think of it as grave trading. I tried explaining the difference to the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt after the police arrested me in Cairo last summer during one of my tomb trading adventures; the judge seemed to be irascible and uninterested in what I had to say after my attempt to escape by pulling the fire alarm 20 minutes prior to the proceedings.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Ah Bernard!
How I miss a bit of Bernard around here.
Side slipting stuff.
I wonder if he still has those alien lodgers living at the bottom of his garden?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No the only way to be untouched is to recognise your own power as a sovereign entity,a sovereign soul matrix,aligned with and allied to No religion,or religious figures.To depend on any religious figurehead is to give your power away,you do not need that,unless spiritually and metaphysically you wish to remain a perpetual child in need of a parent's protection.

There is a Source,something above and beyond something as petty and puny as religions,i think of it as the spirit of life,and even as you incarnate here,you still have that connection.Just be sensible,don't mix with people involved in activities physical and mental,that focus on hatred,negativity,evil deeds and the desire to manipulate.That is a spiritual and metaphysical "biohazard area" Recognise that you have everything in your soul matrix that you need,and be sensible.

Well that's my opinion for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
I'd be a bit paranoid as well if I was walking alone in the dark at 2-3 in the morning after knowing about the cult and of what the former friend had told me. Perhaps this all about being nervous or perhaps you see these people as a real threat.
Have you been told any stories of them hurting others?

I don't think they were actually purposedly harmful, IIRC, they had a kind of well-intentioned ideas. Not unlike, say, freemasonry, which they seemed to try and emulate. I was told by their leader that it was his intention to run an esoteric lodge which eventually would lead him to become Prime Minister.

I know.

It was a mash-up of neo-hippy-new age with crowleyan elements and magick that purposedly enlightened individuals but progressively undermined their sanity to ludicrous extents.

The whole point of this it's not whether I encountered a true paranormal phenomenon or "scared the # out of myself", I admit to have given up on deciding between one of the two. And I don't even care, in fact.

Whatever message I want to transmit to you, besides reading your opinions, is mostly that the whole stuff had a negative impact on these people's sanity and so did in my own sanity, even if i was never into the stuff itself, just by association.

I know that a lot of you are religious, and, thus, believe in these things. If you do believe in God, I'd suggest you to still disregard the whole stuff or not take it seriously in the first place. If you do believe in God, you should not fear these things, so you shouldn't overthink it a lot.

I do read a lot about these things (specially comparative religion, heresies, kabbalah and mistery religions) out of antropological interest, but it's seriously toxic stuff that will eventually get to your sanity if not careful.

The second conclusion, probably in conflict with the first, is that I strongly feel that there are dark forces interested in the political and economic fields and participating of it. For the sake of my first point, I try to tie myself to the most basic facts, and ignore the rest. But, as I'm heavily into both politics and economics, I did indeed stumble upon facts that hints at the possibility that, even if Satan doesn't actually exist, there are still key people very commited to him, and knowingly so.

Let that sink in a bit.

Note: I'm not implying that the people I talked in the OP were satanic, as they rejected judeochristian notions -but not its morals- and identified with the "good side". I'm talking deceptive spirituality there, if anything.

edit on 12-8-2017 by ElZorro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux

It means, a touch of madness. It's a shared delusion, usually between close kin or close friends. We all think we would be immune to such crazy things, but in actuality, it could happen to any of us.
edit on 12-8-2017 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We're you yourself attempting to try New Age Third Eye practices. If so, it would be the explanation as to why your so feel more aware and your friend not himself anymore. It has something to do with breaking down the ego where one kind of ends up in a trance/cataonic state where you end up more receptive to everything and can some how disrupt the nervous system rythmn but this may be a flaw with the Chakra system too.

Third Eye practices are usually heavily associated with demon/angel and the proposed form of occult. Hell, I've heard from a close friend of mind, whose mom know a Christian who claim the the third eye is the eye of the Devil. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of cults use the idea?

I personally think it a misunderstood concept, and has more to with the idea of seeing more or with clarity and is originally belongs to fulfillment or emptiness practices.

edit on 12-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No the only way to be untouched is to recognise your own power as a sovereign entity,a sovereign soul matrix,aligned with and allied to No religion,or religious figures.To depend on any religious figurehead is to give your power away,you do not need that,unless spiritually and metaphysically you wish to remain a perpetual child in need of a parent's protection.

There is a Source,something above and beyond something as petty and puny as religions,i think of it as the spirit of life,and even as you incarnate here,you still have that connection.Just be sensible,don't mix with people involved in activities physical and mental,that focus on hatred,negativity,evil deeds and the desire to manipulate.That is a spiritual and metaphysical "biohazard area" Recognise that you have everything in your soul matrix that you need,and be sensible.

Well that's my opinion for what it's worth.

The dark and evil one usually only goes after those who have Christ, and will try to shake your faith. IT would be a waste of time and resources to go after those who reject Christ as the only worthy savior, since they will get them in the end already. So for those who only rely on their own personal power to keep dark forces at bay, it isn't this that is doing it, it is just that they, (the forces of evil), don't need to bother with those folks.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
We're you yourself attempting to try New Age Third Eye practices. If so, it would be the explanation as to why your so feel more aware and your friend not himself anymore. It has something to do with breaking down the ego where one kind of ends up in a trance/cataonic state where you end up more receptive to everything and can some how disrupt the nervous system rythmn but this may be a flaw with the Chakra system too.

Third Eye practices are usually heavily associated with demon/angel and the proposed form of occult. Hell, I've heard from a close friend of mind, whose mom know a Christian who claim the the third eye is the eye of the Devil. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of cults use the idea?

I personally think it a misunderstood concept, and has more to with the idea of seeing more or with clarity and is originally belongs to fulfillment or emptiness practices.

They did attempt to do that, I didn't. I find it a dangerous door to open.

new topics

top topics

join