It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be a nuclear war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion
a reply to: charlyv

America's technology is high overrated. There are nukes planted throughout the U.S. now as I type. These nukes were planted during the Cold War years by Russian GRU agents. If America's technological defense is strong then how did Russia plant nukes right under our nose?

If Kim Jong-Un wanted to do America harm all he would have to do is buy ownership of a few of these planted nukes from Russian Mafia then it is only a matter of him calling them in through sleep cells. Don't be naive. U.S. inc is bought and paid for.

Oh BS. we have radiation detecting satelites who scan for that sort of stuff from orbit. you just never hear of it publicly being done and removed.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You were part of something alright! You just don't know which plan you were a part of. I'll give you a clue.... E for effort.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh ye of little knowledge. Can't fathom your demise via nuclear blast, eh? Can't stand the thought of being sold out by your government to foreign powers who own your bottom lock, stock and barrel? May I remind you to look on your birth certificate for your CUSIP number? Embrace your status as uninformed, meaningless, tax revenue generating chattel owned by foreign interests.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

Wow. Wonder about your intention , or why you are here.
I was, and still am, a part of reality. Where are your credentials that would place you any where near me?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

That's why the marble is in the left hand. Erm. "Right"...hand...s.

Ahem.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Oh ye of little knowledge. Can't fathom your demise via nuclear blast, eh? Can't stand the thought of being sold out by your government to foreign powers who own your bottom lock, stock and barrel? May I remind you to look on your birth certificate for your CUSIP number? Embrace your status as uninformed, meaningless, tax revenue generating chattel owned by foreign interests.

*holds up my hands*. guess which fingers im leaving up? Charlyv Is absolutely right. I know how I die already and its not by nuclear blast. Oh and Mur russians. No proof of that either.

I also do not work and i am off the grid more so than most. You actually think this is my real address? lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Are you aware generals are directed by a President who is controlled by foreign powers? This statement being fact places you very, very low on the totem pole of power my dear Sir. There is nothing you can say that will change this fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you aware generals are directed by a President who is controlled by foreign powers? This statement being fact places you very, very low on the totem pole of power my dear Sir. There is nothing you can say that will change this fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I am very aware that you confuse facts with propaganda and false news. Additionally, there is no way that you could be convinced of any other alternative, as to what you believe. That is part of the problem that most of us that have fought for, and want to change this world, face.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

smh... No you can not change my mind Sir.

We can agree to disagree thus parting ways on friendly terms.

Nukes are going to blow in this country regardless of what you, or I, or any other person has to say about it.

The questions are... when will it happen? and where it will happen? When it does happen(and it will) your country's government will be to blame for either allowing it to happen, or doing the deed itself.

My best educated guess is a nuclear false flag attack will occur on American soil sometime within the next 36 months(Prior to Trump's second term), or a nuclear attack will be allowed to happen within the same time frame.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
MAD has worked so far. Do you have a better idea?

We are at DEFCON 4.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

America's technology is high overrated. There are nukes planted throughout the U.S. now as I type. These nukes were planted during the Cold War years by Russian GRU agents. If America's technological defense is strong then how did Russia plant nukes right under our nose?

If Kim Jong-Un wanted to do America harm all he would have to do is buy ownership of a few of these planted nukes from Russian Mafia then it is only a matter of him calling them in through sleep cells. Don't be naive. U.S. inc is bought and paid for.

You are making some pretty big claims, got a source?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

Not trying to change your mind. You are doing a good enough job of corrupting it anyway.
I see no agree to disagree in this exchange as I hold you are wrong, plain and simple. Let's touch base in a year once this controversy has unwound, to what ever the big thing of the day is then. We may indeed glean you have matured.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As someone that has been interested in atomic/nuclear weapons since being in the 509th Bomb Wing for three years. My personal plans include sitting on my front porch with a bottle of whiskey. Telling my wife, mother, and animals that I love them, and hope to be taken out in the initial blast. Unfortunately due to past work experiences, I know way too much about this stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Are you angry about being brainwashed by your government? I understand. Being played for a patriotic puppet can have one wondering wtf.

Nuclear weapons are no longer a deterrent in today's asymmetric warfare. In fact, nuclear weapons are fair play, if you can obtain them ready made, or outright build them.

Let's see... weapons-grade nuclear material has been available for sale for almost 70 years. Nuclear weapons construction know-how for about 30 years. With advent of Internet(past 25 years) just about any person with mediocre technical knowledge can download instructions to assemble a nuclear b0mb equal to Hiroshima(10kt yield).

I would say things are about as mature as it can get on the nuclear threat front.

Just need enemies and agendas...

hmmm... where can rogue ideologies obtain these from?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Are you angry about being brainwashed by your government? I understand. Being played for a patriotic puppet can have one wondering wtf.

Nuclear weapons are no longer a deterrent in today's asymmetric warfare. In fact, nuclear weapons are fair play, if you can obtain them ready made, or outright build them.

Let's see... weapons-grade nuclear material has been available for sale for almost 70 years. Nuclear weapons construction know-how for about 30 years. With advent of Internet(past 25 years) just about any person with mediocre technical knowledge can download instructions to assemble a nuclear b0mb equal to Hiroshima(10kt yield).

I would say things are about as mature as it can get on the nuclear threat front.

Just need enemies and agendas...

hmmm... where can rogue ideologies obtain these from?

What I am really annoyed by is your inability to provide sources for the facts you claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
And all it takes is for somebody to have enough bravado, religious zeal, or desperation.

How is it that religion gets blamed for a nuclear war? It had no part in nukes being used before, nor would it be nothing more than mere excuse for it in the future. In truth, even when religion was the excuse, it was foundationally about resources, wealth, land, status, and/or power.
edit on 11-8-2017 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2017 by saint4God because: Because I am human and make mistakes, but by the grace of God am forgiven.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: saint4God

originally posted by: Apollumi
And all it takes is for somebody to have enough bravado, religious zeal, or desperation.

How is it that religion gets blamed for a nuclear war? It had no part in nukes being used before, nor would it be nothing more than mere excuse for it in the future.

We have someone spouting nonsense, I am agnostic you are, I am assuming Christian, and we can both agree that he is talking crap?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
We have someone spouting nonsense, I am agnostic you are, I am assuming Christian, and we can both agree that he is talking crap?

As tempting as it is to agree, I think misunderstanding would be an accurate word
. If it helps, I'm ex-agnostic as well.

edit on 12-8-2017 by saint4God because: Because I am human and make mistakes, but by the grace of God am forgiven.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Apollumi
Suck it up I guess, I personally believe it wont be the first nor the last nuclear war to decimate humans on this planet.

Tick tock.

You must be a lot of fun at parties

edit on 12-8-2017 by saint4God because: Because I am human and make mistakes, but by the grace of God am forgiven.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join