It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be a nuclear war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Someday. Maybe not with the Trump'ster or lil Kim today.

It is not a matter of if but when. And all it takes is for somebody to have enough bravado, religious zeal, or desperation. Then, kiss your ass goodbye.

Deep down we all know MAD (mutually assured destruction) is nothing but a self deception we use to help us forget what people are capable of. People are all about self preservation. Empower people too little and they rob a store. Empower them too much and they sleep with your wife (LeSigh.. King David). This is the juggling act of governments on the larger scale and every single person on the smaller scale. For better or worse it is at the core of human design to be this way. Man cannot self determine, cannot be his brother's keeper.

But let's put it on a more personal scale. Let's say every single human being had a device the size of a marble they carried around with them that could anihilate the planet. How many seconds do you think this planet would last before "Flash!!!" and we all vaporize? If one person had this marble maybe he would be very careful about his thoughts no matter his circumstance in life because responsibility rested squarely on his shoulders. But when that group gets larger each person takes less responsibility about the outcome of thier choice. Each person feels more justified in judgment.

MAD worked, for better or worse, when there were two nations weilding nuclear weapons. But now... Who doesn't think Israel would launch every single one of them given the right circumstance. India, Pakistan, China.. Now North Korea. How long before there are enough countries in the world with nukes before somebody says "Meh, what the hell.." and punches the launch button.

I post this in part because of reading the article about the discarded baby in Texas, with ants all over it, fighting to live. No, not this article as a defining moment about our species and me posting a rant about them bad and me good. It's more of reflection about mankind. More of a noting of acceleration towards an innevital direction. It made me think of a study I had read about years ago where rats were given an ample food supply (which was never increased or decreased). In the beginning the rats took care of their offspring and their families thrived. Eventually they went past the carrying capacity of the food supply and the young were ignored and trampled underfoot, in the end descending into cannibalism. Feeding on one another. The difference in humans I guess is that we feed on one another spiritually and emotionally first. An appetizer perhaps.

I know that if we were our brother's keeper, if we could self determine, you would not see so much hatred and division as we see rapidly growing throughout the world. Unfortunately our design is for something else.

You cannot stop a nuclear war. You can only delay it as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

This current dog and pony show is about american traditional holding, by war victory and otherwise, in the west pacific area. Get america, tired of war and full of feminized males, to give it up to a big bully, China and give South Korea back to the north for "unification" and all the hurting will stop.

Like that guy from Mad Max......Lord Humungus....."Just walk away and the hurting will stop" or some such S**t.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I get the feeling that species self-annihilation is something that happens in the cosmos with regularity. Only the wisest survive.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

This current dog and pony show is about american traditional holding, by war victory and otherwise, in the west pacific area. Get america, tired of war and full of feminized males, to give it up to a big bully, China and give South Korea back to the north for "unification" and all the hurting will stop.

Like that guy from Mad Max......Lord Humungus....."Just walk away and the hurting will stop" or some such S**t.

That's bull, there is no countries government at war or otherwise, who is not already permitting a nuclear use scenario arena in their portfolio. You'd better get used to the Rhetoric, or the war games.
What really matters is that people, all people should start saying enough is enough, long enough to put governments back in their boxes, they did it in the 1960's, they can do it now....no time for bullshiite partisanship, or party politics. It's time to stop the ejits.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Never have I read such a pathetic, ineffectual post on ATS...
Yours is the most obtuse, foolish post I have ever read on this site...

And that is no small accomplishment considering that entire forums exist for the express purpose of debating the earth being flat..

So congratulations to you sir...

I'm sure there's a Browns or Bengals game you can watch to slake your appetite for your defeatist [likely millenial] sensibilities....

-Chris

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If it happens, it happens. I don't think it will this time around, but I do think we are about to see some more "military conflicts" (apparently they are talking about military involvement in Venezuela now???)

It is shaky times, but not the apocalypse.. not yet

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would agree. Of course they eventually found a way to "label" those folks from the 60's. Good thing we are increasingly giving a wry eye to all official media now.

We don't trust the media. Damn media. Good for that. I don't trust what advertisement a store is trying to sell me on either. It's like they have a vested interest in misleading me. I trust personal reviews like on Amazon. Only thing is, I think, they are planting reviews to sway my purchasing dollars.

Next thing you know they'll be infiltrating forums like this trying to sway opinion... Oh wait.....

originally posted by: smurfy
What really matters is that people, all people should start saying enough is enough, long enough to put governments back in their boxes, they did it in the 1960's, they can do it now....no time for bullshiite partisanship, or party politics. It's time to stop the ejits.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Suck it up I guess, I personally believe it wont be the first nor the last nuclear war to decimate humans on this planet.

Tick tock.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I say no.
Not with the technology we have.
Having the biggest firecracker is not what real defense is made of in the US .
That is backup now, propaganda for those that do not posses the alternatives, and lets just say we are very concerned with taking out people that are innocent of collusion with their corrupt governments. Just don't get too close when the SHTF, and you will be warned if it gets to that condition.
edit on 11-8-2017 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not to mention the fact that terrorist nation states have had access to nuclear bombs since Russia's collapse. It is only a matter of time before Russia's missing suitcase nukes go off for an agenda or two.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Aliens will not let that happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It sure isn't according to Hindu scriptures.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Call it what you will...it's not about DPRK

this is about the "potential" deep State cover of FUK

ONE CRITCAL MASS oops will CRAYOLA over the Melted Fuel

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UbiquityInMotion

The good guys only found 6 of a possible bakers dozen

Do the math

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
[Reproduced from my post in a2k.org -- Su...sep]

Between Trump and Kim Jong-un, who is correct?

We are all holding our breath, to witness whether there will be fire and fury from the US presently led by Trump, on the event that Kim Jong-un launches missiles into the sea just say some 30 kms from the shore of Guam.

What do the thinkers here say?

From my part, I think both parties are not correct, but I submit the correct attitude is for Trump to just leave Kim Jong-run to his fantasy of achieving capability of nuking the US.

Why leave Kim to his fantasy? Because the US possesses all kinds and quantities of defense shelter to protect itself, so that any missiles will never ever hit any soil in the sovereignty of the US.

In the meantime, just I mean Trump shower the people of North Korea with all kinds of goodness, by which they will come to a comfortable existence; in that way the people of North Korea will no longer be infatuated with their idol of a leader, Kim Jong-un.

In other words, Trump should just love the North Korean people to 'death', that is the best and cheapest weapon against Kim Jong-un.

What do you, Oh ye thinkers here, think? If at all you guys do think at all.

You see, the way I size up Trump, this guy is really obsessed with firing up US nuclear explosives somewhere, and the place most justifiable to him now is North Korea; in other words this Trump is crazy, more crazy than Kim.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

America's technology is high overrated. There are nukes planted throughout the U.S. now as I type. These nukes were planted during the Cold War years by Russian GRU agents. If America's technological defense is strong then how did Russia plant nukes right under our nose?

If Kim Jong-Un wanted to do America harm all he would have to do is buy ownership of a few of these planted nukes from Russian Mafia then it is only a matter of him calling them in through sleep cells. Don't be naive. U.S. inc is bought and paid for.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

There were a lot more missing than that. You didn't get the memo.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How did folks predicting a nuclear war turn out in the Cold War ? And it was everyday talk back then...
"Destroy us all , destroy us all , destroy us all......"
Billy from the Billy , Mandy , and Grim Reaper cartoon.

Mankind will soon grow up and put away their toys.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This current dog and pony show is about american traditional holding, by war victory and otherwise, in the west pacific area. Get america, tired of war and full of feminized males,

Where have all the American men gone? None of them are left to defend our homeland. American men have been systematically scrubbed from society by Cultural Marxism doctrine. This new generation of American XYX is indoctrinated to be sensitized to a level of women. When we are nuked no men will be available to defend us.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UbiquityInMotion
a reply to: charlyv

America's technology is high overrated. There are nukes planted throughout the U.S. now as I type. These nukes were planted during the Cold War years by Russian GRU agents. If America's technological defense is strong then how did Russia plant nukes right under our nose?

If Kim Jong-Un wanted to do America harm all he would have to do is buy ownership of a few of these planted nukes from Russian Mafia then it is only a matter of him calling them in through sleep cells. Don't be naive. U.S. inc is bought and paid for.

I beg to differ, but of course, everything heard by another is hearsay.
America's technology is actually underrated, because most are not privy to it. I was actually part of the squadron that sniffed out the nukes in the CMC, but only after it happened. Did you ever read about how we figured out that the ships had missiles headed to Cuba?

I hold you have no idea what goes on behind the curtain, but if you are intelligent, you would contemplate that this #er is not based on bull#. There is so much you do not know.
edit on 11-8-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join