It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning Fantastic Daily and the BEK activity at his house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone who is interested in, or following, the Fantastic Daily youtube channel.

I myself have been watching for a while now with some interest. I have experienced some unexplainable (creepy and annoying) happenings in the place I live at present, so I am not a poo-poo'er or debunker of anything paranormal. However, I am a skeptic a lot of the time, especially when it comes to youtube channels who go on and on about something, but have nothing really substantial during several months of 'recording/documenting' the phenomenon. Nor do they seem to have more than one 'professional' agency or even a big study group come in and do a thorough assessment.

So, now that I have bored you with the introductions, let me show you why I am making this thread.

As far as I can see, from his video (shown below) he shows that he re-visits his home, having left it in some haste previously due to the activities of BEK or other paranormal stuff and then videos his arrival back at his home some time/days later.

This is the video.

At around 5:00 in he says
"When I left that night, my kitchen windows were open"

and shows a still of his kitchen, presumably of that night, with big red arrows pointing to open windows, whilst making this statement.

He then goes on to say that

"Today they are closed and that someone or something has locked them and that the only way to lock them is from the inside"

So, as I watched the video I took note of the still shot he included of his 'before he left with the windows open' and paused the video of the 'now I have come back' sequence and noted some differences that have occured within his kitchen, which to my logical way of thinking, suggests that it is not a paranormal presence that has been in his kitchen. Please have a look at the images below:

Full image of 'before leaving with the windows open' image he presents in his video

Now full image of his arrival back after leaving post haste

Zoomed in on area of interest in the before leaving pic

Zoomed in of same area (from a different angle) in the returning after leaving post haste pic

The points I am questioning here are:

1. In the before pic you can see a basket of preishable goods. In the after pic the light greenish fruit or vegetable has disappeard from view above the basket top, where before it was up near the basket handle. The other purpleish fruits/vegetables look like they are below the basket top, however, in the before pic, there is someting sticking up out of the basket, kind of banana shaped but not banana coloured, which is not there in the after pic. Perishable goods, if left for some time in the heat will amost certainly be full of mold and decay, of which I see no evidence in the after pic. Looks pretty damn clean and tidy.

2. Looking at the chopping boards. In the before pic, the thinner chopping board which is the third one up from the bottom chopping board is overhanging the board which is on 'layer 2' of the boards. However, in the after picture, the thin '3rd layer' chopping board is now neatly inline with the 2nd layer chopping board.

3. Sticking with chopping boards, in the before picture the small chopping boards on the top have the small handle ends facing toward the basket (i.e. away from the door/windows) but in the after picture, they are both facing toward the door/windows.

4. The utencils jar in the before picture shows that the large oval spoon is facing toward the chopping boards and the 'paddle' shaped utencil is facing the tap/sink and would be sticking out to the right hand side when viewed from the window/doorway. However, in the after picture it can be seen that the large oval spoon is now facing the tap/sink and the paddle shaped spatchula is pointing toward the cooker top. The tall large spoon which was originally at the back and leaning toward the basket is still in a similar placement in both pictures, which suggests the spoons have been used and not that the container has been rotated.

So my question is, would it be possible that a BEK or supernatural entity would cook and use the perishable goods, replace the chopping boards all nice and clean and neat and put used utencils back in the jar? Or could Fantastic Daily be making a fraudulent video for attention/followers/ad revenue etc? I did note he had previously made videos on a more general paranormal spectrum until he finally concentrated on the BEK theme, which may have been a deliberate move due to it attracting more interest and followers.

What do you think of this analysis? I have tried to be logical and observant without brushing the whole thing off as a hoax or swallowing the hook line and sinker his video series.

I would like to make an apology up front as it is currently 00:13 and it has been a long and very arduous week, so if I do not respond until tomorrow it is due to The Sandman sending his dreaded Sleepmonster to drag me off for a stern meeting with the Master Sandman.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is this the guy who used the sound to lure the Black Eyed Kid to his front porch? Then he caught the kid on video standing there for an hour at night?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Yup the very one.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Nah it's all real, cause he says so. Its the first documented case of poltergeist/evil spirit that CLEANS # up instead of tearing # up. lol

He's the Stan Romanek of bek. Case closed.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ummm...I can't tell if the grout lines are just masked by a very bright over head light or...is that a completely different counter top in the before pic?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
you examined the hell out of that! well done! that's the kind of eye everyone needs to have.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
jesus christ another thread????!!!!!
this guy is an freaking hoaxer!
there already are like 5 threads about him here

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
oh nvm now that i have read the op:
amazing debunking however you should consider using your abilitys in more believable things than an obvious hoaxer

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Ummm...I can't tell if the grout lines are just masked by a very bright over head light or...is that a completely different counter top in the before pic?

yeah I thought that at first too, but if you look really close at the counter top near the door you will see there are slight grout lines. It is just the lighting washing out all the colour.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
you examined the hell out of that! well done! that's the kind of eye everyone needs to have.

Thank you for the kind words

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
oh nvm now that i have read the op:
amazing debunking however you should consider using your abilitys in more believable things than an obvious hoaxer

Well, tbh, I was unsure if he was a hoaxer or not as I was watching the vids he was making. Up until that point I didn't have anything conclusive, but he slipped up and now I see him for what he is....... a hoaxer. Just took a little time.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I never believed the dude and it was all because of how he talked about the occurings. I don't know, it always came off like an act, and a bad one at that. Glad to know others see past his bull****.
edit on 12-8-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
In the very least this guys an exaggerator. At most he's a dirty hoaxer. Either way his youtube channel would be making a nice little side income for him.

I watched one video where he films this guy sitting in a car outside his house at night and declared he is a MIB watching him. The guy looks more like a drug dealer waiting for his business to pick up nothing more. I don't give the BEKs much credence as there is no historical evidence or stories of them, they seem to be a recent internet legend.

Gotta give him credit though some of his vids are entertaining

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
fanstastic daily is at it again, despite saying everthing was hoaxed

top topics

join