It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone knows anything about this ukranian ufologist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
well this will be hard to explain, so some time ago there was an cool database of humanoid encounters: www.ufoinfo.com... , however mr.rosales took it down so he could turn the series into a book, wich he already did, one of the most common sources mostly for russian/soviet reports was an man named anton anfalov , his entries in the database entered the "too good to be true" territory with amazing reports of crashed ufos in russia, ufo dogfights , humanoid encounters in general. now heres the bizzare problem: this man seems to have disappeared from the internet! and most bizzare of all, one week ago there was an forum deticated to ufology called alienhub.com and for some reason the site was shutdown some days ago! now you are thinking why i am bringing this up? well mr anfalov made some posts in this site back in 2010,2011 and on those posts he sounded like an completely different man, he said that he found most of his ufo crash reports were false lead and then weirdest of all: in one thread he plubished an very long text, in this texts were speculation of possible locations of et life according to reports, there no made-up planet names but an long list of real star names
and if it makes the search easier he apparently published an book/research paper with the title "chimeras of the x location"
well that all for now
edit on 11-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sounds like the CIA got to him.

Getting too close to information "they" don't want us to know?

I did find this podcast from March of this year.

edit on 8/11/2017 by sled735 because: add video

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

yup that rosales, probally one of the best ufologists of recent times

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

also i am talking about anton anfalov.
rosales is alieve and well and he sometimes post some cases in the phantoms and monsters blog
edit on 11-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Google search by his full name.

Anton Anfalov Lenura Azizova, UFO

You get a ton of stuff, I found his full name by using the ATS search function and the partial name you provided. Hope this helps?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Try an email address he was using 19 years ago. Probably not valid now but its worth a try.

[email protected]

Email was found in a public domain site so I don't think I'm giving away any private information : www.ufoupdateslist.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

did you find any of his papers

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

im pretty sure he linked some email in his posts though i dont remenber if it was this one

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i still want help

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
anyone else?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
welp looks like nobody wants to help me, so lets do another thread...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Robert K Lesniakiewicz, Milos Jesensky “Wunderland, Extraterrestrial Technologies, Anton Anfalov, Lenura A Azizova, Iryna V Volyk & Sergey V Kovalevskiy
Type: H

This brings up some results but maybe not what you were looking for exactly?

Anfalov did some books with Phillip Mantle, who ironically is giving his last UFO talk soon in Hull, UK.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe contact him and see if he can assist you?
edit on 19-8-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

well i want to remain anonymous so no contacting, also i am bad at speaking english
so well i dunno

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
it would be very cool if he did like he did in the other forum and became an menber here
we need more real researchers on ats

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Never heard of him. a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MT009

yeah he seems to be kinda obscure in western ufology

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
another report citing him: ufologie.patrickgross.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Never heard of him.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No comrades here?weird.Here you go

vk.com...

heres more info

We kindly ask all eyewitnesses UFOs and contactees, especially in the Crimea, to respond and call on the mobile phone. (MTS): +7 (978) 137-89-30 at any time of the day. For letters by mail: 13/3 Kuybyshev St., Simferopol, 295034, Crimea. Sincerely, Ph.D., Associate Professor Anfalov Anton Alexandrovich. People! I beg you, do not shut up! YOUR INDICATIONS AND STORIES ABOUT UFOS ARE VERY NEEDED FOR SCIENCE !!!

edit on 15-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join