It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now the Leader of the US, explain how YOU would deal with DRPK.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wait till they strike then strike back. If they drop a nuke then 100 miles of earth suffers but we get to dismantle their whole nuke program so its the only one they get to drop and save many more miles of earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I would tell China to go ahead Invade north Korea and take over. Make that %=/#!hole of a mess disappear since really they created the North Korean problem back in the 50s. Take their resources, take their land and clean that %#/! Up. Whos going to miss North Korea. Just make it part of China.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I need to adjust my plan a bit... if the Rod of God is real (Used in Tianjin China?) I'd just use those on Kim and NK until they give up.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Everyone you love dead....nuff said. Your bloodline cut off at the knees. Nuff said. Grandchildren that will never be born. Nuff said.
Wow how cavalier you are with profundity. Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Everyone you love dead....nuff said. Your bloodline cut off at the knees. Nuff said. Grandchildren that will never be born. Nuff said.
Wow how cavalier you are with profundity. Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The North Korean economy is a mess, similar to how the East Germany economy was before reunification of Germany. I am not exactly sure how tight or lose the global central banking systems are with NK. With all the sanctions and support for war (axis of evil stuff) I don't expect much collaboration.

The original fight for Korea has already established a lot of the better aspects of western culture, how the North and South has progressed since is a clear demonstration of this. Setting the standards of economics, governance and social cohesion is where it matters.

As a leader of the US, only Korea can sort out Korea. I would stay on the side lines of the reunification process and expect the other national powers to also follow suit. It;s ok to call out any fouls and provide requested assistance.
edit on 24-10-2017 by kwakakev because: added final paragraph

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let South Korea take the lead, and turn our attention to the "Nine Dash Line" where it belongs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join