It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now the Leader of the US, explain how YOU would deal with DRPK.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: network dude
use intel to find exactly where little prick is hiding then use a spotter to laze him or ping him so precision munitions can take him out with minimal casualties. then send out statement that mad dogs always need to be put down

That would be like smacking a bees nest. As any bee keeper will tell you take proc autumn's put on your bee suit use smoke and a vacuum to clean up the hive before you go after the queen. Not to mention you don't ever want foreign leaders think your just going to strike them. The damage to future negotiations would be bad. This isn't 1 strike to fix if it was it would have been done all ready. This takes planning to take out his regime before they can hurt you.
edit on 8/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I would tell them that if they launch an ICBM towards my country, I will vaporize them. You make him realize that if he attacks you, he will pay for it dearly in the worst way possible. Because that's what a THUG like Kim understands.

Openheimer was a pacifist, like all the modern liberals are. This was EXACTLY the situation we are in now.

edit on 12-8-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Pull all troops back to US borders. Defend from the border only. Open a channel of diplomatic relations to the DPRK. Ask for a truce and peace treaty and make good on it by draining the DC swamp, slashing the defence budget, investigating Wall St., the Fed and any other crony capitalism that happens to stoke the fires of war. Disband NATO and NORAD. Open trade with everyone and become allies with no one.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
that's two for the nuclear option. Making the US the only nation to ever use nukes in war and killing an entire nation of civilians who have no clue Ipods exist. Not saying that's right or wrong, but it's a mighty big step when Kim didn't provoke us with anything other than words and some missile tests.

I think in the past, offering him a way to save face and walk away would have been the right choice, but he needs to be slapped, not just a little, but a hard bitch slap. I'd use sanctions, and decimate their economy, and flood the country with information about the rest of the world, so the citizens would revolt and string the little # up themselves. (and hope like hell it worked.
these people have been conditioned for a generations to regard outside news as propaganda they wouldn't believe anything that you told them

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Unhappy path

1) Get prepared - that means the production of thousands of new anti missile launchers and missiles.
2) Surround North Korea with them
3) Launch a cyber attack on their networks
4) Blockade their country - allowing nothing in
5) Drop information to citizens urging an uprising against the fascists in power
6) finally strike all NK military targets and leadership

happy path

1) Offer a trade deal with the US
2) Offer to begin negotiations on a unified Korea
3) on the provision that all nuclear weapons are dismantled, programs are shut down and full inspections are put in place for the next decade.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're pleased that Trump is feeding the NK Troll?

N***a please.

You can't possibly be that naive, I know you're smarter than that.

Trump can't seem to be the bigger man and approach this intelligently. He's just shooting back with garbage of his own to match Lil Kim.

That's one way of putting it, in your opinion.

The reality of it is that Trump's public remarks regarding NK are only one layer to this multidimensional debacle.

Obama wasn't that stupid. Hillary wouldn't have been that stupid.

Stop for a second and let us flash back to the 90s when Bill Clinton assured us that NOKO would not be a nuclear state, having reached a deal that requires them to forego their nuclear program in exchange for economic stability, while the UN conducts routine inspections of the facilities at Pyongyang.

And what did that lead to? North Korea is now a nuclear power (sophisticated or not).

Under Obama, NOKO test fired more ICBMs (totally illegal by the way as per the agreement Bill Clinton brought to the table) than any other president (even when Kim Jong Il Sr. was in power, they didn't conduct missile tests).

Which brings me back to Obama. Yes, Obama, just when I thought I could go one or more days without hearing his name. Obama decided to give Iran the capability of developing nuclear weapons, of course he was working like a stage magician on crack to try to pull the wool over the eyes of.... well, all of the western world.

Obama gave Iran BILLIONS in ransom money, also illegal as per UN sanctions prohibiting the US from giving financial aid to a state that sponsors terror. Obama circumvented this pesky UN prohibition by giving them the billions in Euros, Pounds, & Francs (as opposed to DOLLARS). Not to mention that he lied about the amount that was given, saying first it was a couple hundred million, then later throwing the 500 million figure around, and then eventually we all found out it was more than a billion in CASH.

You would think that Iran would be happy now that Obama gave them their centrifuges capable of powering the entire levant. And on top of that, they got a billion in cash bonus for American hostages that they took. You might think that would be enough for them, but nope. They felt it necessary to start test firing ICBMs in the Strait of Hormuz, dangerously close to Saudi Arabian forces, and in blatant violation of international law but even more so in blatant violation of Obama's OWN IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL.

Where was Obama during all this? Probably illegally unmasking private citizens data associated with the Trump transition team, designating all of the intelligence gathered at the lowest level of classification so as to be easily and freely accessible to white house hold overs that don't even possess the necessary clearance to access it in the first place, let alone surreptitiously leak such classified info.

You realize Iran has been colluding with Noko, right? It's pretty obvious.

And Hillary.... My oh my it's hard to imagine where we would be if Hillary were in power.

Well, she took about 50 million in donations from China, so I assume she would be taking the same position as Trump (at least publicly) in regards to relegating the responsibility to disarm NOKO to China. But, she would probably just use this whole Dr. Strangelove-esque, mutually assured destruction theater, to distract us from the thousands of Syrian refugees that she would be silently shipping to America. Or that no fly zone in Syria that, if by then hadn't caused us to go to war with Russia/Iran, would have at least pissed off all the right people necessary to start a world war.

Yea, if Hillary was POTUS, she would be using this opportunity to usher in WW3. Then she would blame it on Russia, or more specifically Putin.

Soros & the Rothschilds would install central banks in Syria after the toppling of Assad, and the Bush/Cheney cabal would syphon all the oil out of the levant. Europe would be up in flames due to the civil war that came about as a result of the increased migrant flux. Huma Abedine would be secretary of state, sharing highly sensitive national security cables with the Muslim Brotherhood and other nations that donated to HRC like Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

I have to stop here, I must digress.

Geez introvert, you don't normally get me this worked up!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'd tell Seoul to evacuate all its citizens to Australia through a mass text message. No media coverage. You have 1 week to evacuate. Then we let the North have it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Id hit em with the 511 nonstop till theyre not a threat to anything. Then write off all of nork as a unfortunate loss. Tell south korea and china to go about their lives and if china wants to protest hit them with the 511 and yell what are you looking at. Nothing like coincidental major factory explosions to shut someone up.

Time to put certain countries in their place.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You are now the Leader of the US, explain how YOU would deal with DRPK.

Built a time machine and go back to MaCarthur and tell him to finish the job and tell idiotic politicians to go blankety and blank blank.

That's right people.

The reason No ko is even a problem today is how it began.

POLITICAL.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Call President Xi and tell him to reign in lil' kim.If he says no then tell him that the U.S. will arm Taiwan to the teeth.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The US has assets that allow Mr Trump(show some respect he is ALL of outs president) to speak the way he does. North Korea is a rabid dog that has been need putting down for a while now.

And thankfully we have a POTUS with the chops to do it, and i believe him when he says if a missile gets near JApan(one of the US best friends) or Guam(a MAJOR us base) those missiles will be shot out of the air and and Mr.Kim will never know what hit him. there is no bunker deep enough where we can't touch you.

and that's not even using traditional nuclear weapons.

i say wipe him and his regime off the map and let china house their best friends refugees, or maybe they can start a new korea, a unified one that wants to join the modern world.

i say use everything you got mr President other than mass ground troops to evaporate that little fat smug man.

telling America we better act right lol, you exist because we allow it and it looks like your time is running out, i DARE you mr.kim to launch anything at our friend or us. that flash you see after pussing the button wont be cameras that will be you drying.

Any leader that starves his people to the point they have to eat grass and sawdust while he gets fat and plastic surgery to look like his fat family deserves no mercy and that's not even getting into the prison camps

PRISON CAMPS that is enough of a reason to destroy that maggot, at least it was in the 1940's.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Keep tough words on them until they strike first,because you will have to deal with a nation like North Korea that is to far gone in the future when they become a nuclear powerhouse.North Korea sadly will never change.......So get the toughest talk you can get on them and see if it forces them to attack.
If it works you win will win the people on your side.Let the media continue to dress up the world is fine and somehow it is Trumps fault.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What is your next move? What are the ramifications of your move? Remember, the entire world is watching, and your next words may or may not start WW3.

I would send over Cher, Hillary, and Pelosi, then make them talk and sing 24/7 on loud speakers, until they beg for mercy.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I would declare martial law upon our own government and banking system. I would declare the federal reserve a threat to national security and arrest all their officers and charge them with treason. I would send elite special forces to arrest Soros. And I would make preparations to reinstate the gold standard.
Make no mistake, ALL of these things are about control and power. The countries that do not have central banks have all been targeted.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Why do people jump to nukes? # 20 MOAB dropped in the right spot would do the job aND no nuclear fallout

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

i said non nuclear, in the sense if a B61 GPS guided dial a yield gravity bomb. but a aspect of nuclear type forces may be used. dew style

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd challenge him to one on one combat for the rulership of both countries.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hell if DJT and Lil Kim agree i'm down for a 3 way death match.

I'll be the God Emperor of both # holes.

What, you rather millions die instead of two?
edit on 13-8-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If we do something preemptively, south korea is toast...I think the best solution is to silently build up missile defends, boaster the defense of south korea, and increase surveillance of north korea...I want to know not only the locations of their missile sites and nuclear sites, I want to know all their military sites and which artillery locations are a direct threat to Seoul....Let kimmy know that we are prepared to defend ourselves and south korea...and then that's it...chances are he is just saber rattling like usual, but if he does do anything, I want to strike every military installation he has to protect south korea

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would send in Dave Skylark,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join