It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now the Leader of the US, explain how YOU would deal with DRPK.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

To me it's quite simple and goes along the lines of...

"Look, dude with the odd haircut. We ain't gonna proactively launch a strike against you. We have better things to do with out time. BUT... Should you launch an attack on us, our territories or our allies, we shall rain down upon you with furious anger, a coupla well targeted bombs and you shall be back in the dark ages. You can then ponder how you can continue to get your poor poor people to love you, as they learn that you chose for this to happen to them.

Strike away, but understand the consequences."

China seem to be saying to him that if he does something he's on his own so I'd leverage that.

Peace

Cado

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Finally a mud piece to replace the 10 boring threads with! Thanks.

Looks like sarcasm but no. This topic never deserved any other place to begin with, it's muddy waters by definition.

#Trumpets&Jongleurs

Yeah, let em strike at "the waters around Guam". Some idiotic drops will be frightened, especially fishermen who didn't get the memo. The rest will keep on keeping on. North Korea isn't exactly a threat to world peace like... the Republicans and the CIA.
I'd pick fights with them instead, using the police state and executive orders to deal with domestic terrorists and military industrial complexes. Only to be assassinated in the aftermath, sure. But just imagine the legacy...

#Chomsky

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Bribe one of his generals and let him poison Fat Kim and shut down all the labour camps immediately. Make up a coverstory that dear leader fell mysteriously ill and unfortunately died a few hours later. Let SK and NK handle the rest and decide their own fate. This conflict started a long time ago and Trump handles the situation still pretty well and the people on social media really need some kind of reality check. All the whining and moaning because we are facing WW3 is just another pathetic attempt to discredit Trump and the US. Fat Kim needs to be put in his place and Obamas soft approach wasn't clearly working. It's really disturbing that most tweets are about the poor north koreans because who cares about the american,japanese and south korean lives Fat Kim threatens daily. They deserve to be nuked because muh feelings. Facebook,Twitter and Google dumbed down the masses so much that is just mind boggling.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'd send them a nice fruit basket and a bottle of wine.

Lil Kim wants to thump his chest...let him.

We gain nothing by being the aggressor in this situation and we simply need to be patient and prepared in case he does something stupid.

But he know that if he acts first, he's toast.
edit on 11-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd send them a nice fruit basket and a bottle of nice wine.

We gain nothing by being the aggressor in this situation and we simply need to be patient and prepared in case he does something stupid.

Exactly. He just likes making noise. Let him know he can make as much noise as he wants but act upon it and 'whoops'...

I just hope SK can survive what may happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

work out a deal with china that if they remove Kim and topple the regime and help facilitate the reunification of korea we will remove all US troops and bases from the Korean peninsula ,the chinese will invade (we would provide air power and intelligence) and handle policing of the region until it calms down and a unified Korea can have democratic elections and reintegrate the north Korean people to normal society ,then withdraw their military to pre war borders .

the Us will still continue to help be an ally and guarantee Korea's safety (sell them weapons give them intelligence etc) trade with them etc and probably help rebuild them a bit. the wins for us would be the end of the situation ,the reduced cost of not having to base a good deal of troops in the dmz and save money by not having to maintain said dmz. china gets to score some points by solving an international hot spot and get to play superpower a bit and gain a good deal of face on the international stage and get a good deal of us troops off one of their borders.

trump gets to chock up a win by getting some one else to solve the problem and make him look bigly important by playing a part in ending of korean war,china gets some points and takes bulk of the boots on the ground risk and the world wins by one nuclear armed nation being taken off the board(something that hasnt happened since south africa gave up its nukes)

throw in some beneficial trade deals or us china and Korea and every one wins (except kim) and we get a good deal of us deployed troops that can be sent to other hot spots or to later be based somewhere usefull to solve the south china sea fiasco and us and china get to test out some of our military toys and we get a look at how capable the modern Chinese army is in combat (valuable intel in case of future wars )

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Fat Kim doesn't care about his people and would sacrifice all of them to show the world his power in a heartbeat. His only rightful place is six feet under. This idiot is gonna blow up his own country one day.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Really ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would leave a flaming bag of poo on Kim's doorstep. Then, send in Dennis Rodman to poison his Kkakdugi (a diced radish kimchi).

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
id say remove your nukes as you had 20 or more years of messing us around so if you do not remove your nukes we will be coming in and coming in hard .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'd give him $10 Billion, Guam, SK, and Japan.

Then I would pray that he would play nice and stop being such a meanie-head.

I might even vote democrat next election to make all this come true

link   
a reply to: gortex

Did I say something wrong?

link   

It is estimated that a war with North Korea would cost up the global economy up to $350 billion.

I would cut a deal: Give them $200 billion in exchange for their deneuclearization and allow inspectors to inspect as needed.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

War is worth hundreds of billions of dollars in profit, to the MIC.
Don't think for an instant that that kind of cash doesn't have assets, and use a few measly thousand to have war-mongers posting on blogs and forums.

Apparently: this whole NK drama is merely a US phenomenon, and the "threats" are barely mentioned and considered in South Korea.

Are there any examples of NorKo threatening the US, that are not preceded by the warning: "If the US attacks us, then we will ..."?

So first on the list: stop the bullying, and stop the threatening military exercises near their sovereign territory.

Remove the US threats, then open sincere talks with NorKo, and see what they want.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: gortex

Did I say something wrong?

His sarcasm meter is broken.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Fat Kim doesn't care about his people and would sacrifice all of them to show the world his power in a heartbeat. His only rightful place is six feet under. This idiot is gonna blow up his own country one day.

That may be true, but we have not put ourselves in a position that we are going to be able to strike first. We have to let Kim "suicide by cop" as it were.

Otherwise, we stand to stir even bigger pots that we do not want to stir.
edit on 11-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The best move would be to get the Chinese to pull a coup in NK, considering they have loyalists embedded in key positions. If it works it means the end of the NK regime with probably the least amount of bloodshed that could be expected and without getting my hands dirty as president of the USA. It would mean I would have to appease the Chinese in some way of course, but lets say we'd support China in annexing NK. They get territory, the people of NK get somewhat better lives, the USA didn't start a nuclear war and SK is still intact and safe.

Assuming this would go over well enough, the Russians would most likely not take too kindly to the new buddy buddy relationship between the USA and China, especially since not long ago we condemned them for annexing part of the Ukraine and now we'd be supporting the annexation of an entire sovereign nation. They'd be spitting fire for sure, but they would also be left even more isolated than they are now. Which may not be a good thing... but alas, that's a different story

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You didn't say anything but the pictures imply you believe Nuking North Korea a viable option , if that's the case then wow.

a reply to: Deaf Alien

His sarcasm meter is broken.

Sarcasm ? , since when has a group of pictures been sarcasm ?

edit on 11-8-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Hopefully people don't take my 4 memes of destruction too seriously...

..Because you know, it wasn't that serious..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd send you over there to hold lil kimmy's hand. Then you both can discuss unicorns and rainbow's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join