It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are now the Leader of the US, explain how YOU would deal with DRPK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have heard all sorts of armchair idiots spouting about how horrible Trump is for Rough talking little Kimmy. So here is your chance.
Trump has eaten one too many cheetoes, and he exploded in a giant cloud of orange and bad hair. Pence is too scared to take the lead and he tapped you to take over. So here you are, leader of the US, and DRPK is threatening to blow you up with his new Nukes.

What is your next move? What are the ramifications of your move? Remember, the entire world is watching, and your next words may or may not start WW3.

Be a hero, show us all how it's supposed to be done.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I have heard all sorts of armchair idiots spouting about how horrible Trump is for Rough talking little Kimmy. So here is your chance.
Trump has eaten one too many cheetoes, and he exploded in a giant cloud of orange and bad hair. Pence is too scared to take the lead and he tapped you to take over. So here you are, leader of the US, and DRPK is threatening to blow you up with his new Nukes.

What is your next move? What are the ramifications of your move? Remember, the entire world is watching, and your next words may or may not start WW3.

I'd turn their country into glass!

Just said that for the shock value and horror but it made me feel good!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Scorched earth.

Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A holes like him don't bother me one bit, it's all talk... its the a holes that disguise themselves as good people they are the ones I would go after.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Scorched earth.

Nuff said.

Then you are no better than the little man in question.

Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Most evil person in the history of the world... President seeker1983.
Turned the whole world into glass.. because it made him feel good..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
that's two for the nuclear option. Making the US the only nation to ever use nukes in war and killing an entire nation of civilians who have no clue Ipods exist. Not saying that's right or wrong, but it's a mighty big step when Kim didn't provoke us with anything other than words and some missile tests.

I think in the past, offering him a way to save face and walk away would have been the right choice, but he needs to be slapped, not just a little, but a hard bitch slap. I'd use sanctions, and decimate their economy, and flood the country with information about the rest of the world, so the citizens would revolt and string the little # up themselves. (and hope like hell it worked.
edit on 11-8-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

At least he was honest and had a smile while it all went down. Can't fault a man for wanting to smile.

link   
War, that's the answer. It's an established pattern, I'm investing in body bags and KBR! believe me...

Corporate wars are always good for the economy. It worked well in Iraq and Afghanistan...
edit on 11-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Damn straight! As soon as I get my white cat, I am going to shave my head too!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
War, that's the answer. It's an established pattern, I'm investing in body bags and KBR! believe me...

I bet you were a carpet bagger in a past life. Always looking for the $ opportunity.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

At least he was honest and had a smile while it all went down. Can't fault a man for wanting to smile.

I'm sure Adolf Hitler and Joseph stalin were smiling too.. but hey.. ignore the crimes.. as long as they are smiling, can't fault a man for that huh?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Honestly I think what is being missed in this whole situation is the bigger threat, China. If you look at their stance on our and NK's situation along with their land grabbing efforts, and their little interest in the global melting pot debacle. Also take in consideration their gender dynamics which leaves a lot of fighting aged males available to be spared to create more of a long term balance. To me this insinuates something more nefarious in the works. They seem to have no intention of reeling lil' Kim in, which they have the power to do. So me thinks them allowing his provocation could suggest they are actually behind it. Imo
edit on 11-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

that's the spirit.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

link   

Damn straight! As soon as I get my white cat, I am going to shave my head too!

Mwah hahahaha..

Listen dude.. when you do get that cat.. ignore the last comment.. i was joking..

link   

Offer talks.

Offer respect.

Lift sanctions.

Acknowledge them as a nuclear power.

Give them a seat at the table. This is probably the only way to facilitate a more open policy within the country and allow them the freedom to enter the global economy.

In short, give in.

But...

Watch carefully. Within five years, if they are not returning respect and showing signs of abandoning their insular policy and politics then put military answers back on the table. It's not like (as so many have pointed out) that we don't have the economic capacity to leave them crippled or the military capacity to wipe them from existence.

That's what I would do.

link   

I'm sure Adolf Hitler and Joseph stalin were smiling too.. but hey.. ignore the crimes.. as long as they are smiling, can't fault a man for that huh?

Good God man! Do you really think I was serious?????? FFS, get a safe space why don't ya! Didn't the "Shock value and horror" clue you in a bit? Never mind, I see you finally got it!

edit on 11-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I bet you were a carpet bagger in a past life. Always looking for the $ opportunity.

Wanna know a secret.....

www.usatoday.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join