It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant orb floats away B.C. Canada Forest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

"Black Hole Spaceship Propulsion"

www.youtube.com...

"Black Hole Starships"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2017 by Erno86 because: link work

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

So WHAT they are just theories YOU write your claims as if it's 100 fact

So I say its magic fairy dust that powers them that's also just a theory

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
One of the people mentioned on the video was on here Charles Lamoureux here a lnk to a thread he posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He deosn't like to have has claims questioned it seems but here is an example a recent video on youtube

He tells us it's not a plane he uses ONE flight check app to confirm that, but not all flights show on these apps also you can clearly see a blinking light doh! and the claimed ufo looks like a bird but not to Charles.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: smurfy
Here's the video. Though I guess the mountain wasn't really scared.

That seems to be someone walking with a torch.

No, it doesn't. Unless he was a giant 30 ft high or someone who could float amongst the tree tops (the video clearly shows that the orb is ABOVE the tips of the trees)! It is highly unlikely a kid would be operating a drone in darkest night in such an isolated area.
Some people here need to use some common sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Erno86

So WHAT they are just theories YOU write your claims as if it's 100 fact

So I say its magic fairy dust that powers them that's also just a theory

Since my last foo fighter sighting --- 41 years ago --- I've had a long time trying to speculate about how foo fighters tick --- Besides...I believe I did have telepathic contact with one of these space being alien entities, that occurred between my double sighting (about 1 mile away) of that same foo fighter --- No alien voices in my mind, mind you, but I sensed his highly intelligent presence; somewhere above our heads.

I'm also backed-up with evidence, with my 1972 close encounter with a space alien entity, but I did not see the creature when I took the two pictures; on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland
edit on 16-8-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 16-8-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i would say that the easiest explaination is ball lightning. much like the brown mountain lights where videos often look almost identical to this.

i am surprised by the negativity found in the responses in this thread.

when your own response begins with, "I think", how can you write with such condescension? you're on level ground.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have mentioned on page two, that i've seen strange occurances around the outskirts of Vancouver, and would like to add, that i know people who've seen strange 'ufo' craft hovering the skies of Vancouver. People i respect and trust.

Believe or don't believe, it's all up to the individual. Not everything is fake and not everything is real, but there is a medium unexplained. I have learned one thing though, It's not worth arguing over the semantics.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I was thinking the same thing,they seemed to inform people at the local gift shop as to what they were going to be doing. And knowing how people are I wouldn't put it past someone to try and get there chinese lantern on the news.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance

Speak your mind.

edit on 26-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Indeed, as has been pointed out before, that area in Canada is a hotspot for ufo's as well as other things including bigfoot.

edit on 29am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I don't believe in UFO'S

But I have seen things in the sky's over Squamish that myself, nor anyone I was with that saw it too could explain.

There are stars, satellites, planes, lots of things in the sky. But nothing I know own of can be seen flying in one direction then suddenly change direction. It blew my mind. Haven't thought of it for years. Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I would highly recommend you read the book "Unacknowledged" by Steven Greer. UFO's have been visiting us for thousands upon thousands of years, as they continue to this day. There are a large number of comments, including sworn testimonials included, from people in the know who either worked in the facilities where ufo's were reverse engineered, or people in the military/government who are in the know about ufo's, and or have seen alien bodies, both living and dead. We have been lied to enough about them. They are here, and we are not alone. We never have been. Get it and read it!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
There are a large number of comments, including sworn testimonials included, from people in the know who either worked in the facilities where ufo's were reverse engineered, or people in the military/government who are in the know about ufo's, and or have seen alien bodies, both living and dead.

And it's a good thing they have all that hard, verifiable, unimpeachable evidence -- good clear photos and videos and hard physical evidence associated with it -- to back up their stories, and... what?... Not a single shred? Forget it, then.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's just junk. Something pops out of nowhere and then vanishes into nowhere. Nobody tries to hard to follow or track it. For people supposedly spending tons of money and years of their lives looking for this stuff, they dropped the ball. It's worthless footage. Better luck next time.

P.S. -- There's a little thing called "triangulation" that can be really helpful with this kind of stuff. They should try it.

So immediately dismissive.. huh. They do follow it, there is nothing to track, as it disappears. They were not recording at the time, because they probably wait for something to occur and turn them on.. unless you think they have cameras with petabyte SSDs in them or something that can record for 10 or 20 hours. They are not professionals.. this may be their passion, but they are probably not serious enough about it to have 3 sets of equipment manned by three different people in different spots for triangulation. To even suggest that is ludicrous. When staff and others here went to say.. Skinwalker Ranch, did they triangulate? Is that a common thing? I don't think so. So it's a ridiculous comment, made to try to dismiss the sighting as irrelevant.

Could be something simple. A very clever hoax by someone with a large (silent) drone and a huge light? Ball lightning? hmm.. hard to say. But to dismiss it because they were not recording 24/7 and didn't triangulate is ridiculous.

Personally I'll wait for MUFON and other results. Pretty cool video.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Well Charles youtbue channel is full of OBVIOUS birds and planes. In on of his early videos he made a light sound all mysterious even when you can make out a strobe light blinking. You are dealing with fantasist nothing more. They have good equipment but even better imaginations

As for Mufon there as bad when it comes to rational analysis of video & photgraphs.

edit on 31-8-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
They were not recording at the time, because they probably wait for something to occur and turn them on.. unless you think they have cameras with petabyte SSDs in them or something that can record for 10 or 20 hours.

If I was on their shoes I would use only two SSDs, one on the camera and the other ready to replace that when it got full. Changing the SSDs would take less time than putting the cameras on "record" after something happening.

They are not professionals.. this may be their passion, but they are probably not serious enough about it to have 3 sets of equipment manned by three different people in different spots for triangulation.

Only two sets are needed for triangulation, the target is the third point.

To even suggest that is ludicrous. When staff and others here went to say.. Skinwalker Ranch, did they triangulate? Is that a common thing? I don't think so.

If it's not common then it should, as with triangulation we can get distance and altitude, and with that we can know size and speed. Maybe that's why it's not common.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can't help but to wonder why with all those camera's set up he only has one video in night vision, and no regular video? That makes me suspicious.... And yes i asked him if he had any other video and he said no, only the one. Like what was using all those camera's for? Oh look a real UFO, shut off all the other camera's and let's get one short night vision video??? Why even bother setting all that up? Makes zero sense as it stands.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

It would be interesting if these guys could visit ATS and discuss this further.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Interesting video.
a reply to: data5091

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Cool video. a reply to: data5091

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join