It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Activity Slowing Down???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I havent been on this site in soooo long so I am not sure if anything was posted like a while ago but anyways....

Has anything happened at the base or about the base in years? Since the 90's or anything? Does anyone think they have moved their testing to another location? It seems nothing has really happened there. Its like its just some base that is like all others now but we just like to think there are UFOs and things going on.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by MooMix3]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's really as active as ever but with the gov. claiming more land taking away basically every remote location that could be used to spy in it's harder to look at what's going on. If anything, they've been doing a better job of hiding what they are doing rather than less activity.

From everything posted here it's not believed to be ufo's but just extremely high tech/top secret aircraft testing.

Cameron

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I dont believe in UFO's and stuff, its just that some people do. I think its just some secret aircraft.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by MooMix3]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't think so! Remember, most of Groom Lake's activities are tied to research. Most research can be done indoors, in labs, or in other indoor test ranges. Just because there seem to be less test flights, doesn't mean there is less research going on. Today, you can test a lot more stuff in simulators, and wind tunnles, then you could in the '50's when the base was first built. The base is probably just as active as ever, but alot of the research has literally gone "Underground"!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

[edit on 11-2-2005 by ghost]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
with the ability to capture satallite images being far easier these days, they are probably limiting the amount of "External Activites" and keeping them to a min.

Just because there appears to be nothing going on on the outside doesn't mean that things are grinding to a halt inside. Infact they are probably expanding.

Toby

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tobyswansea
with the ability to capture satallite images being far easier these days, they are probably limiting the amount of "External Activites" and keeping them to a min.

Just because there appears to be nothing going on on the outside doesn't mean that things are grinding to a halt inside. Infact they are probably expanding.

Toby

True. Last year I was with my AIAA club and we had arranged a tour of the Air Force Research Labrotory just outside of Edwards Air Force base. I remember coming into the base looking around at all the buildings and it seemed deserted. Like an old run down ghost town. However we got to go inside a few of these buildings and it was amazing. What appeared to be an old run down shack was a state of art laboratory on the inside. It had huge vacuum chambers (like drive a semi into it huge) and other strange contraptions. The building I was in was used for some kind of long range propulsion system for satilites. It was so cool. The propulsion system was very small and omitted a spark almost like a spark plug.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
How do you know Area 51 is decreasing in activity or slowing down?Or are you asking why there is no more alien activity reported there?

Well,probably all of the blabbering about how the place has aliens stuffs made them so fed up that they move most of their research and experimental crafts somewhere else.Scientists too needs peace you know!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If activity was slowing down out there don't you think we would all notice a lessening of the folks going out there? Such as if things were on the down low mebbe not so many folks would be going into work. Yet there are still flights leaving from Vegas every half hour headed north on Janet Air. Hmmm...

new topics

top topics

join