It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the bible change for you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: icanteven

Volts Wagon!

Liar - it was always Fulks Vagner

Did you know that disciples drove an Honda Accord?

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all in one accord...

Acts 2:1

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: icanteven

Volts Wagon!

Liar - it was always Fulks Vagner

Did you know that disciples drove an Honda Accord?

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all in one accord...

Acts 2:1

Hah! I had to look up memes for that and sure enough, they exist.

That's genuinely funny bible humor. It beats all the Jesus jokes involving nails.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Its called Law of Attraction

And yet in your thread here you wrote...
Why are you attracting that energy.

One step closer to a One World cashless Currency
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now just add disclosure of alien technology that will only be available to people who take this mark and billions of people will be lining up tomorrow. The Mark of the Beast is quite close now, especially after the up-and-coming global financial collapse.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

hahaha - Refresh my memory,,was Saul/Paul around that time - if he was then I wouldnt trust the writings - it could have been a Honda Civic or even a Nissan GT-R -

I'll have to check with Sophia and get back to you, always better to trust females than the mysoginist Paul

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Why are you attracting that energy.

Simply because it will prove that the Word of God is unavoidable.

No matter how much effort Lucifer puts into trying to bypass Biblical events, he simply finds himself obeying the Word, no matter how much he tries. His goons are ready to construct the Third Temple in Jerusalem for his little puppet antiChrist.

Secondly because sinners that have Faith in the ultimate Blood Atonement of Jesus will be safe from the coming chaos.

Don't know about you, but my path is following similar events that happened in 1996 day-on-day. From this I guess that my path is going to get much better from mid-September onwards.

Lucifuhrer is now going to take this entire world into the 7 Year Tribulation. Christ's true followers will either be removed (Rapture) or will go to a higher frequency and be invisible to all lower frequency people and demons.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

if the statue of liberty was on ellis island - why is liberty island called liberty island ?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I had trouble uploading the entire context of my reply, so I converted it to images. They are in order. Please read and comment on my response, I would appreciate it. Thank You.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

well it could just be the translation your using. some take great liberties in the words they use when translating, which in turn can cause the reader to lose some of what is being said.

two that are very bad about that are the NIV and Good News Bible, then the most blasphemous
The Book of Yeezus: A Bible For The Modern Day.

But wait- it’s worse than it even sounds. Often, these “Bibles” are just the actual Bible combined with some study notes from an author, which is probably fair game. The Kanye West Bible however, is an actual remake of the Bible where some genius from Etsy deletes the word “God” and inserts the word “Kanye” in its place. It’s being called, The Book of Yeezus: A Bible For The Modern Day. Hands Down The Worst Bible Version Ever /blogs/formerlyfundie/hands-down-the-worst-bible-version-ever/#dBjmeHGOfuEpZUtz.99

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No Mandela Effect.

You seem to be confusing the different English translations of the Bible that have been released throughout the years.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Torelin
I had trouble uploading the entire context of my reply, so I converted it to images. They are in order. Please read and comment on my response, I would appreciate it. Thank You.

electrons!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

No Mandela Effect.

You seem to be confusing the different English translations of the Bible that have been released throughout the years.
then why pastors coming out saying their bibles changed?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: Sahabi

No Mandela Effect.

then why pastors coming out saying their bibles changed?

I'm more concerned with why pastors are making a living off of religion, why they keep passing around the donation trays, and why so many pastors are becoming millionaires off of the faith and hope of their followers.

I'd like to see a Mandela Effect where the pastors live poorly and work to help their congregations gain financial stability and success, instead of the way things are now.

edit on 8/12/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Jesus as you rightly point out said "Go sell all you own and give it to the poor and come follow me", well he said that to a rich guy whom had never know poverty (And whom he probably saved anyway since he liked the young guy), he also said "If you have two coat's and your brother has non give him the one you are not wearing", "a rich man built a storehouse and piled up treasure for himself (bank account's and property) but died leaving no heir - who then will profit from his treasure" (Taken from the parable of the rich fool which is about greed and storing up treasure in earth which is useless) showing the futility of earthly wealth compared to eternal wealth with him.
He referred to himself as the son of Man having come as a man and after all man is created in God's images so the REAL MAN is actually God himself, "Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head" so Jesus was essentially a homeless guy.
As you treat the least of these "The poor and the needy" so too do you treat me.

Yet hypocrites and false prophets like JHM are constantly attacking social justice and calling for the abolition of welfare system's that help the most needy to survive, he is not a righteous and godly priest or pastor of Christ despite his huge congregation and his fiery rhetoric and likely he will be confounded by a quite man whom will speak the real words of Christ to rebuke him but you see the world does not want to hear them, they want to hear that it is OK to be ultra filthy stinking rich, for there pastors to be hypocrites who drive multi million dollar sports car's live in huge mansion's and wear expensive tailored suit's paid for with there donation's.

Donation's - go sell all you own and give it to the poor.

After Constantine, give all you own to the princes of the church which is not the word of Christ, yes the church need's a little money but does it need that much, should it not be obeying it's king and taking ALL of that wealth and helping the poor - i.e. giving to Christ in his need.

As a big sticking point the early christian church's were essentially communal group's, all wealth was shared and given out to each as they had need but this was before it became corrupted and bishop's started to wear silk robes (Fancy suit's) and be called princes of the church.

All you need to know is that your Jesus is real and he WILL chastise and perhaps worse these false preachers in due course, there are many good preachers out there, humble pastors and priests sworn to personal poverty whom have dedicated there lives to him and often have worked those lives helping the poor.

Even JHM whom I criticized has a good side, he is patently wrong and twists the word of God but his heart is not utterly dark and he has done plenty of good, far more than most of us in fact but that whole millionaire lifestyle thing put's him and his ilk in the Paid Servant category, they wont' get a reward for there action's because they have been rewarded here on earth in the wealth they have paid themselves out of the Church's coffer's but they are not damned because if they have saved a single soul to quote a Jewish saying then they have saved the whole world.
BUT how many soul's have this kind of man driven away from Christ?.

edit on 13-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In the bible code it says "mandela, strong delusion, two demons, updown". I was hearing torture voices worse back in 2010-2014 which included hearing two demons building a paradox machine, i would mock the torture by saying they were bringing me up and down. Which is a strong delusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join