It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Personality FPS Russia Arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: roguetechie

HEres what I would do. Sell my weapons"to someone I know who will sell them back to me" perfectly legal.
Move to a non extradition country. have said friend ship said weapons to said country. All legal since US law does not extend out of Our jurisdiction. Do this one weapon at a time or a few at a time.

There I skirted the law on a felon having a weapon and getting them without being a rich man.

didn't reagan and ollie north do something similar?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Isn't selling firearms outside of the borders as a US citizen an illegal export unless your the CIA?? wait ... your the CIA!?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No you didn't, that's called a straw buy and it's actually a worse felony than unregistered machine guns..... And that's doing it domestically...

Since you threw in exports... Congratulations you just violated export controls and un small arms treaties and a thousand other things....

Ever seen lord of war? Victor bout tried that... Worked great for him....

Again, you're arguing with someone who does this for a living

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It's not illegal if you have all the right licenses, pay the right fees, have valid export permission.... And yes it's extremely f***ing illegal!

Don't even joke about it, that's how you get on lists... Not joking.

You may as well talk about exporting AN-PVS-21's to china illegally!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

P.s. there's no legal way to export an-pvs-21's basically anywhere.

Also fun night vision fact you're technically committing a felony if you allow a non US citizen to even look through your NV.

THAT'S RIGHT CLASS

Handing a set of running pvs-14 grade i2 gear to a foreign national and letting them look through the viewfinder, illegal as hell...

Stay as far from ITAR as you possibly can guys.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That's not even remotely legal. Not to mention that simply trying to leave the country as a pending felon is also very illegal. There's no conventional way for him to accomplish that without being picked up on felony evasion. Plus, shipping weapons outside the US might be a little more difficult than you imagine.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Speaking as someone who has both brought dual use technologies in and itar controlled items out of the US... YEAH he knows jack

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join